His fiancee ?!

Love Is A Complicated Word

Chapter 7 - His fiancee ?!

Donghae's POV

Day by day,Yuri and I become more closer while my brothers become more close to her bestfriends.We usually go out and talk together as a friend.

It shocked me that this type of girls also exist.Someone that brave,beautiful,flawless,funny and a dork.

For some reason,I felt happy with her.Her smile is my energy and her laugh is my happiness.

Now,this girl is sitting beside me laughing by the joke Eunhyuk tell us.I can't stop staring at her beautiful face.

Yuri really make my life complete.She replace my empty heart with her smile and laughter.Without I noticing,I also smile with her.

"Yul."I said while holding her wrist."Hmm ?"She asked look at me right in the eyes.I stared back at her beautiful eyes.

Suddenly,she burst out laughing."Yah ! wae you stared me like that ? Wa..wait,are you blushing ?'She asked,try to hold her laugh.

"A..aniyo.."I deny while try to hide my tomato faces."Hey,wanna grab some ice-cream ?"She asked.

"Umm..yeah,why not ?"I said."Let's go !"She said while hold my wrist and walk to the nearer ice-cream stall in the mall.

"Yah Yuri ! Where your going ?"Sooyoung said,out of nowhere."I'm going to that ice-cream stall,why ? want some ?"Yuri asked.

"Ice-cream ?!"Shindong & Taeyeon snapped.Yuri nodded."Buy me some !"Shindong and Taeyeon in unison.

"Ok,what flavour ?"Yuri asked."Chocolate with chips."Taeyeon answer."Vanilla and chocolate !"Shindong yelled.

"Orange with pearls."Sooyoung said."Ok,let's go Hae."Yuri order and pull me with her.After arriving at the ice-cream stall,Yuri go to the counter to order.

"Welcome to Shines Ice-cream Parlor,may I help you ?"The girl said."Yes,I would like to order 1 Chocolate with chips,vanilla and chocolate and orange with pearls."Yuri said.

"Anything else ?"The girl asked."Donghae,what you want to eat ?"Yuri asked me."I'll eat what you eat."I said.

"And 2 grape,please."Yuri said,giving a warm smile to the girl."Just wait a minute,miss.It'll be done in no time."The girl reply.

After 10 minutes of waiting,we get out ice-cream."Thank you and please come again."The girl said while handed Yuri bag full of ice-cream.

"Thank you."Yuri said and flash the girl smile.We walk out of the stall and Yuri handed me the bag.

"I'm going to toilet for a while.Take this."Yuri said."Alone ? you sure you'll be okay ?"I asked.

"Yeah,i'm sure.I'm a big girl Donghae."She said."Ok,bye."She said and walked off.

Yuri's POV

I walked to find a toilet."Omo !! Where is the toilet ?!! I can't hold anymore !"I mumbled to myself.

"Oh ! there it is !"I said when I see 'Toilet' sign.I walk there and get in.~~~ ( You know what Yuri do right,it show on the first sentence in her POV )

"Wheuh ! More relieved."I said.While I washing my hand,someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and see a flawless girl."Umm,yes ? may I help you ?"I asked.She hold me and pinned me to the wall.

"Yes,you may.Stay away from Donghae."She said while smirked.I make my confused face and said "Who are you to order me like that ?!"

"I'm Donghae's official fiancee,so stay away from him ! Get that ?"The girl said and disappeared,left me dumbfounded.

I froze on my place."Donghae's fiancee ?"I said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hii !!! So,you guys curious about who is Donghae's fiancee ? Comment and subscribe.

Is it cliffhanger ?

-amy-chan