only tears

goodbye my love..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a26KbAKbCs (listen to this song while reading)

 

No One POV

"Why? Why are you breaking up with me?" Jaejoong said in a sad tone. "Oppa, I'm sorry but..this can only clear our relationship..I have nothing but your heart..now you understand why I tried to stay away from you..now you understand why I told you to love Shin Hye eonni!! Now do you--" Jaejoong cut you off by embracing you even tighter. "ANDWAE!! If you go, then I'll go with you.." You were sad but you knew this is a way that can prevent Jaejoong from getting hurt. "oppa, sarang hae..I always do..but I don't want you to love me..forget about me..and love someone else..araso?" Jaejoong refused. "ANDWAE!! You're the one that I love!! Only you!!" Jaejoong holding you even tighter than before. You couldn't hold it anymore..you wanted to get away..so you slowly push him away with your strength. "I'm sorry oppa..goodbye..my love.." You ran away from Jaejoong although he was chasing after you, it was dark so you hid behind a tree with tears falling down. "Oppa, forget about me..think of this just a dream.." After a while, you went home but during time you were walking. Your phone was ringing non-stop and you knew it was Jaejoong oppa. "I need to cancel my phone..I don't have enough time left.." You said and arrived home and slept while Taeyeon and Suzy were in their rooms crying because of you. 

 

Jaejoong POV

I called her but she seems to ignore my calls. I didn't know what to do and it seems like my whole world was dark and the light was gone. Few days later, I wasn't myself and I was on my bed the whole week, I didn't eat or drink anything. I somehow had a depression because I couldn't start my day without ----ah.   I call Taeyeon and Suzy but they never answer their phone, I text them but they say to never contact them again. I was sad, angry, and felt betrayed. I had no one to depend on. But I forgot, Xiah Junsu knows what to do. I quickly dial his number and he answer. "Yoboseyo?" he said. "Junsu-ah, can you do me a favor?" I asked in a soft tone. "Hyung, what happen? You been gone for a couple of days." I didn't want to remember what happen. "Junsu-ah, please take me to -----ah's house..I can't live like this at all." I said to the point where I was about to cry. "Araso hyung..I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said and hang up.

 

Your POV

I decided to ignore Jaejoong oppa and I know he may need some strength but I just couldn't contact him. I know he's going through depression..I can feel it..Somehow the bell ranged and I answer it. I was so shocked to see who it was. I couldn't move my feet at all and he seems so different. He lost so much weight, he looks so pale, and he seems so weak. It was my fault..why he became like this. "What..what are you doing here?" I asked in a soft voice. "-----ah, please love me again..I became like this..because of you..I really love you..please.." Jaejoong said in a sad tone. I was debating if I should continue our relationship..I don't have that much time left..I look up to him "oppa.." I was speechless until he said "let's spend our last moment together..okay? I don't want you to leave without our last memories..please.." I looked up to him and I wanted to comfort him..I hug him tightly. "Oppa!!! I miss you so much!!!" He hugged me back. Junsu came along and saw Taeyeon looking at us. "Taeyeon-ah..is that..is that you?" Taeyeon looked away and said "who are you? I never seen you before." Junsu ran to her and hug her tightly. "TAEYEON-AH!!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!" He said. "LET GO OF ME!! YOU CHEATER!! LET GO!!!" Taeyeon was trying to let go and I went to help her. "What's wrong? What happen between you two?" Junsu was looking at her while she looked away. "You remember the story I told you about Shin Hye..she took my first love away..well, my first love is him..Kim Junsu but he's known as Xiah Junsu." 

 

Junsu POV

I was in tears when she call me a cheater, yes I cheated on her but because she was so busy and we were in long distance. But when she said it's over between us, that's when I realize that I love her but after our breakup relationship, I couldn't contact her anymore and I have no idea where she work. No matter how many people I hired just to find her..I failed. But now I see her again with ------ah, I want to start over but I don't know because she wouldn't forgive me. "Taeyeon-ah, I regret everything for you..I regret cheating you and not being there for you..please give me a chance." I went down on my knee. "Oppa, what are you doing? get up.." I refused to because I wanted to received her forgivemess.."I'm sorry my love..for everything..please..give me a chance..please.." She was crying and I know she was debating if she should or not. "Hyung, I'm sorry for can you and    ----ah go out for a moment? I want to talk to Taeyeon. They went out and Taeyeon give her a "don't listen to him" look but I looked at ----ah and she had a "I'm sorry" look and they went out. 

 

No One POV

Taeyeon was standing up while Junsu was on his knee begging for forgiveness but Junsu knew that it wouldn't be easy. "Oppa, I'll give you a chance but let's just be friends..for now..araso?" Junsu was happy and hug her tightly. "THANK YOU TAEYEON!!" They hug each other with a smile..(Do you know how much I miss you Junsu oppa? I miss you to the fullest?) All of the sudden, they heard Jaejoong scream. "------AH!!! hang in there please!!" They both ran out and saw you on Jaejoong's lap. "Hyung Hyung!! let's take her to the hospital now!!!" Jaejoong, Taeyeon, and Junsu quickly took you to the car and drove to the hospital. The nurses and doctor ran quickly and took you into the emergency room. Taeyeon call Suzy and tell her the news. 30 minutes later, Suzy arrived. "What happened?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER JAEJOONG OPPA!" Suzy was angry but Taeyeon calm her down and told her the story. Taeyeon was clueless. "-----ah, we were talking and she was crying because she told me to forget about her but all of the sudden, she fainted..I was scared..I don't want to lose her." Everyone was silent when they heard the story. Finally, the doctor came out and everyone rushed to hear what happen. "What's wrong with her doctor? Is she going to be okay?" The doctor sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry.."

 

OMGOSH!!! What is going to happen?! Are "you" going to be okay?

Why did the doctor say sorry to her friends and Jaejoong? 

Well, from my busy schedule, I have a free day to relax and update

so the next time I'll update is on Thursday I hope cause I have nothing but church at 6pm

so hope you guys enjoy my fanfic and please please subscribe and comment<3