Chapter 4

Love Is A Complicated Word

Yuri's POV

Donghae hold my arm tightly make my hand can't move.He got many strength when he in vampire mode.

Suddenly,Taeyeon got up from her sit and punch Donghae right at his face.Donghae release my arm and fell onto his sit.

I got shock of Taeyeon's action."Thats was close."Taeyeon said."Since when you know how to punch ?!"I asked.

"Shh ! Is he still in his vampire mode ?"Taeyeon asked."I'll check first."I said.

"Donghae ? You okay ?"I asked.I softly slap his face."Ouch ! Stop slapping and punching me !"Donghae snapped.I sigh of relief.

"Wheuw ! I though you faint or something !"I said."You think i'm a cheap vampire or what ?"Donghae said while rubbing his cheek.

RIINGGG***

The bell ring show time for recess."Let's go to cafeteria.I'll go first."Sooyoung said."We'll follow Soo."Yoona inform me.I just nod.

Maybe they got scared of Hae.I thought.Then,left me and Donghae is the class."Is it still hurt ?"I asked while playing with my iPhone.

"A little but I don't think that midget could punch so hard !"Donghae said."Watch what you're saying,you might been kill by Tae if she heard that."I said.

"Hey Kwon,i'm hungry."Donghae said."Hungry of what ?"I asked back."Hungry of food of course !"Donghae answer.

"What food ? Blood ? Pizza ? Hamburger ? Kimchi ?"I asked."Pizza would be the best."He said."Let's go."I pull him to cafeteria.

While on the corridor,I still play with my iPhone while Donghae just following me with his so-innocent face.Urgh ! Its annoying.

"Lee,when you will back to your world ? Or should you bring your bro here ? Introduce them to me !"I said,eyes on phone.

"My bro ? I don't think they'll follow me.They're to nice ! well not 100% exactly."He said.

"My girls is still single,maybe your bro and my girls fall inlove ? Who know right ?"I said.

"Theres a rule for vampires.Vampires not allowed be friend or fall inlove with human."He said."But now,you IS my friend."I convince him.

"Thats because i'm a naughty and cold vampire ! Duhh !"He snapped.

"You cold ? Please ! You is so-innocent like face here !"I snapped him."Because I don't know how human's world is.Its different."He said.

"Whatever,you go sit with my girls there.I'll buy you your pizza."I said.

Donghae's POV

Yuri tell me that she will go buy my pizza and order me to sit with her girls.

I walked to their table and see all of them laughing and smiling till I reach there.No more laugh can be hear and their smile faded.

This must because the incident earlier."I'm sorry about earlier.Its controlling myself."I said and then keep bowing.

"Its ok Donghae-shii.Its not 100% your fault right ?"Seohyun said."Come on,just sit here."Taeyeon said.

"You is vampire,so no wonder."Tiffany added."Thanks a lot."I said."Where is Yuri anyway ?"Sunny asked.

"She buying food."I answer."You said you have 14 more bro.Mind telling us about them ?"Yoona asked.

"I have their picts."I said."Chincha ?!"Yoona yelled."Show us please !"Tiffany beg."Here."I said as I bring out the picts.

"Omo !!!! This guy is so handsome and gentleman !!!! Whats his name ?"Hyoyeon yelled while pointing at Eunhyuk's pict.

"He is Eunhyuk or Lee Hyukjae.26 years old.He is our monkey,he is funny."I explain.

"Ok,ok,ok.Now whats going on ?Am I missing something ?"Yuri popped out of anywhere.

"Wheres my pizza ?"I asked."Could you at least to the side a bit ?"She asked back.I then move a little to let she sit.

"Here."She said as she give me my pizza."Whose that ?"She asked while take a bite of her hamburger.

"Donghae ! Donghae ! Who is him ?"

"Thats Park Leeteuk,Tae.He is our big bro or leader.He 29 years old."I said."Wow ! He is an ahjushhi."Taeyeon said.

"And you an ahjumma.You'll fit him so much ! Believe me !"Tiffany joked."Yah Fany !!"Taeyeon snapped.

"Great idea Fany.Why not you introduce them to us ?"Yuri asked.The girls nodded while Donghae send Yuri and cold glare.

"I only scared of Sica's glare."Yuri realised the glare Donghae send her."You look good in the pict,oppa !"Yoona said,grinning.

Since when she call Donghae oppa? Yuri thought.Donghae know what Yuri think about and respon Yoona,try to make Yuri jealous.

"Jeongmal ? Kamsahamnida."Donghae said and smiled.Did he just smile ?! to..Yoona ?! What the...Yuri thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey ! Put it back on ! So I updated it ^^

please let this ff have many subscribers how many "The One and Only" & "Rival or Lover ?" have please ?

Comment & subscribe will make me update faster.So ? down there and up there :D

-amy-chan