Saga of Secret Dating 💑🏻

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A world of joy can be found in a simple moment shared between kindred spirits who care for each other the way we do.

Sandara's POV

It’s wonderful, challenging, and thrilling all at once to fall in love. I get this some inexplicable, never-felt-before feelings about Ji, I have been loving him for the last 2 years since the first time I saw him, but now it's different. We both know that we love each other, and most important, no one is against it. Just his duty, but that is also for a short time. Once he completes his training, no one can come between us. But for the time being, we have to keep it secret. I think it’ll be fun to date him in secret.

We are now a couple after all the hiding and running. In a short time, we have known each other very well. I feel very comfortable when I am with him. I have heard from my friends that they get very nervous while getting ready for a date, I don’t feel any such pressure, as he has already seen me in my worst look. I don’t need to impress him. We have passed the stage of acting cute to impress each other. I simply need to be myself. He still makes me feel beautiful though. He has become my best friend.

I took the morning train from Busan to Seoul so that I could start my duty on time. I have never had any problem working with Dr. Han and Dr. Dami, but now that I know they are Ji’s family I am bit nervous. How will they react if they find out that I am dating Ji? They will be happy for sure as they wanted us to be together. I feel sorry for hiding it from them. I hope they’ll understand our situation.

***

I was busy as soon as I reach the hospital. At eleven o'clock, Dr. Han asked me into her cabin. I got nervous. Did Ji tell his family about us? He promised, to keep it a secret. Why is she calling me? I gathered myself and went into her cabin. I was anxious when Dr. Han told me that today's operation was critical and that she required me to be in charge. She reassured me that even though I claimed I wasn't yet ready for it, I was capable of managing a difficult situation. She'll be there to help me out. I was honored by her admiration for me, which made me extremely happy. I promised to her that I would do my best.

Since I returned from Busan, I have not seen Ji. We agreed not to call, so he doesn't know I've arrived in Seoul.

Although the operation was difficult, it was a success. I was exhausted. As soon as I exited OT, I noticed Ji sitting in one of the seats. We smiled at each other.

"What are you doing, Jiyong?" Dr. Han asked him.

"I missed you, mom, so I came to see you." He joined us on our walk. "Good day, Dr. Park."

“Good afternoon, Lt. Kwon.” We greeted one another. It is weird to greet your loved one in such a formal manner.

"Do you think I'll believe your story?" Dr. Han responded to him.

"Why not, Mom? I spent two years apart from you. I wish to spend more time with my loved ones because I have to go back to the academy shortly.” He hugged Dr. Han, but was looking at me.

"For more than a month, you were ignorant of that. I'm delighted you finally get it.” I gave them my excuses and went to the interns' room.

I was sitting in the chair, my eyes closed. When I felt a soft kiss on my cheek, I immediately opened my eyes. Ji was standing in front of me. "What brings you here? What if someone sees you. Have you forgotten your promise?” I bombarded him with questions.

“Hey, no problem. The room is deserted. I missed you so much that I came to see you. Did’nt you miss me?

“Yes, I miss you.”

"How about going out on a date today?"

"Date?”

“Yes a Date our official first date.”

“Where can we go because I won't be available until 9:00 p.m?”

"Why not watch a movie?" Ji suggested.

"No, it's really very late. I am unable to spend the night outside due to hospital rules that we must follow.”

"Oh no."

“Why don't we simply go for a walk?” I recommended.

"Ok. I'll be here by nine. Bye for now; see you later.” Ji got up and departed.

"I'll be available at 9.30 p.m. Bye."

In the hospital, the rest of the day went as usual. There are no critical patients on my list for today. My friends were all interested to know where I was had gone for vacation. Bom commented that I appeared cheerful than usual.

“Seem like someone spend good time with boyfriend.” Sera popped the question.

"Oh. We ended our relationship.” I lied through my teeth. Otherwise, they'd start probing for information about him.

"You’r lying. You can't be happy when you break up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter