Unveiled Truths

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week, As Jiyeon and Baekhyun stood by Youra's bedside, their attention was divided between the unconscious girl they cared deeply for and the emotional scene playing out before them. Haneul's tearful presence was both unexpected and puzzling, raising questions about his relationship with Youra and the depth of his emotions.

Baekhyun's grip on Jiyeon's hand remained firm, offering a source of comfort amidst the turmoil. The weight of uncertainty hung heavy in the room, and Jiyeon couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story than they knew.

Suddenly, a nurse entered the room, a grave expression on her face. "Excuse me, I need to speak with Mr. Haneul Lee."

Haneul's eyes widened in surprise, and he glanced at Jiyeon and Baekhyun before approaching the nurse. Jiyeon exchanged a concerned look with Baekhyun as they watched Haneul step outside with the nurse.

Alone in the room, Jiyeon turned her attention back to Youra's still form. She took a deep breath, a mixture of worry and determination fueling her thoughts. As she gazed at her best friend, memories of their bond flashed through her mind – the laughter, the secrets shared, and the countless moments that had woven their friendship.

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter