The meeting

Love Is A Complicated Word

 Yuri walking around at the park near her mansion,its already 6.30 p.m.Theres only her that walking at the park.

She sit on a bench alone.She usually come there with her boyfriend but nothing worth to tell the story.

Suddenly,she heard a sound from bushes in front of her.Girls will just run if they heard it but Yuri not,she even feel curious about it.

So,she made her way to the bushes.With calm and brave mixed up,she look what behind it and found a guy with a wound on his stomach.

Yuri gasped.The guy saw Yuri and he ran away.Yuri still feel uneasy about the incident earlier so she try to find the guy.

About at the playground,she stop as she heard a cough.She run towards the slide and found the guy that she found earlier.

"Are you..okay ?"Yuri asked."Listen,I don't want to hurt you so please get home and forget what you see.I can handle myself here."The guy reply.

"I can do it but I felt uneasy to left you here alone.I can treat your wound at my mansion.Don't worry,my family is in the overseas."Yuri said.

"Are you deaf ?! I said leave me here ! I can handle myself !"The guy yelled at Yuri.Yuri got shocked because no one ever yelled at her.

"But I just want to help you.You can go home after I treat your wound."Yuri convince the guy.

"DO I EVEN CARE ?! You can wait here if you want to die ! I gave an early warning."The guy yelled again.

"W..what do you mean ?"Yuri asked stuttering."Scared huh ? And what do I mean ? I'M A VAMPIRE.So,get lost."The guy said.

Yuri stay quiet,she can't believe that vampire really exist."Why you still here ?! You don't scared I might your blood !"The guy said.

"I don't scared of you.Well,I read Twilight maybe the reason."Yuri said,giving a warm smile.

"I trust you.You can my blood how many you want but please give me the permission to treat your wound."Yuri added.

"Seriously ! Are you crazy ?!"The guy asked."Nope, btw i'm Yuri,Kwon Yuri."Yuri said."I'm..I'm Donghae,Lee Donghae."Donghae said.

"Is that a permission I can treat your wound ?"Yuri asked.Donghae keep quiet.

Yuri take that as a yes so she lift Donghae up and put his hand on her shoulder."Argh !!"Donghae groaned.

"Patient please,we'll arrive soon."Yuri said,try to calming him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri bring Donghae inside her room without anyone knowing since her maid at the kitchen.Yuri put Donghae on her blue color bed and treat his wound.

"You surely love blue color."Donghae said."Well,yeah because its calming.Its like i'm at the beach."Yuri reply.

"Done ! You may sleep now."Yuri said,done with the wound."I need to get back now."Donghae said.Yuri pouted.

"You can get back tomorrow.Your wound still fresh."Yuri said."But-"Donghae been cut off.

"A-a-a.No but for me.You can get sleep.Your wound maybe will recover tomorrow."Yuri smiled.Donghae return the smile.

That was the first smile that engraved on his lips.After Yuri got out,Donghae sleep peacefully.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After having her dinner,Yuri got back to her room to have her bath.Then,she saw Donghae sleep peacefully.

She didn't wake up Donghae so she continue having her bath.After a few minutes,she got out and found Donghae still sleeping.

Yuri think she just change her pyjamas in the room since Donghae is still sleep.

Yuri closed the bathroom door kinda loud and waking up Donghae.Donghae saw Yuri wearing only a towel,getting change to her pyjama.

He watch Yuri's neck and shoulder.Her blood must be so sweet.Donghae thought.You can't do that Hae ! She save you !.Donghae thought again.

"Yu..Yuri ?"Donghae asked,acting unknown anything.Yuri got shock as she only wearing a towel."Yes ?"Yuri said.

"I..I need some blood."Donghae honestly said.Yuri become more shock and scared.You in really a BIG trouble Yuri Kwon.Yuri thought.

"Y..you..c..can..have..mine."Yuri stuttering.Actually,she in the edge of crying but she hold it.

Donghae then got up from the bed and make his way to where Yuri stand.He turn Yuri make her face him.

Donghae know she felt scared about it.Donghae special ability is reading people mind.Donghae smile showing his fangs.

That make Yuri get more more scared.She clenched her fist,ready to endure the pain.

Donghae put his fangs in Yuri's flesh.Yuri clenched her fist more tight.Donghae start to her blood.Yuri's face turn pale.

-After 5 minutes-

Please,stop..I can't endure the pain anymore.Yuri thought.She didn't have any strength to talk.Donghae stop as he know she might dying.

Yuri then collapsed in Donghae's arm.He lift Yuri up bridal-style and put her on the bed.

"I hope I didn't take too many."Donghae mumbled to himself.

I should get home now or Eeteuk hyung will get angry again.I'll visit her tomorrow morning.Donghae thought.

Then,Donghae smiled.This time without fangs between his teeth.

Somehow,Kwon Yuri make his heart beat so fast after his broke-up.Donghae kiss Yuri's temple and dissapeared.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LMAO,sorry if its boring and thanks if you think its great.The other characters will be introduce on next chaps.Comment and subscribe ^^