forget to forget..

goodbye my love..

you: mwoh? who are you?

Jaejoong: you..you don't remember me?

you: mian-hae..why are you here?

Taeyeon: -----ah, don't you remember him?

you: ani..wae?

Taeyeon: Jaejoong oppa..he's your gajang chinhan chingu

you: gajang chinhan chingu?? mian-hae..but..I don't remember you..

Suzy: nae..you always talk about him?

you: jinjja? mian-hae..

Jaejoong: ah..gwenchanayo..I'm Jaejoong..Kim Jaejoong..

you: annyeong haseyo Jaejoong-sshi..

Jaejoong: no need to be formal..call me oppa..

you: ah nae..

Jaejoong: well, since your chingu are here..I have an appointment to go now..

you: nae..kamsamida oppa..

(Jaejoong was shocked what you said because he miss you calling him oppa, he turn around with tears and went out)

Taeyeon: I hope he's all right..

you: wae? what happen?

Taeyeon: ah..he's fine..he's been tired these days..

you: ah..I should make him some food then..

Taeyeon: ah..araso..

Suzy: let's get you home..the doctor said you can leave..

you: nae..araso..

(Taeyeon and Suzy took you home and stay with you, you went to check out your room and you remember everything but you saw this diary that you wrote, but you don't remember what was it about, so you open it and it was a picture of Jaejoong)

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17300000/jj-kim-jaejoong-hero-17347524-800-1100.jpg

you: Jaejoong..oppa, I want to know how special you are to me..

(you flipped the pages and it was about your feelings to Jaejoong)

Dear Diary,

I met him again but I want to keep my distance because I suffer enough

when will time know that I don't want to see him because I rather take the pain

I don't want him to be a burden to me because he loves someone else

even though we are best friends, grew up together, but I don't want to know my disease

should I tell him and let him go? I don't want to run away anymore

is fate bringing us back together? will he be able to be happy without me?

- you

(you were surprised and curious because you wanted to know how special Jaejoong is to you, so you flipped to another page and it says)

Dear Diary,

I wonder how Jaejoong is doing without me, is he doing good? is he living well?

Does he remember me even though I ran away from him? 

I had a dream about him that I was brought to him 

he smile and hug me tightly but I told him that I didn't remember him

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this..what should I do?

is this going to be punishment? if it is, I will prepare myself then..

-you

(you were so confused and somehow a blurry image came into your mind)---chapter 8

 

Jaejoong: -----AH!!

you: wae!!

Jaejoong: why are you hiding everything from me? aren't we best friends?

you: how..why..why do you always appear in front of me?

Jaejoong: because..I care about you..when did your mother die? why didn't you tell me?

you: because I realize I have to grow up and be independent..

Jaejoong: you can trust me..do you know how miserable I live without you?

(you heard Jaejoong's voice but you confused what was going on..you fell onto the ground because your head was spinning, Suzy and Taeyeon came in)

Taeyeon: ---ah!! gwenchana!!!

you: ah..nae..

Suzy: what happen?

you: there was..a blurry image that came into my mind..

Suzy: do you remember anything?

you: it was me and Jaejoong talking..I read this diary and it was about Jaejoong..who is he to me?

Taeyeon: he's...he's someone you love..

Suzy: you love him dearly..but you wanted him to be happy because of your friendship..

Taeyeon: the others, you need to find out yourself..so you can remember..

you: nae..araso..

(you three were talking and decided to call it a day, so you guys went to sleep, on the other hand, Jaejoong was on the ground crying)

Jaejoong: is this..is this the punishment I received? mian-hae..I hate this..I shouldn't have confess..none of this would of happen..so sad for us..I wanted us to be happy..why did you have to forget me? wae? I don't want to bear this anymore..----ah, we'll start over..I promise..

(he went up to his bed with his teary eyes)

Jaejoong: -----ah, we'll start anew..let's be friends like we were..please..don't remember the past..please..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

what do you guys think? it's very sad, isn't it?

I'm sorry for not updating these days..

it's been a busy few days for me..because I'm moving..

I have time tomorrow to update since I only have 2 hours of school..

so be patient with me, please subscribe and comment<3