Friends are part of life.👫

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

 

Flaskback

Beach:

The beach is situated a few kilometers away from our house, which is a small paradise for locals. The water of the sea is shallow, warm, and clammy.

Look at how joyful these girls are. How will they react when I tell them I will be leaving them soon? Yesterday I told Donghae I knew he was unhappy and angry; he didn't call me back to check if I had reached home safely, as he usually does. What should I anticipate from him now that I’ve made it clear that I don’t love him? I need to give him some space.

"Girls, I want to tell you something."

"Did Donghae propose to you?" Yoon-ah asked me.

"Why is it that everyone is asking me the same question?"

"Because we know he loves you. And no one else will dare to approach you. Because of him." Hyo-rin reminded me.

"And what if anyone else tries to come near me in his presence?" I asked because I remembered Jiyong when he came near us yesterday. Oh, he was just asking for direction, nothing more.

"He surely needs a vacation  in the hospital."

 "Ohhh."

"So what's the news you want to share with us?" Yoona asked.

"Dad is posted to Busan so our family will be moving."

"You are kidding?"

"No I am serious."

"Oh No."

"We will miss you," both said. My eyes welled up with tears.

"You were staying in Seoul, but you used to come home once in a month, but now it is not possible."

"We will keep in touch; we will write letters and make phone calls."

"You have to teach us some of your tricks, and ageyo, you always get a discount from all the sellers while we do have to pay in full."

"You are really not interested in Donghae; shall I make a move on him? I am interested." Yoon-ah asked me hesitantly.

"Sure, I will give you some tips." We spend some time playing in the water.

 

 

A naval cadet squad was passing by; they were on their training session. I turn in opposite direction.

“Sandy, you have been near those handsome cadets; haven't you liked any one of them? They are so hot. Take a peek at their well-toned bodies." Hyo-rin curiously asked me.

"I have grown up in the arms of one of the most handsome man, so these cadets are just so so. This must be the new batch; Dad told me that a new session was going to start today. Now you will get to see them on a daily basis. If you want to, you can see them daily in the morning on the hill and on the beach in the evening." I provided them with the information.

"But I think he is handsome enough to get your attention." Yoon-ah pointed at one of the candidates.

"No, I think he is more handsome." Hyo-rin pointed to other

"Ya bad manner, don't point at them; they will think we are erts.Oogling wet guys" I said without looking at the cadets.

We laughed as they passed by.

***

Home:

"So how was your day, honey?" Mom asked Dad.

"Good. I began the process of handling over my responsibilities to Mr. Kim. Tomorrow, I plan to do unofficially check on the new trainee officers. I’ve seen their track record; they’re highly qualified and well trained. One has received his initial training from Vice Admiral Mr. Wook; one comes from a family of doctors; so far, all his ancestors have served the country via medical practice; he decides to join the Navy. Another one is a national swimmer, and there are many more excellent cadets."

"Dara, remind me that tomorrow is Mr. Kim's birthday; his family is out of station. I would like if you visited him."

“I will without a doubt; he is your junior, but you have always regarded him as your younger brother, and vice versa."

"Mom has already started making cake for him, and I am going to help her," Durami said.

"My little princess has grown up, helping mom; Very Good."

"Thank you."  Durami saluted Dad.

"Dad, get her married to one of your officers right away; she always bullies me. And I can be the best man." Sang-hyun pledged Dad as he pointed his finger towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter