our wedding day

There Is No Love For Me Like Yours

 

I felt a hand grasping me tightly. I know it’s you Kim Kibum. I can feel your presence. Although I don’t have the ability to open my eyes and look at you right now, I can recognize you from anywhere Kibum.

I’m sorry I can’t be with you right now. I am really sorry. I miss you too Kibum, but I can’t seem to wake up. I try hard to wake up from my consciousness, but I can’t. It seems like some kind of force is holding me back from reaching out to you.

I can hear your voice, speaking to me. Reminiscing our old memories. I hear your laughter, your cries.

 

I do remember them Kibum. And I do remember our wedding day. Where stupid Onew ruined them by losing the ring. I don’t understand why you trusted him for your best man in the first place. I mean, you’ve got Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho. But you must choose him, didn’t you? A guy that care for his chicken more than his best friend.

 

You were pissed off. And unconsciously you smacked his head hard and nag him in front of all the guests. Unleashing your umma-ness I see… Serve him right. I felt sorry for Onew though. He did not purposely lose the ring. It turns out that he accidentally put the ring in his box of fried chicken. What a stupid idiot.

 

Jonghyun saves the day by bringing a ring to you. Other guests thought that Jonghyun is bringing the real ring, but it’s actually a fake toy ring that has plastic shiny thing instead of a diamond. I don’t really care though. Who needs a stupid ring that can be lost easily, when I can get you love that will never leave my side.

 

I remember you scolded and nagged Onew after the ceremony ended. I was laughing the entire time. I know it was a serious incident, but the scenes where Onew whimpered loudly when you smacked and hit his entire body was hilarious. You even took away his endless supply of chicken. Oh, his reactions were priceless! They were amusingly funny and illogical too. Seriously Onew, you need to control your passion towards chicken. It can kill you, no kidding.

 

And I do remember your reaction towards my wedding dress. I wondered why are you that shocked to see me in the dress. It is your design after all.

“What the hell is with the designers these days? All the dresses were dreadful, ugly and disgusting. Who would want to wear them?” I whined about this to you, months before the wedding.

You looked up to me. “It can’t be that bad…”

“IT IS!!” I was frustrated. Where can I find the perfect dress for my wedding? Then an idea struck me.

“Yeobo… You can design it for me.”

“Me? Are you serious?” You asked, shocked by my request.

I nod. “Please Kibum.. You don’t want me to look dreadful on our wedding day right?” I persuade you further.

“Of course I don’t. But the groom is not supposedly to look at his bridegroom’s dress before the actual wedding” he retorted.

“Who says?!” I argued. “Anyway, who cares about that ty myth? I don’t want to look like a freaking bimbo on our wedding day!” I shrieked.

“Fine, fine. I’ll design it for you. Happy?” he succumbed to my persuading.

I grinned shamelessly. “And yeobo.. I don’t want to see the dress before the wedding day. I want it to be a surprise for me.”

 

And it was a surprised for me. The dress was amazingly lovely and simple. (This is the dress. I’m very lazy to describe it. Hehe)

 

 

I remember your reaction. You were mesmerized by me. I was that gorgeous huh..

 

After that, we shared a dance together. Eyes locking into each other.

“You look gorgeous.” You whispered at me softly. The music played in the background while we dance slowly.

“I know.” I grinned. “And you look plain.” I teased.

“Hey!” you furrowed your eyebrows. I laughed at your reaction, funny as always.

“I was kidding! You need to take a chill pill or something.” I laughed. “You look dashing, as always.”

You smiled, proud with yourself. “I love you. Forever and always.” You whispered into my ears.

“Isn’t that the title for Taylor swift’s song? You used her song title to be corny to me? How original….” I just love to tease you. It’s fun. I can never get tired of it.

“Aish, this woman. Can you be a little bit understanding this time around. I’m trying to be romantic here.” You scowled. Awww… did he just sulked at me?

“Arasso.. arasso… I love you too.. Forever and always.” I whispered as we shared a long passionate kiss.