suffering inside..

goodbye my love..

I'm going to change the way I'm writing like I used to..instead of the script style, I'll do how I did for my other fanfic "Your love is all I need"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

All I remember was I had a flashback moment..I didn't know what happen but it kept having Jaejoong in there then I was on the floor when Shin Hye slapped me, "Shin Hye-ah." I said as she smirked at me. "How dare you take Jaejoong oppa away from me HUH?!" She said in a angry voice. I was so confused that I didn't know my relationship with Jaejoong-sshi "you ran away and you came back? why are you trying to take my love away?" she told me. I was somehow hurt but also confused. I saw Jaejoong-sshi coming out of the restroom and was shocked to see Shin hye. "What are you doing here? I know you told -----ah to stay away but I won't..so leave us alone.." he said and held my wrist away from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye POV

I was so mad to see her but I felt guilty that she was confused..did something happen to her? the moment that I saw her with Jaejoong..I was so angry and wanted to keep her away from Jaejoong..I decided to call someone to investigate her.."yoboseoyo?" I said. "yes ma'am?" the guy said. "I wanted you to investigate on ------ah please, as soon as possible..kamsamida." I hang up and walk away.

Jaejoong POV

I dragged ----ah away because I didn't want her to suffer anymore..she was just following me until I stop and turn to her. "----ah, mian-hae..I--" she interrupted me "it's okay..like I said..I want to remember my memories..all of them..goodness, bad, sadness, as long as I know who I really am, so Suzy and Taeyeon told me to come to you. She told me as we look at each other until I spoke "araso..we were best friends and..you have a crush on me but I didn't realize until you ran away with your mother..of course, I was dating Shin Hye at that time but I realize my feelings were towards you.." I told her straight out..I wanted to cry but I knew I have to be strong..she came and hug me "mian-hae..I understand..don't feel bad..if you need to cry, cry it out on my shoulder.." she said and I kept crying non-stop. Why must we suffer together? I rather suffer than getting her involved..

Your POV

I felt like crying when Jaejoong-sshi told me that..when I fell for him and how I love him and ran away..I don't remember but I truly wanted to know who I really am..I knew he was someone special to me so I walk to him and hug him tightly..I don't know why but I started crying..I felt like I shouldn't let him go but I want to know who I really am..

No one POV

They both were crying because of the pain they had go through..-----ah started to have her memory back and Jaejoong was holding her tight.."oppa, it hurts..my head it hurts.."

Memories: chapter 6

Jaejoong: ----ah?

(you look up and saw Jaejoong..you were very shocked and you went back inside, but Jaejoong was faster..)

Jaejoong: -----ah!!

you: get away..I don't want to see you..

Jaejoong: why did you leave?

you: none of your business..

Jaejoong: ----ah!!!

you: why are you here?

Jaejoong: why is your eyes puffing?

you: let go of me..

(you walk away but Jaejoong was hug you from behind)

Jaejoong: ---ah? please..

you: please..just get away..

Jaejoong: shireo!!

(you use your elbow to push him away and you succeed and ran to the house)

Jaejoong: ----ah!!!

You POV:

"mian-hae...oppa..please don't...

I don't want to see you right now..

I want to suffer than to see you.."

Jaejoong: please..don't do this..

(at night, you came out and saw Jaejoong outside sleeping..you were sad...)

you: why must you do this? why did you appear?

(you put a blanket on him and went inside and went to sleep, next day, you went outside and saw Jaejoong sleeping as you leave)

you: good-bye..my love.. 

YOU POV

at the end, you remember everything and you saw Jaejoong with you..you wanted to hug him but what happen you push him away.."oppa, let go of me..." I said with teary eyes. He held me tightly, "goltimal, I know you love me and I support your decision to remember your memories but I wanted to suffer, instead, we both suffer.." I felt loved but I knew I shouldn't push him away, so I invited him to my house..

No One POV

they both enter the house and saw Suzy and Taeyeon heading out somewhere..they saw ----ah and said "we need to leave to work..Jaejoong oppa, take care of her." they left as ---ah invited him inside..he sat down while ----ah went to her room to change..Jaejoong was looking around until he notice a diary and he open it and he saw a picture of him..sleeping..he saw the recent letter that she wrote..he read it and was shocked..---ah came and saw Jaejoong with her diary.."oppa.." she said. "Do..do you remember me now?"

 

Sorry I haven't update in a while because I was on writer's block and I was distracted by homework, moving in, Rooftop prince, and Running man..so I couldn't have time to update but I'll see what I can do cause I have finals next week..be patient araso?

please leave comments and subscribe<3