Fractured Moments

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed Youra had been slowly rebuilding her life, finding solace in her friendships and the support of those who cared about her.

After the working day comes to end, as dusk settled over the city, Youra left the office, her heart light and her thoughts focused on the warmth of home. Little did she know, the path ahead would lead to an unexpected and jarring turn of events.

As she walked down the dimly lit street, lost in her own thoughts, a sudden screech of tires shattered the quiet. Before she could react, a car collided with her, its impact sending shockwaves through her body. The world spun, and everything faded to darkness.

News of the accident spread quickly, reaching Baekhyun's ears as he was to freshen up to having a date with Jiyeon, a sense of unease gnawing at him. Without a second thought, he rushed to the hospital, his heart racing with worry for Youra, he ignoring his dating plan with Jiyeon. The moments leading up to his arrival were a blur, and he found himself standing outside the hospital room, his breath caught in his throat.

Inside, Youra lay unconscious, her body battered by the collision. Tubes and wires connected her to machines that monitored her vital signs. Baekhyun's gaze was fixed on her fragile form, his heart aching with a mixture of fear and desperation.

Jiyeon, having been notified of the accident, arrived at the hospital as well. She saw Baekhyun standing by Youra's bedside, his face etched with concern. She couldn't help but notice the intensity of his worry, a realization that caused a flutter of unease in her chest.

As Jiyeon approached Baekhyun holding Baekhyun arms, her voice was gentle but tinged with curiosity. "Baekhyun, how is she?"

Baekhyun turned to Jiyeon, his eyes full of a raw emotion that mirrored his turmoil. "The doctors say she's stable, but she hasn't regained consciousness yet. I can't help but worry about what she's going through."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter