Unveiling the Truth

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bond between Youra and Baekhyun had grown stronger with each passing day, a testament to the resilience of their spirits and the comfort they found in each other's company. Their shared laughter, heartfelt conversations, and the unspoken understanding between them were like a balm for Youra's wounded heart.

On afternoon, as they were grabbing a quick lunch at a nearby café, Baekhyun's phone buzzed with an incoming message. His expression turned serious as he read the text, and then he looked up at Youra with a furrowed brow.

"Youra, we need to go to the office. Something's happened."

Curiosity mingled with a hint of apprehension as they made their way back to the office. When they arrived, they found a commotion near the entrance to the cold warehouse. Colleagues were gathered around, murmuring among themselves, and there was an air of tension that hung in the air.

As they approached, Gaeun's voice suddenly cut through the chatter, her words dripping with rage. "How could you do this, Haneul? I trusted you, and this is how you repay me?"

Baekhyun's gaze flickered to his phone, his brows knitting together in concern. He quickly showed his phone to Youra, revealing the barrage of messages from Gaeun that were filled with angry accusations and hurtful words.

"Youra, I can't believe this," Baekhyun muttered, his voice low with disbelief. "She's accusing Haneul of betraying her."

Youra's eyes widened in surprise as she read the messages. It was clear that Gaeun's anger had reached a boiling point, and her accusations were growing more and more irrational. It was as if something had triggered her into a fit of uncontrollable rage.

As the confrontation escalated, Baekhyun and Youra exchanged a concerned glance. Gaeun's behavior was becoming increasingly erratic, and it was clear that something was very wrong.

Without warning, Gaeun's attention shifted from Haneul to Youra. Her eyes locked onto Youra's, her gaze burning with intensity. "And you! Don't think I don't know what you're up to. You're just trying to steal him away from me, like you always do!"

Youra's heart pounded in her chest as the weight of Gaeun's accusations bore down on her. The room seemed to shrink around her, and the hostile atmosphere was suffocating. She exchanged a quick glance with Baekhyun, who stood by her side, unwavering in his support.

Baekhyun's voice was calm but firm as he addressed Gaeun. "Gaeun, this isn't the way to handle things. Let's all take a step back and talk about this calmly."

But Gaeun's rage seemed to be beyond reason. She lashed out, her words like daggers aimed at Youra. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to turn everyone against me. Well, it's not going to work!"

As Baekhyun attempted to defuse the situation, Youra felt a mixture of anger, hurt, and concern for Gaeun. Something had clearly triggered this outburst, something deeper and more troubling than the surface-level accusations she was hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter