It's time to say goodbye

There Is No Love For Me Like Yours

 

The sight of your lifeless body had haunted my mind. A lot. In fact, I think to have that particular dream of you approaching in my dreams isn’t a miracle at first, because I was so obsessed. Obsessed about never letting you go. But the dream proved otherwise.
 
 
 
I vaguely remembered when you came to me last night. You sat there beside me silently, playing with the hem of your skirt.
 
“Kibum..” you spoke to me, looking at me with the corner of your eyes.
 
“I don’t want to hear anything EunAe ah…” I said flatly, staring straight ahead.
 
“Kibum… Liste--”
 
“No EunAe. I don’t need to listen to anything.”
 
“Kibum…” you sighed deeply. You captured my face in your tiny fingers and lean in slowly. Your soft pink lips kiss me deeply. I closed my eyes, enjoying this magical moment. We stay like that for quite some times until you pull away slightly.
 
I opened my eyes and there you are smiling slightly with tears in your eyes. “Let me go, Kibum.” 
 
I pulled away from her instantly. “No, EunAe. Just no.”
 
“Kibum, you need to let go.”
 
“But I want to stay by your side. Forever.” I grasped your hand tightly fearing that you'll run away.
 
“I promise I’ll wait for you Kibum. I promise.” And you kiss me again gently, with my eyes closed.
 
When I opened my eyes, the ceiling fan greets me with its fast rotation and you were gone.
 
 
 
I lost my appetite throughout the whole day. I headed straight to the hospital, dragging my reluctant body, silently wishing I had a chance to turn back time --- to rewind everything and save you in every way possible. But I couldn’t. There isn’t a way to solve anything.
 
Flashbacks of you entered my mind as if everything that happened between us is scripted and in fact is about to end soon. My vision blurred. I could remember how you would tease and laughed at everything romantic that I failed to do. How you would smile at my failed attempt of surprising you at every occasion. I could remember the way you would kiss me when I’m frustrated with my work, my life as an artist. The way you cooed me back to sleep when I’m having a nightmare in the middle of the night. I could remember all that.
 
I hate this. No matter how much I try to run away from reality and that dream about you, I still have to end it all.
 
==
 
“Can you please give me a few minutes?” I asked the doctor, choking on my words. He nod and left the room, giving some space for us.
 
I approached you closer, and sat beside you. Holding your hand tightly, I kiss your knuckles softly.
 
“Did you know that you are the weirdest person I’ve ever known.” I laughed bitterly to myself.
 
“You can be flirty, sulky, angry, crazy, cheesy all at the same time. Sometimes I wonder if you have multipolar disorder.” I your cheeks lightly. “And because of that, I fell in love with you. I had loved you before, I still love you and will forever love you.” Tears strolled down my cheeks and this time I didn’t bother to wipe them away.
 
“While I’m still here, I will take care of our kids. I’m going to be a proud father to them. And I will make sure that they remember that they once had a great fabulous mother. No one will ever replace you sweetheart. No one.” I started to sob. “You are the only one for me. No one can ever take your spot in my heart.”
 
“Wait for me yeobo. Be happy there and wait for me. I’ll join you sooner or later. Just wait for me.” I whispered softly while kissing your forehead, your cheeks and finally your lips. Your soft sweet lips. You’re my first kiss and you’ll be my last.
 
“Have a safe journey sweetheart. I love you.” I said as the doctors entered the room.
 
They turned off the life supporting machine. They pull of the tubes that are inserted inside your body. I watched as your breath and heartbeat slowed down. 
“I love you, forever and always Kim EunAe.”
 
 
I heard your sweet voice. I felt your touch. Thank you for visiting me. Thank you for letting me go
“I love you Kim Kibum. Forever and always.”
 
 
A long ‘beeb’ sound echo in the room. Your heart stopped beating. You were gone. You left me with a small smile on your lips. A faint smile that can never be seen again. The first and last love. I guess, it’s time to say goodbye.
 
 
___________________________________________
 
finally, an update! 
sorry guys. i've been busy with my exams and classes
and i'm also busy working on my other stories as well.
you can check them out here :)
next one is going to be the last chapter and i'm currently working on that
 
thanx for reading guys, and do leave some comments ^^