goodbye..my love..

goodbye my love..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-P0duasYyw (please listen to this song while reading)

Jaejoong POV

Today was the day that ~~~~ah had left us..yes I was crying because I would of been a good boyfriend and a friend to her, although she suffers, she smiles as if nothing had happen. Her smile always bring me happiness..I regret everything because I know I should of treat her as a better person. I love her so much but she was thinking about my happiness. ------ah, I miss you already and life isn't the same anymore..so empty..without your presense, your smile, your love, your happiness. It's darkness right now but the letter that you have given me brought hope to me. Although you left me, Junsu, Suzy, and Taeyeon..you give us so much happiness. I look at my friends, they were crying with me because the two men are putting the coffin in the sand. "ANDWAE!!! -----AH!!! COME BACK!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!" Taeyeon and Suzy were crying on their knees. Junsu was holding Taeyeon while Taecyeon was holding Suzy. I was alone with no one to embrace me until Junsu came and give me a hug. "Hyung, she's in a better place..we know that she loves you too." I was crying and I didn't want this to happen. I held the letter that she give me before she died. The last words that she said to me. 

*FLASHBACK*

No One POV

you were in the hospital bed having a hard breathing and Jaejoong was holding your hand tightly. "-----ah, hold on..you'll make it.." Jaejoong said and you hold his hand tightly. "mian-hae, it's time for me to go..oppa, mian-hae for everything..for hurting you, for being selfish, but I know there will be someone who will love you more than me." Jaejoong put her hands in his cheeks and kiss it. "There is no one better than you, please don't leave me..please.." Jaejoong was crying and you were hurt to see that. "Oppa, thank you for being there for me and I love you so much..so much that I wanted you to be happy." You were coughing out blood and your eyes were closing slowly. "oppa..oppa.." you tried to open your eyes. Jaejoong was holding you in his arms. "ANDWAE!! -----AH!!!" Jaejoong was panicking and you look at him with your last words. "oppa..sarang..hae.." Jaejoong kiss you and your hands fell down. He was shocked, in pain, and sad. " NO!! ----AH!!!" He was hugging you tightly and cry from the bottom of his heart.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jaejoong POV

A year later, I moved on but there are times that I miss her so much..although she left me, I can feel her presence within me because I know she kept her promise that she will be there for me no matter what. I open the box and there was pictures and letters from her. I open up the last letter that she has given me.

Jaejoong my hero,

By the time you read this, I won't be with you anymore

I want you to move on to life and forget about me, no, forget about our memories

I know you can do it even if you don't want to, I want to see your smile everyday

I know it may be hard for you oppa, but you're the one who made me strong

I promise you that I will be with you in heart forever

You protect me so much when I was in earth 

now it's my turn to protect and guide you, let me be the hero of your life

you were like spiderman that save Mary Jane, of course you were more like Mary Jane

not realizing your love to me until I left you, but fate brought us together hehe

oppa, although you can't talk to me physically, I'm the wind and the air for you

no matter what your mind or words say, I will listen to them 

oppa, be strong and be happy for me, your dongseng, chingu, and yeojichingu

-from your princess, ------ah

After reading the letter, I felt the wind coming towards me and I felt her presence besides me again. "-----ah, it's you, right?" I looked around and I felt someone turn me around and there was a small paper folded into a heart.

paper-heart.jpg

I grab it and open it. There was a drawing of her and it says "keep this and know that I'll be here for you..no matter what" I felt tears coming out of my eyes and there was something written on the back and it says "stop crying, it makes me want to cry with you." I laughed and wipe my tears and put it into the box.

"----ah, although you're not with me physically, I know you're here spiritually and no matter what, I won't forget you because you brought me so much hope."

 

 

 

I'm sorry if the ending is like sad and tragic BUT like I said, it was based on my personal life

but this chapter is a bit different because yeah there was no paper heart or anything hehe

I just wanted to add it in because it was cute and it matches the plot more

so this is the end of "Goodbye My Love" and it has a meaning to it so yeah.

Leave some comments and I'm sorry if you guys dislike the ending but it's my life story.

So hope you readers enjoy my fanfic and I'll be writing a new fanfic soon.