Chapter 12

My Realistic Fantasy

"Minji it's time to go!" I heard his voice on the other side of the door. I couldn't help myself but I laughed hysterically as I sat against the door.

"I'm not going!" I yelled back before breaking into giggle fits.

"Minji this isn't funny, we have to go." I could hear him become irritated but honestly, I really didn't care. I did NOT need that doctor telling me there was something wrong with me. I already knew that. There was no way I was the psychotic either.  I mean, everyone else has the exact same thoughts I do, I just can't hide my problems as well as them. That's what's wrong with me. I just need someone to help me hide those thoughts and everything will be okay.

"Minji, if you are not outside by the time I count to three-"

"What are you going to do me huh? You're not my mom." I cut him off and just fell down laughing. Kyuhyun, my mom? Please. She materialized right in front of my eyes and I gasped.

"So pathetic, honestly. Why can't you just accept that fact are useless and something's wrong with you. Why can't you?" She picked me up and slammed me against the door and hissed in my face. Her too-perfect features sinister, her eyes suffocating me. I didn't have to hold my breath to not be able to breathe. She was way too close and her sweet breathe was making nauseous.  Kyuhyun hit against the door again.

"Minji!" He yelled and she suddenly disappeared. I gasped, trying to catch my breath as I let Kyuhyun into my room. His eyes widened as he saw my state.

"Minji!" He grabbed me onto his lap. "Are you ok? Can you hear me?" He says, panicking. He dropped his duffel bag on the way in and is currently brushing the hair out of my face, eyes locked with mine. I could see genuine concern in them. I was still gasping, trying to catch my breath.

"There's something really wrong with me huh?" I laughed darkly. No girl...scratch that, no NORMAL girl would refuse treatment...right? I don't even know.

"Come on, let's get you to Doc, he knows best."

 

 

"Tell me everything that pops into your brain." He said as I laid down on the couch. Hm? My brain? What brain?

"I don't know what you're talking about Doc, I have no brain...it's turned into monkey juice." I said and then giggled.

"You think you're useless and have no reason to be on this planet." Was his response. Useless? Well, that seemed pretty accurate, she told me that on a daily basis.

"Useless things are strange. Why would something that's useless be existent? I am not here, I'm on a cloud. I'm on cloud nine." I heard my voice come out dreamily.

"You wish to leave this place, be free." Well that sounded like quite a nice idea actually.

"Butterflies spawn from knives."

"You think everything is dangerous."

The next two hours consisted of me groaning in pain as she kept whispering things into my ears and I told him.

"I'm a bad person." I barely muttered out.

"How so?" He asked, voice deadly calm.

"I kill people in my head." I told him, lips barely moving.

"I'm going to prescribe you a medication. It's called Navane and it's suppose to suppress the amount of dopamine that's released from your brain. Take it twice a day and tell me how it works." He said. Session over.

"Okey-dokey artichokey!" I told him, giggling on my way out as he lead me to the door. She wouldn't stop muttering, if I could touch her, I would break her neck. When we went to the waiting room, I quickly grabbed hold of Kyuhyun's arm and hid behind him. I have never felt so exposed before. Kyuhyun took the slip from the doctor's hand, probably the prescription, and and listened intently on what the doctor had to say for him.

"Thank you so much, Minji? Come on, we're leaving now." Kyuhyun told me as he took my hand into his. As he walked out the room, Doc stopped me. Kyuhyun continued out the door and my brain began to cloud up again.

"Minji, you have to take the medicine. Okay? They will help you get better. They will. You just have to take them." He looked at me, hoping I still had enough sense to understand. Well, I understood one thing perfectly fine.

"All drugs are bad for you." I told him. This was drilled into my head after a long lecture from my parents. I then walked away and followed Kyuhyun who was picking up the medicine right now.

 

"Thank you so much Kyu, I have no idea what I would do without you." I told him gratefully as he dropped me off in front of my room.

"Probably become a serial killer." He chuckled. Tears brimmed around my eyes, he's right. I probably would become a serial killer. I would probably kill a lot of people, because I am evil. He tilted my chin up so that he could see my face.

"Hey, I was just kidding okay? You'll be fine, I'm just here to help. You can ask me to stop whenever you want to, okay?" He said gently. I forced a smile. From my left I heard someone clear their throat.

"Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice asked. I looked over and gasped, it was Henry. Kyuhyun eyed him suspiciously.

"No, you're not." He said before giving me one last look and walking down the hall.

"Hi." I forced out. Just that took a lot of effort. Those piercing red eyes surrounding me and her breath in my ear. Her glossy nails running on my shoulders and she squeezed and held me down hard, not allowing me to move.

"Hi. So uh, I heard about your condition. Are you okay?" He asked me, unable to meet my eyes. I looked at him. Why was he even here? He NEEDS to run away before they start going after him too. Please Henry fro the love of God just run! I begged inside my head.

"Yeah, I'm a little off these days, but it'll get better. Then I can see you again." I said, trying to sound bright. The thought of spending time with Henry almost terrified me but I was having an internal war. I wanted to be with him, I missed him so much. He hung his head low and seemed to be taking deep breaths. We stood like that for a couple minutes. Me waiting and restless as he seemed to trying to gather courage to do something.

"Minji, I think we should stop. This...relationship isn't working out. I can't deal with something this big and I can't be with you. We should just end this before things get worse." He told me. I barely heard him though. The amount of pressure that was on my chest and the ringing made it hard to hear him. "So, are we good then?" He asked a little tentatively.

I didn't even hear myself respond but I knew my response. It took every amount of life I had left in me to tell him. "Yeah, we're good." I couldn't even stop the tears that pooled out of my eyes as I stared at nothing. It felt like Henry ripped out my heart and fed it to her, the one who wants it.

I collapsed onto the floor in my room and didn't even bother trying to get into the bed. I didn't want to sleep, someone was out there waiting for me to sleep anyway. Waiting for a good time to go in and slit my throat. She took a seat on my desk and started swinging her legs.

"I told you it was all a lie. You're just too naive to believe me. Honestly Minji, I know what's best for you. Please  just listen to me." I nodded my head, she was right. I was just too stupid and childish to see it. She did tell me Henry's love was all a lie. I was just blindly and desperately in love with him. I was useless and a burden. My phone lit up and I read a text from Kyuhyun. He was reminding me to take the medication tonight.

"You even said it yourself, drugs are bad for you. You don't need those." She told me and she was right. Drugs are bad for you and I don't need this medication. I grabbed the pill bottle and turned it upside down, flushing down all the little blue capsules.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was a really short chappie, sorry about that. ^.^" but I really wanted to get something out there and I've been looking forward to this part of the story since chapter 1. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I also really wanted to thank all of you guys for your sweet comments and support.

They really give me motivation and encourage me to keep writing.

Thank all you subscribers and commenters!

 

 

-- <3 ss_strawberry56