Chapter 6

Love Is A Complicated Word

Chapter 6 - Maybe you guys isn't that bad ?

Author's POV

"Once again I said,my business is not yours."Yuri said to Leeteuk."Hyung,please calm Donghae.I'll handle her."Eunhyuk said.

"Oh please ! I can call my girls anytime if you want !"Yuri whined."I'm Lee Eunhyuk.Nice to meet you Kwon Yuri."Eunhyuk said.

"Ho..how can you know me ?"Yuri asked.

"Donghae tell me about you.Anyway, I find you such a sweet girl.Well yeah,some girls will just shout and call police that stranger or better call vampire in your room."Eunhyuk explain.

"Then what you want ?"Yuri asked."I..we want to know more about you."Eunhyuk said,sending his gaze to Yuri.

"I can do that Hyung.Why you need to ask her ?"Kyuhyun asked,confused."Ok,ok.Do it !"Eunhyuk said while glare at Kyuhyun.

**

"Kwon Yuri.The last daughter for Kwon Jae Jun and Kwon Haneul.The young sister of Big Bang's leader Kwon Ji Yong and famous solo artist Kwon BoA."Kyuhyun said.

"There,please get out of my house now."Yuri order."What will you do it we don't ?"Leeteuk said.

"You already know about myself,please,my parents gonna back tomorrow."Yuri said while opening her room's door.

"Let's go hyung."Eunhyuk said pulling Leeteuk out of the room.

"Changkaman ! Changkaman,we can't leave her just like that !"Leeteuk insisted.Then,Eunhyuk whisper something into Leeteuk's ears.

Leeteuk nodded in agreement and said "Let's go boys."

Yuri close the door right after the vampire brothers go out.Yuri sighed heavily.

"Yuri,you shouldn't be that harsh to them.Well,they isn't that bad..right ?"Yuri said to herself.Well,its her habits right ?

Next Morning 

"Good morning beautiful."A voice said that made Yuri woke up."Who that ? Is that appa ?"Yuri said while rubbing her eyes cutely.

"What you dream that you call me your appa ?"The voice said again."D..Donghae ?"Yuri asked.

"Brothers.Remember me ? Lee Eunhyuk ?"Eunhyuk said."Ah you !"Yuri said,going to sleep back.

"Your not going to school ?"Eunhyuk asked,confused."I'm nosh in the moshh to go to shhcool."Yuri mumbled.

"What ?"Eunhyuk asked again."I'm not in the mood to go to school !"Yuri yelled.

"You still need to go to school,Kwon Yul."A female voice said."Oh.. !"Yuri cursed under her breath.

"Unnie ! Did you just cursed ?!"Another female voice said."What ? no ! of course not..."Yuri deny.

"Girls,you don't want to prepare her ? Want me to do it ?"Eunhyuk said,full of sarcasm.

"Let me do it with Sica."Tiffany volunteer,pulling Jessica with her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah..i know boring.. .__. and short

Comment and Subscribe.