Unexpected Encounters

Redemption's Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Youra continued to navigate the turbulent waters of betrayal and heartache, she found herself grappling with the persistent ache of her wounds. Despite her best efforts, the pain remained a constant companion, casting a shadow over even the smallest moments of respite.

Evening after work, as Youra aimlessly wandered through a local park, lost in her thoughts, a chance encounter disrupted her sombre reverie. Colliding with someone in her distracted state, she stumbled, barely managing to regain her balance. Glancing up with a mix of embarrassment and frustration, her eyes met those of a stranger - a man who stood before her with an amused grin.

"Whoa there, are you alright?" the man asked, his voice laced with amusement.

Youra's cheeks flushed with a combination of embarrassment and annoyance. "I'm fine. Just lost in my own world, I guess."

The man's grin widened. "Ah, the dangers of daydreaming. I'm Baekhyun, by the way."

"Youra," she replied, offering a small, polite smile before attempting to resume her walk.

To her surprise, Byun Baekhyun fell into step beside her. "So, Youra, what's got you wandering around with such a gloomy expression?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter