Introduce yourself,please ?

Love Is A Complicated Word

The Next Morning

Yuri woke up from her long deep sleep to see a guy sitting on a sofa smiling at her."Who are you ?"Yuri asked.

"Lee Donghae,guy that you help last night."Donghae said.Yuri gasped."The vampire one ?"Yuri asked,shocked.

"Don't worry i'm half human and half vampire.I don't blood on morning."Donghae reply.Donghae got up from the sofa and made his way to Yuri's blue bed.

Yuri's eyes didn't blink seeing this perfect guy walking to her.For her,he has an angelic smile,smile that can make she feel safe around him.

"Hey..you okay ? I'm sorry about last night.I need blood to recover faster."Donghae said."Its okay.."Yuri said,giving a warm smile.

"Would you like introduce yourself to me ?"Donghae asked.

Wait..Hae ! You is COLD guy or vampire or whatever ! How can you be this sweet to her ?!.Donghae thought.

"Urmm..yeah sure."Yuri answer."I'm Kwon Yuri.I have 8 more bff,they're like sisters to me.We help each other.My hobbies is swimming,listening to music and composing a song."Yuri introduced herself.

"I'm Lee Donghae.14 more vampire brothers.Hobby is composing a song and listening to music."Donghae introduce himself with a cold tone.

"You know,you can be an Ice Prince.You can go out with my Ice Princess."Yuri tease.

"Huh ? Anyway,could you tell about your bff ? and what bff mean ?"Donghae asked.

"Theres Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yoona,Jessica,Seohyun,Sooyoung,Sunny and Hyoyeon.We call ourselves So Nyuh Shi Dae,Taeyeon the leader while Seohyun the maknae."Yuri said.

"What about bff ?"Donghae asked,raising his eyebrows showing a confused look."Seriously ? You don't know ?"Yuri asked.

"Yeah..theres no such word like that in my world."Donghae reply confidently.

"Bff is best friends forever.Friends that still be with you when you sad or happy.Friends that you will enjoy with."Donghae nodded.

"Hey,I should go to school now.Human need too study."Yuri said while getting up from her bed and pick her purple towel.

"What is school ?"Donghae asked,following Yuri."I'll tell you later."Yuri said.

Yuri then open her bathroom door and got in but she stop as she saw Donghae following her to get in the bathroom too.

"Nu-uh.You can't get in the bathroom with me ! I need a bath ok ?"Yuri snapped."Ok..."Donghae said.

        _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15 minutes later

Yuri got out from the bathroom and see Donghae sleeping on her bed.

"Yah !! Woke up ! Follow me to school if you want to know what school is."Yuri yelled at Donghae.

"Yes control-princess !"Donghae tease Yuri."What you just call me ?"Yuri asked,anger is with her.

"Kwon Yul !!! What you doing-oh.my.gosh !!"Taeyeon yelled because she saw theres a guy with Yuri in her room.

"Tae ! its not what you think !"Yuri said.

"Then why this handsome guy in your room ? you said we are the single forever couple..."Taeyeon said,act as a sad person.

"Stop that drama queen,you not as good as me."Yuri said while she pull Donghae and Taeyeon out of her room.

"Let's go now but where the others ? Usually we will go together right ?"Yuri asked Taeyeon.

"They go with Sica today."Taeyeon said unsatisfied."Fine..fine.I tell you the story about me and him."Yuri said.

"Thanks so much Yul !"Taeyeon said,grinning and backhug Yuri."Later.."Yuri said happily because she troll the leader once more.

"You ! Urgh !"Taeyeon said."Guys ? I'm still here okay ?"Donghae get in their conversation."I know.."TaeRi said in unison.

This what they ride to Shinhwa Academy ( Yuri's car ) - Bugatti Veyron 16.4

10 minutes of the ride

Lastly,they reach Shinhwa Academy.Shinhwa Academy is one of the famous and rich school in Korea.Student's dream is to go there.

"So,this is school ?"Donghae asked."Yep ! This is school."Yuri reply."Let's get goin,the girls is waiting for us at the council."Taeyeon said.

They made their way to the school's council.On the corridor,they can heard screams from the student.Mostly because of the girls.

"Yuri,they usually like that ?"Donghae asked."What type of vampire are you exactly ?"Taeyeon said.(Taeyeon already know the real story because Yuri tell her on the ride.)

"Only for us.."Yuri said.They walked to the council and screams become more louder than usual.

"Yul unnie !!!!! I miss you sooooo much !"Yoona run out of nowhere and hug Yuri."Hey calm down waifu,i'm here."Yuri chuckled.

"Yah ! Who that guy behind you ?"Yoona asked after she saw Donghae behind Yuri.

         ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated in fast T___T sorry if its boring.Interesting one will be on next chapter (maybe)

Comment & subscribe

-amychan