walk away or be with me

goodbye my love..

No one POV

"Do You remember me?" Jaejoong asked while you were trying to avoid him. "ANSWER ME!" Jaejoong shout with his might and you were startled by his tone. You didn't know what to do. "No, I don't remember you..I only remember what I remember.." you said in a calm voice. "goltimal..then what is this?!" Jaejoong walked over to you and show you his diary. "give me this..you shouldn't look through th--" Jaejoong interrupted. "wae? So I wouldn't know your true feelings, you even wrote this "oppa, I don't want to remember you but I love you too much to hide the pain, remembering the past somehow made me miss you even more, I don't ever want to leave you." you wrote that, DON'T LIE TO ME! I know my own best friend's handwriting." Jaejoong yelled while you were on your knee crying.

Jaejoong POV

I was so hurt by her words but I know that she loves me and remember me..I just don't understand why she is lying like this, it hurts even more.."oppa, I just want to protect you..I want to Shin Hye eonni to be happy..for me, for you, for h--" I was hurt and grab her arms tightly. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU?! BABO!! YOU BLOCKHEAD!! IT'S YOU THAT I LOVE..YOU'RE THE ONE!!" She was hurt but I wanted her to know my honest feelings towards her. She was crying and said "I love you too..but I don't want to hurt Shin Hye eonni.." she said and started crying again. I let go of her and she hug me. "Oppa, please..understand me.." she said. "How can I when I love you this much? I give you a choice..come to Han River tomorrow at 6pm, if you come, I know that you love me and if you don't..I'll stay away from you forever..araso?" I said and walked away without giving her a chance to talk.

Your POV

I didn't want to hurt him because I love him. Should I ignore about Shin Hye eonni's feelings? ottoke? "If you come, I know you will love me and if you don't..I'll stay away from you forever...araso?" those words keep getting into my head and I was confused. Should I go or not? ? I took my time to decide to go. I wanted to get my feelings right and confess to him, but I’m scared…I don’t want to hurt Shin Hye’s feelings. Maybe I should talk to Suzy and Taeyeon about this.

No one POV

Suzy and Taeyeon finally came home from their business and you were waiting for them. “Suzy and Taeyeon eonni, may I ask you two something?” I said in a amusing tone. “nae, what is it?” Suzy said. I hesitated for a bit but decide to find courage to say it. “Jaejoong oppa told me to meet him tomorrow at 6pm at Han River, should I go or not?” I said. “Of course you should babo! You love him, don’t you?” Suzy said. “----ah, do you remember everything?” Taeyeon said and I look down and nodded. “I want to confess to him but then I don’t want to hurt Shin Hye eonni’s feeling.” I said in a sad tone. “----ah, who cares about her? She’s the one who took my Junsu away babo…she can’t take Jaejoong away because you love him. I know you care about her but it’s not worth it.” Taeyeon said in a annoyed tone. “araso, I’ll go tomorrow, I’ll confess to him.” I said in a confident tone. They nodded and we made our way to bed to rest.

Your POV

I woke up early to get dress for the day. I was excited to confess my feelings to him but I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to focus on that because I need to find a job so I won’t let Suzy and Taeyeon eonni work hard. So I decided to give myself a tour to find a job. There was a job hiring a waitress to serve food. “Something I like to do, eh?” I was amazed and went inside to apply the job. I had an interview with the boss and it seems like she’s really interested me. “I’ve seen your work experience and resume, I’ll accept you. You may start work tomorrow morning at 8am and you’ll be done at 5:00pm, araso?” I nodded and greet her goodbye. It was 2pm and I decided to cruise around. I had an idea to buy Jaejoong something as a gift showing that I accept him into my heart. I was excited so I bought him some scarf because I remember he wanted one. It was a nice scarf and I know it’s his favorite.

tumblr_lvn7wlg7uP1r2on8zo1_500.jpg

it took about 3 hours just to find so I decided to grab a snack and drink to eat because I have not eaten anything at all. I took a 15 minute to myself to walk around and It was 5:50pm so I decided to head to Han River with a gift and words to express my feelings. I waited ten minutes and he came at 5:55pm instead of 6pm. “Annyeong oppa!” I waved with a smile and he seems to be relieved that I came. “I didn’t think you would come.” He said. “Should I not come? Araso then.” I turn around but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. “ani…you need to be here…” he said. It was a bit awkward so…”I..” we both said it at the same time. “Oppa, you first okay?” I knew he was nervous.

 

Jaejoong POV

I was nervous but I need some courage to step up. “----ah, I’ve known you my whole life and we been through so much, but with trust, I know we can get through it…so…I want to say that I love you and I hope you accept it which I believe you will.” He said in a confident tone. I was happy so it was my turn to confess. “Although, we been through so much but fate brought us together, right? I love you but I should put my feelings before anyone else. But I was too nice…now I really want to give us a chance…so I love you too oppa.” I said in a soft tone enough for him to hear. He smile and hug me tightly. “I love you ----ah, I knew you will accept me.” Jaejoong said and I smiled. “I haven’t accept you yet.” I gently push him and give him my gift. “Here, accept this. I know you will.” He open it and it was a scarf of his favorite color and he was amazed. “-----ah, you didn’t have to.” He said and I was happy. “I want to, so we both can have one.” I was happy and he said “but I didn’t prepare anything, oh wait I did.” I was surprised that he did. “what is it op---“ I was interrupted by his kiss and I was surprised, I kiss him back gently. “I love you.” He said and kiss me again.

 

 

What do you guys think? I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic cause I truly did.

I’m glad that I wrote this because I was so happy that school is almost over.

So this week is finals but I will try to find time to update as much as I can.

So please subscribe and comment<3