Unwavering Shield

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tranquility that had enveloped Youra's days was suddenly shattered by an insistent pounding on her door. The unmistakable voice accompanying the forceful thuds sent chills down her spine – it was Haneul, his deranged shouts echoing through the air. His threats were like poison, injecting fear and dread into her veins.

"Open up, Youra! We need to talk!"

Fear and anxiety gripped Youra's heart as she gazed around her apartment, feeling trapped and helpless. Her trembling fingers fumbled with her phone as she dialed a number she knew would bring protection and solace.

In a matter of minutes, Baekhyun arrived with the police. Without a moment's hesitation, he confronted Haneul, his fist connecting with Haneul's face as a mix of concern and determination radiated from him. In that instant, Baekhyun's presence transformed into a fortress, a shield against the impending danger.

"Are you okay, Youra?" Baekhyun's voice was unwavering, his arms a haven of safety.

Tears welled in Youra's eyes as she nodded, her voice quivering. "I'm scared, Baekhyun. I don't know what to do."

Baekhyun's gaze never wavered as he pulled her into a protective embrace. "You're not alone in this. I'm here."

Haneul's shouts grew increasingly desperate, a cacophony of anger and frustration as the police took control of the situation, apprehending him. Baekhyun covered Youra's ears, shielding her from the painful soundwaves, his arms forming a barrier between her and the chaos. Amid the turmoil, Baekhyun's presence was a reminder that she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter