Chapter 14

chasing stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the blanket of the night sky, Rosie and Jennie gazed up at the stars, their hearts entwined in a shared longing for something beyond their reach. With a soft sigh, Jennie broke the silence, her voice filled with a spark of anticipation.

 

“Rosie, I think if we watch from a higher place, we could see the stars better,” she murmured, her eyes fixed on the celestial canvas above.

 

A playful smile danced upon Rosie’s lips as she imagined the possibilities. “We should watch from the Burj Khalifa. That’s the tallest building in the world,” she suggested, her voice carrying a hint of wonder.

 

Jennie’s eyes widened with curiosity. “Where is it?” she inquired, her mind eager to uncover the secrets of this magnificent structure.

 

“In Dubai,” Rosie responded, her voice filled with a gentle excitement. She looked at Jennie through the glass barrier and smiled.

 

A sense of adventure swelled within Jennie’s chest, fueled by the idea of embarking on a journey to witness the grandeur of the Burj Khalifa. “We should go to Dubai,” she whispered, her voice echoing with determination. Then a newfound curiosity bloomed within her.

 

The mere thought of a future journey to Dubai stirred a sense of hope, igniting her imagination with visions of a healthy Rosie standing tall and radiant amidst the splendor of the B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter