Bittersweet Bonds

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s have been two weeks Youra still unconscious. As the hospital room was a sanctuary of hope and worry, a place where emotions ran deep and bonds were tested. Youra's recovery had become the focus of everyone's attention, and Baekhyun and Jiyeon found themselves united in their concern for their friend.

As they sat by Youra's bedside, Baekhyun's presence was a mixture of unwavering support and tenderness. He brushed a strand of hair from Youra's forehead, his gaze soft and full of concern. Jiyeon watched this interaction, a complex tangle of emotions stirring within her.

In the days that followed, Haneul had been arrested and was now facing the consequences of his actions. The truth about the accident had emerged, and while the initial shock had subsided, the aftershocks of the revelation were still being felt.

As Jiyeon observed Baekhyun's interactions with Youra, she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. It wasn't just that Baekhyun was being supportive – it was the way he looked at Youra, the way his voice softened when he spoke to her. It was a level of intimacy that Jiyeon had once thought was reserved for them.

At the evening, as the hospital room was bathed in the soft glow of dimmed lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter