no..it can't be true..

goodbye my love..

No One POV

3 months has passed and the couples were very happy although they were arguing for small things but they manage to leave it to the past and move on. Jaejoong was at work while you were going to surprise him. You were on your way until a car passed in front of you. "OMO!! aishhh.." you accidentally drop the lunch box but luckily, the food didn't fall out. "whoo nothing happen." The man in the car quickly ran up to you. "cheolsomida, gwenchana?" You look up and nodded. "oh cheolsomida..let me give you a ride..where are you planning to go?" We stood up and I said "ani, gwenchana?" I didn't want to ride with a stranger. "I don't ride with strangers." the man laughed "haha it's okay..I won't kidnapped you..I'm Kim Junsu but everyone in my work place calls me Xiah Junsu." You were confused. "Xaihs" the man laughed. "UE KYANG KYANG!! ani..Xiah as in She-ah" You repeatly said it in a soft tone. "OHHH Xiah Junsu ah..cheolsomida..if I misprounouced it." He was laughing. "You're cute..so ma'am where are you heading?" I almost forgot about Jaejoong. "oh, Dream Sky Company." I said walking to his car. "Oh! my workplace..AH!!" You looked over and saw him trip on the ground and he stood up quickly. "HAHAAHHAH!! clumsy.." We went inside the car and decided to head to Dream Sky Company."

 

Your POV

I was so excited to surprised Jaejoong and I saw his secretary on his desk and he seems busy, I walked up to his secretary. "Annyeong haseyo, is Mr. Kim Jaejoong-sshi in?" I said in a confident tone. "Yes ma'am and who are you?" I replied. " oh tell him that it's an appointment." He said, "ah..I see..you may go in." I thank him and went to the door and open it. Jaejoong was looking out in the beautiful view and I quietly close the door and set the food in the table and sat down. Few minutes has passed and he hasn't turn or talk, I knew he was in his deep thoughts so I decided to walk up to him. I got up and hug him from behind. He was startled. "Jaejoong oppa, gwenchana? you been quiet for the past 5 minutes, anything wrong?" He turn around with tears in his eyes. I was shocked and in pain to see that. "Why didn't you tell me? Why? You had a brain tumor..how?" I was shocked and surprised. "Jaejoong oppa..." I was really speechless.."I..I..I'm sorry.." Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and took me out. "Oppa! What are you doing?! Oppa!!" I was afraid but my heart told me to trust him. He put me into his car and drove to the hospital.

(FLASHBACK)

Jaejoong POV

Before I went to work, Taeyeon and Suzy call me to meet them at the cafe as soon as possible. I had a bad feeling about this so I rushed there quickly. When I arrived, I saw them sitting and looking down sadly. I went there and greet them. "What's wrong? Why are you guys looking so sad?" I tried to observe why they were like this. It was a moment of silent. "Jaejoong oppa, please sit down..we have some news for you." Taeyeon said while Suzy couldn't stop her tears. "The doctor call us and said that..she only has a month..to live.." Taeyeon said while her tears were falling down. I was shocked and I felt like my heart was going to be torn apart. "Taeyeon, Suzy..are you two sure about this?" They didn't answer it but I knew they were telling me the truth. I felt like my heart was going to be broken, I couldn't hold it in anymore..I just..couldn't..I ran out to my car and drove to work and when I arrived, I told my secretary to do research how to do a surgery or any heal of brain tumor and to cancel all my appointments and meetings. I just went to look at the view, hoping a miracle will happen for my love..

(END OF FLASHBACK)

No one POV

You and Jaejoong arrived at the hospital and he open the door for you. "Get out of the car" You didn't listen so he had no choice but to grab your wrist. "Oppa!! let go of me!! Oppa!!" He took you inside and went to the doctor's room. Luckily, he was observing the paperwork until you both came in. "May I help you?" The doctor said. "I wanted to know how she got the brain tumor..please tell me.." You didn't want Jaejoong to know about this so you ran out but Jaejoong held your wrist tightly, not letting go of your wrist. "Please tell me doctor..please.." Jaejoong was nearly to beg the doctor because he truly loves you. "Both of you..please sit down.." You and Jaejoong sat down together as the doctor was explaining what's happening. "She was going through a lot of work and she had a lot of depression and stress going on in her life. Although she was strong but the cells in her body was abnormal and had some problem with her blood vessels. But the tumor is getting worse and the only way is to do surgery but there's only 10% that she will make it." Jaejoong was shocked and felt even more sad. "I'll leave" You said and ran out and Jaejoong came back to his senses when he saw you leave and chase after you. You didn't want Jaejoong to know any of this but you knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Jaejoong finally pull you and embrace you into his arms but you tried to pull it away, but he was too strong. Few minutes had passed, you both let go.."Oppa.." You said in a low voice. "Yes?" Jaejoong replied. "Let's..let's break up.."

 

What's going to happen! Why is she breaking up with Jaejoong?! UH-OH!!

 

I'm sorry for not updating becaue my graduation was on Wednesday and after those two days,

I was sick and felt like I had no strength. I felt better on the weekends but I was so busy

because I had sports practice since our tournament is about two months

so I need to do my best and win a place. I'm sorry but I'll try to update whenever I have time

because my schedule is packed even though I'm on 2 months vacation. 

 

Please subscribe and comment<3