Truth is hurt

Love Is A Complicated Word

Author's POV

"Donghae's fiancee ? Aish ! I need a truth,seriously need a truth !"Yuri said while walking back to the cafe.

"Gosh Lee Donghae,there's many you need to explain."She added and walked fastly.

After a few minutes,Yuri reach the cafe earlier and rush to Donghae who is eating his ice cream.

Yuri's heart softened seeing Donghae's cute and confused face while eating his ice cream then again she remember the incident between her and Donghae's'fiancee'.

Yuri swept all the thought and walk to her desk.That girl is lying Yul,don't believe her ...Yuri thought.

Yuri grab her ice cream and eat it silently,not bother to talk to the others.Hyoyeon notice that Yuri is not hyper and excited anymore so she decided to talk to her.

"Yul,I wanna talk to you."Hyoyeon said as she pat Yuri's shoulder."Wae ? I'm not exactly in the mood."Yuri said and pout.

"Don't act tough infront of me,I hate it."Hyoyeon said jokingly."Arasseo,arasseo.Let's go there and not bother their happy's time."Yuri snapped and pull Hyoyeon to the other empty table.

~

"So,what you want to talk about ?"Yuri asked fully focus on Hyoyeon."What happen when you go to C.R ?"Hyoyeon asked in a firm tone.

"Well,just doing my business and nothing."Yuri lied."You're lying,kid."Hyoyeon exclaimed.Yuri just stay silent,while Hyoyeon stare at Yuri creepily (Idek what I'm writing ;;)

"Don't stare at me like that..Its scary.."Yuri said."Aish ! what have been bother you recently ?"Hyoyeon asked,frustrated.

"I'll hate you for my entire life if you don't tell me what is wrong with you."Hyoyeon start blackmailed Yuri.

Yuri got shock and explain all the incident."I'll ask Eunhyuk if you want."Hyoyeon hold Yuri's hand tightly and squeeze it.

"Ani,kokchangmaseyo."Yuri said,flashing a force smile.Actually,she want to ask Donghae but she just can't.

"Yul,are you..falling..for..Donghae ?"Hyoyeon ask that make Yuri shock again.Yuri is still confused of her feeling toward Donghae,is it love  ? or friend ? or even enemy ?

"I don't know exactly,I hurt when the mysterious girl told that she is Donghae's fiancee but there's still little part of my heart that happy for him.What should that call then ?"Yuri exclaimed with a sigh.

"That mean you is falling for him,Yul.Didn't you know that ?"Hyoyeon said and receive a 'no' from Yuri."Aish you pabo."Hyoyeon added with a smile.

"Don't fall for me.."Donghae said out of nowhere.Yuri heard that and widen her eyes while looking at the shock Hyoyeon.Yuri quickly got up and run away while Donghae just watch her.

"Why ?"Hyoyeon ask after a few second."Because you just can't."Donghae said while sitting infront of Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon held her head up,try to not getting angry.

"Yuri,you see her as a tough and cheerful girl but you didn't know how much she already cry in her life and I really hate seeing her sad again.She built up the wall for many years,you know what the wall for ? For not falling inlove and not cry because of love."Hyoyeon exclaimed as she look right toward Donghae.

"Then did you know me ?"Donghae ask in a firm tone."But at least,be soft to her ! Take other way to say 'no' to her,not just like earlier !"Hyoyeon scold.

"Hey,what happen there ?"Taeyeon ask from other desk."Nothing Tae ! Nothing .."Hyoyeon said while stare at Donghae.

"Then,what do you want me to do ?"Donghae ask."Apologize to what you said earlier.Find her and apologize,that the only thing I want you to do for now."Hyoyeon said.

"Ok,if that's what you want."Donghae said and get up from his seat.He then made his way to find Yuri.

~

After a few minutes of searching,Donghae found Yuri sitting on the bench near the mall.Donghae walk silently,try to not make a sound so Yuri won't run away.

"Hey."Donghae said softly while tapping Yuri's shoulder.When Yuri turn to her back,she almost run again but Donghae stop her.

"Sit."Donghae order and Yuri obediently follow it.Yuri does not dare to look at Donghae,she is too embarass that Donghae heard her conversation with Hyoyeon earlier.

Silence..

"I'm sorry."Donghae apologize."For what ?"Yuri said."For what I have said earlier.You need to understand this,if I say you can't love me,it doesn't mean you can't be friend with me."Donghae explain.

"Forget about that,its okay though.I forgive you."Yuri said and give a weak smile."Thank you so much Yuri for understand me."Donghae said and smile sweetly.

"I want you to answer this honestly.Do you have a fiancee ?"Yuri asked looking unsurely at Donghae.Donghae look shock and Yuri know its true.

Yuri can feel her heart ache so much,how she regret for helping him and how she regret for fall for him.Yuri's eyes start to welling up by her tears,how much she want to hold it,she just can't.

Its too hard for her to endure the pain.Yuri stare on the ground and hide her face behind her long hair,she doesn't want Donghae see her cried.

"Then its true."Yuri manage to say those word while still holding her tears."Yes its true,but-"Donghae's sentence been cut off.

"Do you know how much I hate you right now ?"Yuri said,anger in her words."Hate me all you want.I know its my fault."Donghae said.

Yuri is about to explode anytime so she decide to leave the place but Donghae stop her again with holding her wrist.Yuri is trying hard to let go Donghae's grip from her wrist but its useless.

Donghae not have the limitation of human,he is a vampire and is much much stronger than Yuri or any normal human."Please Yuri,don't leave me.I beg you.."Donghae plead.

"Ahhhhhhhhh !!!"Yuri shout in frustration.Yuri then burst into tears that make Donghae shock and start to feel guilty.Donghae released Yuri's wrist as she fall to her knee.

"Why you made me like this ?! Why Donghae ?! Why ?!!"Yuri shout while hitting the floor.Donghae's chest tightened seeing Yuri like this.He felt guilty.

Donghae squat infront of Yuri and swept her tears."Please don't cry.I do not love her,I never will love her.Believe me,please."Donghae said as he hug Yuri.

"Let go off me you,fool !"Yuri shout while pushing Donghae harshly.Donghae try to hug Yuri again but a voice stop him."Let her go,Hae."Leeteuk said.

Without them knowing,the other is watching them since earlier.Yuri got up and wipe her tears."Thank you for everything and I hope this is our last meeting.I don't want to see your face anymore."Yuri said and dash off.

"We will handle her.If you apologize and honest with her,she surely forgive you.And ! please come to school tomorrow.You still her cousin."Hyoyeon said and flash a smile same goes to the other SNSD members.

"Don't worry,Donghae.Trust us."Yoona convince him.Donghae just can reply with a smile.

~

"Hyung.. is my fault to big that Yuri can't forgive me ?"Donghae ask."She having a hard time,Donghae.Be patient with her.Hyoyeon already tell all of it to you right ?"Leeteuk said.

"Yes."Donghae simply answer."Then,give her sometime to cool down.Be soft to her and try to do good thing for her."Leeteuk suggest.


Author's Note

Gosh,lastly ! I update one of my fanfic .. School seriously stressed me up ;~; I also have exam this 8th August 2012.Wish me luck ! Your comment surely helping me ^^ Please subscribe also :))