Chapter 1

We were meant for each other

Chapter 1

"That's awesome! I'm sure we can use this melody" praised Chacha.

You were a new producer for SidusHQ. You had been here for just over 5 months. Sidus had signed Chacha into their company through Jay. Through time they had not only been an ongoing successful entertainment company specialising in acting, but now they had progress with their music industry and had the resources as well.

"Oh really? Thanks Cha" you happily replied, a smile streched across your lips.

You had a comfortable and close brotherly relationship with Chacha; despite the short amount of time that you've been here. He was one of the first people who really made you feel comfortable to be around. He was always there to lend you a helping hand whenever you needed. He treated you like his own little sister; he cared for you very much. He just couldn't help it; he had always wanted a little sister that he could protect and such. He also found it more amusing as you both shared the same career and hobbies; music.

"Yeah, I really think we could use this!" Chacha held his phone as he began typing. "Haven't met Jay have you?" Chacha asked as if already knowing your answer and only asking for the sake of teasing you.

You were indeed a Jay Park fan. Actually you could pretty much call yourself a true Jwalker. You had always admired him since his debut days with his past group. Since then, you had become a loyal fan to him. You were broken when he had experienced such a painful and difficult period in his life. You knew yourself it must have hurt so much; you couldn't imagine how much pain he would have been through. Since then you began to see him grow into such a great person and with such a strong outlook towards life. He always looked after the people around him and he always showed his fans that he'll never give up.

As much of a Jwalker you were, you slightly giggled, "no..". Besides Jay was in Japan when you were accepted into the company, thus you couldn’t have met him. 

Chacha held his phone to his ear, "Hey bro, what are you up to? Oh sweet, you got time to come to the studio?.. Awesome see you here!" Chacha ended the call and he looked up to see you with your mouth half hanging open and eyes wide open that he was sure you could have put a hole through him with your intense stare. Okay let me admit, you couldn't really keep your excitement away. I mean come on, it's Jay Park were talking about.

"Are you serious?! But why are you calling him over?" you questioned overly excited.

Laughing at his little sister's reaction to his best friend, "well well, you'll see.. don’t get too excited sis! Anyway while we wait for him to come let's work on Sky's debut album."

(Sky was an upcoming 6 member boy group under Sidus. They were in the final stages to debut.)

Right.. that’s right; back to work I go. You began to re-listen to the first track. Something was missing. "I keep thinking that something is missing from this track."

"ha! I was waiting for that! I thought so too."

After some adjustments you played it again and really liked it.

"Wow.. I like that," you turned around to the familiar voice and to your surprise Jay was sitting on the couch. Look at him, with such strong presence you were sure you could have gone wild if you were given the chance. I mean come on, perfect figure, perfect smile that every girl would fall in love with.. Okay, now I just sound like some maniac fangirl. But trust me, I’m not a creep or anything, I just you know.. get too excited.

You quickly stood up and bowed to him. He stood up and bowed to you too. You were sure you looked extremely awkward as you did not know what you were meant to do.

"Bro this is our new producer I was talking about, Jane. And Jane, I’m sure you know who this is right?" Chacha smirked. After realising he was referring to you, you quickly composed yourself and managed to reply, "O-oh of course! Nice to meet you Jay".

"Nice to meet you too Jane", he smiled. Oh my.. that perfect smile you had fallen in love with since day one was staring right at you. Internally you knew your own smile would have reach to your ears, well even beyond that. Wait.. no seriously.. I really do sound like a creep.

"ok, Jay I want you to listen to this track," Chacha said, interrupting your thoughts. Jay came over to the monitor where Chacha was. You walked over to the couch and sat down. The beat you just made started playing. Oh.. noo... What was Jay going to think about this beat of yours? You nervously looked at Chacha and he looks up at you giving the thumbs up. The track comes to a stop and you patiently wait till Jay spoke.

"Wow I really like this bro! Your awesome!" responded an impressed Jay.

"Nah nah. I didn't produce this," said Chacha. Which consequently made Jay look at him in a confusing way. "She did," Chacha points at you. 

Jay looks at you, "Oh Jane, this is a really good beat!" At this point you swore your heart jumped a beat and you were definitely sure your cheeks were turning red. You quickly responded, "oh really?! Thank you!"

"I was thinking, if you wanted to use this beat for something?" Chacha added.

"I think I have the best lyrics to this as well," Jay replied

Jay turns to you, "Is it okay to use this Jane?"

"Of course. It would be my pleasure!"  Jay was going to use something you produced! This felt totally unreal to you.

"ok awesome! I'll see what I can do! Thanks Jane!"

Jay and Chacha start conversing. You looked at your phone to check on the time and it was nearly 2pm. You figured you should go and get some lunch now. You also knew you should ask the boys as well.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get some lunch, did you guys want anything?"

"Oh nah I ate before, I'm still quite full," Chacha responded.

"No it's okay, I'll have some later when I can," Jay said.

They both continued on and you walked down to the cafeteria. You were going to order a small pizza but decided you should get a large in case the boys wanted to have some. Well technically you knew Jay loved pizza. You walk back to the studio and entered. The boys were recording now. You didn't want to interrupt so you quietly put the pizza down on the table, sat on the couch and had a slice. When Jay got out of the booth you found the chance.

"Hey guys, there's some pizza here if yous wanted to eat".

"Oh! I love pizza! Thanks Jane!" Jay began walking to the table in front of the couch.

You came over to Chacha who happened to have headphones on so you didn't think he had heard you. "Yo, Chacha, there’s pizza over there," you pointed to where Jay was.

"Yeah, I heard you, sorry I was totally into this beat, oh and it’s more like you knew he loved pizza so you got it FOR him," emphasizing his final words which unknowingly made you jokingly punch him on the arm. "Hey! What was that for! I was only saying the truth!" 

"No you weren’t!" giving him the -i-will-kill-you-if-you-continue- look which just made him mess up your hair. Yes, this brother of yours always got his way into things; he clearly wasn’t scared of you. Chacha gave you a nudge to go and sit next to Jay and keep him company, which you happily did. Well not until you actually sat down and didn’t know what to say.

"So.. How did you get interested in producing?" Jay finally spoke. Which you felt completely relieved, yeah.. you were the awkward type of girl after all.

"Well, I always had a big interest in music. I learnt to play different instruments and one day decide to mix them together. And it pretty much began from there. Music really began to take over my life and I really wanted to keep doing it."

"I'm glad it did take your interest. That's like something I felt too.. So I was talking to Chacha before and was wondering if you would like to participate in my new album?"

What?! You blinked a couple times to see if you were actually in reality or if you were simply just dreaming. Cause.. well that’s what you usually did anyway and to your surprise Jay was still sitting there smiling at you; waiting patiently for your response. But it was still weird that he was inviting you to help him when he only just met you. Besides your skills were nothing compared to his. What made you even more surprised was the fact that you knew he worked with people that he wanted to work with. Which meant he wanted to work with you and for that reason you couldn’t help but feel good about yourself. Feel good about someone acknowledging your work.

"Really?! Me? Are you sure about that?" you hesitantly asked.

"Yep! You have lots of potential in you. Even though I just met you, there’s something about you that tells me you gotta' be a part of this album."

"This is pretty sudden but it would be my pleasure Jay!" You were indeed excited that Jay appreciated your work.

"Awesome! Well then I better head off, got some photo-shoot to attend. Chacha will tell you the details. I'll see you around."

"Okay, thank you. See you then," you both got up and you bowed to Jay.

"Hey bro! I'm out. Call me later".

You continued to stand in your original place staring out at the way Jay had left. Not until Chacha coughed trying to regain your attention, "So you gonna thank me girl?" he laughed.

"Chacha!! Oh my gosh!! Are you sure this is alright? I mean I just started not long ago."

"It will be fine. This opportunity will give you a new challenging experience. You need to be challenged."

This indeed was a new experience, I mean you were gonna work with an artist you had always looked up to. It was a complete honour. 

 

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm sorry if its too long, it's just this is my first time writing a fanfic and I kinda wanted to get everything in there. Please let me know if it's okay!

Thank You for reading.