curious about you..

goodbye my love..

(It was finally morning and you was still asleep while Taeyeon and Suzy were awake and they were making breakfast. you were having a bad dream)

your dream

you: where am I? what is this?

Jaejoong: ----ah, please come back..

you: Jaejoong-sshi..

Jaejoong: I'm waiing for you..please come back..

you: mian-hae..but who are you to me?

Jaejoong: mian-hae, please forgive me..I never meant for this to happen..

you: Jaejoong-sshi, gwenchana?

Jaejoong: I'll be waiting..waiting for you to love me..

(somehow you woke up with a lot of sweats..you were confused but terrified of the dream, Suzy saw you and ran up to you)

Suzy: ----ah, gwenchana?

you: ah nae..I have a bad dream..about Jaejoong-sshi

Suzy: what was it about?

you: he told me that he was waiting for me and to come back..he said that he's waiting for me to love him back..Suzy-ah, who is he?

Suzy: -----ah, you need to meet up with Jaejoong, he's the person you really need to talk to..

you: but I don't have his number nor his contact info..

Suzy: hm, look at your phone, I believe you do have his phone

(you went to your phone and type "J" and saw his name pop out, you dial the number and call him)

Jaejoong: yoboseyo?

you: ah, Jaejoong-sshi

Jaejoong: ----ah?

you: ah nae..I was wondering if you're free today so we can meet..

Jaejoong: hm, sure..where do you want to meet at?

you: meet me at Han River at 9:30am, araso?

Jaejoong: nae..

(you stood up and went wash up and ate breakfast, you dress up nicely)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sJw0ZSrJBWw/T0XehgTc_MI/AAAAAAAAbCY/HLyBvZLLZac/s1600/snsd+seohyun+jeans.jpg 

(you bid goodbye to your chingu and left to Han River a 9:20am and you arrive there at 9:28am)

Jaejoong: ---ah

you: oh, you're here..

Jaejoong: nae..so what is it that you want to talk about?

you: I don't want to offend you or anything..but who are you to me?

Jaejoong: wae?

you: because..I have a diary and a picture of you..

(you took out the picture and show it to Jaejoong, he look at it with a smile as memories were refreshing to his mind)

*FLASHBACK*

you: oppa!!

Jaejoong: wae?

you: why is my hero so handsome?

Jaejoong: because I'm cool like that..

you: haha, oppa, aren't you tired from school?

Jaejoong: of course..stupid finals were bragging..urghh..Imma take a nap araso?

you: hehe araso..

(Jaejoong was a light sleeper so he can hear anything easily, so you secretly took out your camera and took a picture of him, he woke up and saw you with a cute smile)

Jaejoong: am I that handsome?

you: hmm..if you weren't, you wouldn't be my hero..

Jaejoong: haha you're so silly..let me see the picture..

you: oppa, you're such a handsome prince..that girl of yours is lucky..

Jaejoong: nae..she is..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 Jaejoong: this..this..

you: what is it?

Jaejoong: this picture..was taken by you..we were best friends in high school..we had finals and I was so tired and you secretly took a picture of me..

you: ah..you do look like a handsome prince..

(Jaejoong was shocked to hear what you just said, he smile but he was sad too)

Jaejoong: komawo..

you: Jaejoong-sshi

Jaejoong: call me oppa..don't be formal..

you: oppa..

Jaejoong: nae..

you: let's be best friends..araso? we might as well remain our friendship the same..

Jaejoong: nae..araso..

you: although, I want to know how I fall for a hero like you..

Jaejoong: because I'm a handsome prince that save you haha..

you: jinjja? how?

Jaejoong: because you were so clumsy that you fell and I carry you to your house..

you: ah..do you know how my mother died? I never know how she died..

Jaejoong: ah...I'll take you to her grave..

(Jaejoong took you to his car and went to the graveyard and he took you to your mother's grave)

you: eomma, how you doing? I'm sorry for not remembering much about you..

Jaejoong: auntie, I hope your daughter remember her memories..(although I don't want her to suffer anymore, but if this is what she wants, I'll support her)

(after 20 minutes of staying, Jaejoong took you out to eat for lunch and Jaejoong went to the restroom and you were sitting down, all of the sudden, a blurry image came into your mind)

*MEMORIES*

(suddenly, you heard your favorite song as Jaejoong stood up and give you a hand)-chapter 4

Jaejoong: do you want to dance with me?

you: nae..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkSTAm3QZUU (listen to this song for the scene)

(you were blushing because you were dancing with someone you love..but the farewell was too much for you..)

You POV:

"oppa..this is our last dance..my love tonight will disappear..

before we say goodbye, I want to be in your arms one last time.."

(Jaejoong saw you with tears and he was worried and knew something is up)

Jaejoong: why are you crying?

you: it just feels good to be with my bestie..

Jaejoong: aww..jinja?

you: nae..

(you both were dancing smoothly and you were thinking about the lyrics and how hard it is for you to say goodbye) 

*END OF MEMORIES*

(you were rubbing your head softly until someone push you down and slap your cheeks)

you: ouch..who are you?

(you look up and were shocked to see who it was)

you: Shin hye-ah..

 

 

omgosh!! what is going to happen? what is Shin Hye going to do?

In case you didn't know, "you" remember Shin Hye because she was your "best friend"

sorry for any confusion and I hope you readers enjoy this fanfic..

sorry that it's been a while but our schedule is now back to normal..

please subscribe and comment my fanfic<3