Lee Donghae,the good-looking vampire..

Love Is A Complicated Word

Shinhwa Academy

Yuri's POV

 

"Unnie,who is him ? He look so good-looking and handsome ! Is he yours ?"Yoona asked me.

"What ? him ? seriously ? nope,he not mine."I said."Eureka ! Can I have him ?"Yoona asked using her puppy eyes.

"You stole my words and you ? with him ? never."I said.Yoona pout cutely and think that I wouldn't resist her but the answer is still no.

"He's mine Im Yoona.."I mumbled to myself."I heard that."Someone interupt me and it turn out its none other than Donghae.

"W..what you heard ?"I asked,its so embarassing when I said that !"That you say i'm yours ?"Donghae said.

"Seriously ?"I asked,unbelievable."Listen Kwon,i'm a vampire.Vampire have many more ability compared to human."Donghae said.

"Whatever..you didn't even know what school was and proudly saying that ? pfft !"I joked.

"You don't know what I can do Kwon."Donghae chuckled."Why you using 'Kwon' instead of Yuri ? LEE !"I snapped annoying.

RIINGGGG***

"Ok,see ya later..Lee !"I said."Wait ! You just leave me here ? You didn't worry fangirls might be chasing me ?"Donghae threaten me.

"You good at threat people.Let's go,you'll be my cousin.Teachers here don't really care about SNSD,its like we have special treatment."I said.

"Mmm..okay then"Donghae reply.I walked with Donghae to my class as my girls already go first.

All along the corridors,fangirls scream fullfilled it."Oppa !!!!!!!!!! Would like go out with me ?!!"Some fangirls ask Donghae.

I stop infront of the girls and said "In your dream.." that make her fell silent.Before I start to walk back,I glare at her.

I know its kinda rude and I never treat people like that.I just felt I should say that.

"Arrive !"I shouted as I stop infront of my class.But I don't think Donghae heard that and still walk make him and me fall to the ground.

"Ouch !! Hae ! you can hear I mumbled but didn't hear I shouted ?! You have sound trouble or what ?!"I snapped at him.

"Sorry ok."Donghae apologized."Ms.Kwon ? You ok and who is this guy ?"Mrs.Kim asked me as she help me to get up.

"Mrs.Kim,i'm ok.He is Lee Donghae..my cousin..from LA !"I lied."Ok,should we go in.Learning session is going to start."Mrs.Kim said.

"Ah sure."I said.I walk in followed by Donghae behind me."Hey Yuri !"Nickhun greet me."Hey Khun !"I greet him back and give a warm smile.

"Mrs.Kim,its ok if Donghae sit with me ?"I asked."It will be no problem.You may sit now."Mrs.Kim reply.I bow at her.

"Whos that guy ?"Donghae asked me."That guy ? Just friend."I said while putting out my books & iPhone.

"Ok..woah ! is that Rilakkuma cases ?"Donghae ask."Yeah,Yoona buy it for me.She brown and mine white."I said,still focusing on my book.

"Why your personality kinda change ? Last night,you really kind and innocent.Today,you look kinda cold."Donghae said.

"I need to do that,all Queenka do that but SNSD isn't worst as WG you know."I said,defending my girls and me of course !

"Ok,now who is WG ?"Donghae ask.When can he stop asking ? Seriously..

"WG is another Queenka in Shinhwa Academy.They're cold,mean and flirt.Once,they lost to us and always find a way to bully us."I said.

"Now shut up and listen what seonsangnim teach."I snapped before he can ask another question.

1 hour of learning session

"Thank you class.See you tomorrow."Mrs.Kim bid goodbye.After Mrs.Kim stepped out of the class,the class was really noisy.

My girls then walk to my desk.3 on my desk 3 beside me squating and 2 sit on the desk behind me.

Donghae,the one behind me being the main focus.I bet they thought Donghae is cute,handsome,good-looking.

"AHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"7 of them shout in unison except for Taeyeon and me.They shout make Donghae startled.

I and Taeyeon try to hide our laugh but fail,lastly I and Taeyeon burst out laughing.

"Girls ? Are you ok ?"Donghae asked.Wow,he is so innocent.I stop laughing."Girls !! Silent !"I snapped.

"Yuri-ah,please tell us about him please ?"Tiffany begged me."Ok,he is Lee Donghae,a good-looking-"My words been cut off.

"Guy !!"Sooyoung shouted."Correction Soo,vampire.Good-looking vampire."I said.Then,7 of them hide behind me.

"Seriously ? Vampire is exist ?"Tiffany asked."Yeah ! Lucky for us we read Twilight right ?"I said.

"Continue."Yoona order."He is 26 years old.His persona is Fishy..maybe."I said."How can you find him ?"Hyoyeon ask.

"While I take a walk around the park near my house.I found him with wound on his stomach so I bought he back to my home.Since he is vampire,he my blood.Its kinda hurt,its feel like a knife stab my neck."I explain.

"Oh my gosh ! How could you my Yul blood !"Jessica snapped Donghae.

"Its okay.The pain is not there anymore only mark."I said."Unnie,could I see it ?"Seohyun ask.

"Sure."I agree.Seohyun pull my blouse a little and see the mark.

"Could you guys stop that ? Don't show me your neck if don't want me to your blood."Donghae warn.

"Hae,you ok ?"I asked concernly.Donghae look at me right in the eyes and smile,once again showing his fangs.

"God ! his fangs !"Tiffany yelled.Donghae stood up and make his way to Seohyun.

"Don't you dare do that !"I shout."Control youself Donghae !"Taeyeon shout.But still,he ignore it.

"Lee Donghae !!!"I yelled on top of my lungs.I stood up and hide Seohyun behind me.

"Take good care of Seohyun.I don't think it will be easy."I order Sooyoung.She just nodded.I bet she also scared.

After I turn infront,Donghae already front of me,smirk.He hold my arm tightly make me can't move my hand.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen to Yuri ? once again being by Donghae ? (Yuri might dying if she lost to much blood)

Comment & subscribe readers are love !

amy-chan