Goodbye.

Love Is A Complicated Word

"Hyung.. is my fault to big that Yuri can't forgive me ?"Donghae asked. "She is having a hard time, Donghae. Be patient with her. Hyoyeon already told all of it to you right ?" Leeteuk asked.

 

 

"Yes." Donghae simply answered.

 

"Then, give her sometime to cool down. Be soft to her and try to do good things for her." Leeteuk suggested.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Yuri is siting in a corner of her room with her arms crossed on her knees and has her head buried. She is crying softly.

 

 

 


"Why? Why Yuri, why did you fall for him?" Yuri starts pounding her heart constantly and bursts out crying. "I'm such a fool."

 

 

 

Donghae was eavesdropping Yuri by her opened window. He was on top of the roof. Donghae was slowly crawling through her window when Yuri put her head up. Yuri ran as fast as she could over to the window to close it.

 

 

 

 

"GET OUT!" Yuri yelled struggling to close the window but Donghae's powers was too powerful and Yuri ends up falling back.

 

 

 

 

Donghae runs to Yuri and holds her in his arms. Yuri pounds him on the chest. Donghae lets her.

 

 

"Why?! WHY?!" Yuri cries and stops hitting his chest.

 

 

"I'm sorry," Donghae tells her as he wipes her tears. Yuri lets more tears drop down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, please don't cry..." Donghae begged her. "Please...seeing you cry just hurts me more than anything." Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri honestly wants to embrace him but she knows the more she does this, the more she'll be in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri breaks the hug. "No. No. No. This isn't right. Leave. Ka! KAA!" Yuri stands up and opens the window wide open for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, please let me explain." Donghae stands up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!" Yuri raised her voice.

 

 

 

Donghae kept silent.

 

 

 

"Donghae, do you know how complicated love is for me? I'm not that easy. All I wanted was a guy to truly love me. Love ME, not my money or my body. Do you know how hard it is for me to find true love? When you stepped into my life, it was different. It felt different, Donghae; I fell for you and now I regret my decision. I've never let anyone come into my heart, no one." Yuri pounds her heart.

 

 

"Do you know who's in here now?!" Yuri asked him looking straight at Donghae in the eyes. "A person who is going to leave me." Yuri bursts out crying because she couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." Donghae finally spoke. But it was with such a cold tone. Yuri kept silent. "You can't. You can't love me. You can't!" Donghae raised his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae?!" Yuri looked at him with a concerned look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's...It's..." Donghae stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's what?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's complicated." Donghae finally got the words out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's complicated? I don't understand." Yuri shakes her head and sat on the edge of her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can't Yuri. You can't fall for me. It's..it's the rules. The rules of the Vampire World."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri lets out a small sigh. It was silent for a couple minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What happens...if I do?!" Yuri asked breaking the silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just don't." Donghae spoke coldy which made Yuri ticked off. "I should give her a last hug before I'll never see her again."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was about to go up to her and embrace her but Yuri held up her hand while she shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Leave. Out of my life. Go back to your vampire world. You don't understand, you'll never understand." Yuri insisted.

 

 

 

Donghae went up to Yuri and hug her.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri pushed Donghae away from her. "Get AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!" Yuri struggled to get away from his embrace. Donghae hugs her even tighter.

 

 

 

"Please Yuri, just let me stay like this for awhile." Donghae begged her, staring deep into her teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae try his best to search Yuri's eyes but to no avail. Donghae just wants to spend his time with the girl he is starting to fall for. Donghae can feel his whole entire body heat up and his heart ends up beating fast.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met." Donghae thought to himself. "Oh how I wished I could just be with her and protect her forever."

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae doesn't know what he is doing. Something is controlling him. He slowly leans in. His lips gently touched Yuri's lips. He was trying as hard as he could to gently kiss her and not hurt her. Yuri closes her eyes and enjoys the moment. But she realizes this will hurt her even more. Yuri breaks the kiss.

 

 

 

 

She walks away from him turning her back on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye." She said coldly. "Your fiance is waiting for you." Yuri was trying as hard as she could to stop the tears.

 

 

 

Donghae looks down. "I hope you can understand. Thank you for all you have done and gave me. I'll never forget you." Donghae said softly leaving. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gift for Yuri and places it on the next to the window. "Goodbye." Donghae looked back at Yuri and flew off.

 

 

 

Yuri slowly drop to the ground and lets out her tears. "I love you, Donghae." as she turns her head to see something by the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Donghae was flying, he lets out his true feelings. "I love you, Kwon Yuri. I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"King! APPA! APPA!!" Sunye yelled as she entered dark kingdom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The King just finished his meal, blood-thristy of it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes?!" He asked wiping his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's about Donghae." She said spoke with madness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae. Your husband starting tomorrow...What about him?!" The king put one of his hands on his chin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There is a girl who keeps on following him. Her name is Kwon Yuri. I'm afraid she is trying to take my fiance away. So, I want her gone." Sunye spoke firmly along with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?! How dare he! Alright. Let me send our guys after her. I will tell them instructions. Now you can go rest, sweetheart." The King ended the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gomawo appa." Sunye bows and leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatcha' gonna do now, Yuri?" Sunye spoke to herself and laughs evily.
 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

What's gonna happen?! Please comment and subscribe!