Chapter 5

Love Is A Complicated Word

 

Chapter 5 - Meeting the vampire brothers
 
Yuri's POV
 
RIINGGG***
 
Today's school is over ! Oh gosh~ its soooo tiring.Now,what should I do ? No homework..hmm..ooh !! Cinema ! Shopping !
 
"Hey Kwon !"Someone shouted.I turn to the source of the voice and turn it out its Donghae..with Yoona.
 
Yeah..Yoona invited him to go to Dancing Class together while me stuck in English Class.I just sigh and taking glanced at them.
 
Donghae always do something that will make me jelly and angry.I regret for helping him.
 
Wait..wait..wait.Jelly ?! Angry ?! This is not Kwon Yuri ! Love didn't exist,well if its exist,its complicated !
 
"Yah Kwon Yuri !"Donghae yelled in front of me.I startled."D..deh ?"I said."What you're thinking huh ?"He asked.
 
"Not your busniess,mister."I said."Unnie ! Can Donghae oppa ride with me ?"Yoona asked.I nodded in agreement.
 
I just not feel to see his face now."Aniya,i'll just ride with Yuri.Thanks for your offer Yoona."Donghae said,unagree.
 
"Its okay."I said."Look ? Yuri unnie gave the permission.Palli !"Yoona said,while pulling Donghae's arm.
 
"Yoona ? You really FORGOT about us ?"Taeyeon said emphasized the 'forgot' word.Donghae mouthing "thank you" to her.
 
Taeyeon wink back.Yoona pout and release Donghae's arm then walked to her car followed by the others.They leave me alone with Donghae.
 
"Palli,let's go.I'm not in the mood to talking to you."I said,annoyingly."Hey,it is because of Yoona ?"Donghae asked,while following me.
 
"No."I said with a really simple answer."Yoona is liking you now.Why you do not reply her love and dating her ?"
 
"Love can't just be blurt out.Its complicated.Yeah,4 letter but 1 big meaning."Donghae said.
 
"You have the same thinking about me."I said,secretly smiling."I saw that."Donghae said."You saw what ?"I asked.
 
"You even more pretty when you smile.Don't erased that beautiful side of you."Donghae said.I stopped and Donghae just passing me.
 
"Yah ! Palli !"He shouted while asking me to follow him.I start to walk back but this time,smile plaster on my face.
 
Thats beautiful.Donghae thought."Get in."I said.
 
----------
 
"Where is Donghae ? Since morning and now evening ! Someone see him ?"A vampire with blonde hair and angel look-alike said.
 
"No hyung.We didn't see him either."Vampire with brunette hair and country look said.
 
"Kyuhyun ! Check where is he now."the vampire with angel look-like order another vampire.
 
Meanwhile,for YulHae.Riding back to Yuri's house.Silent filled the car,no one talk and leave the both in awkward situation.
 
"Hey,are you jelly about me and Yoona ?"Donghae tried to break the ice."Nope."I said while shook my head cutely,maybe for me.
 
"Oh ! stop doing cute thing !"Donghae snapped.I raise one of my eyebrow."I think I need to go now."Donghae suddenly said.
 
"Ok,ok.I won't do it anymore.Stay here with me ok ?"I said,feeling offend."I will if I can.My bro is now searching for me."Donghae said.
 
"So whats the problem ? I also want to meet them."I insisted.
 
"If they meet you,they'll surely hurting you but I don't want that to happen ! Get that ?"Donghae scold me.
 
"You don't have to scold me though !"I yelled back."Your being a spoilt kid,and I don't like that side.Better change that."Donghae said and dissappear.
 
I stop my car and hit the steering."I'm not a spoilt kid !! I never be a spoilt kid !"I yelled my lungs out."Why I help you ? Why ?!"
 
I calm myself and drive fastly back to my home.10 minutes later,I arrive,park my car and rush to my room.
 
Once I open the door,I see 15 guys standing.One of them is Donghae."What now ?"I asked,coldly.
 
"We are Donghae's brothers."They said in unison."They're my brothers."Donghae said looking down.
 
I not shock about this because anger overpowered me."What do you want then ?"I asked as I sitting on the sofa.
 
"My name is Leeteuk.I want to ask you why you teach him about human's world and help him ?"The guy said.
 
"Its my business.You care ?"I said."Donghae's business also my business and I really care for my brothers."Leeteuk reply.
 
"But my business not your business right ? Its up to me if I want to help him."I said.
 
"Yuri ! Stop that ! Don't talk rudely to my brothers."Donghae shout.
 
"What if I don't want ? You want to kill me ? Hurt me ? DO IT NOW !"I yelled back.He is taking up my nerves.
 
Donghae looking up back to me,his eyes were red.Part of me scared of it but part of it not.I just frozen.
 
"Why you did this ?! You know that I can't hurt you ! Why you tell me to hurt you ?! Why ?!! I hate you for knowing my weakness !"He yelled.
 
I can hear footsteps coming closer.I quickly lock the door."Ms.Yuri ? Ms.Yuri ? Are you okay ?"One of my maid said.
 
"I'm okay unnie.I'm fine."I said."Ms. Please tell me if anything wrong ok ?"She asked."Deh."I answer.
 
"Now,why you did that ? You can tell your maid that stranger in your room."Leeteuk asked.
 
"Once again I said.My business is not yours."I said.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! I put it back on ! So,i hope you like this updates.Maybe it kinda boring for you @.@
Comment & subscribe is heart
 
-amy-chan