Too Sweet

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: been talking about Hozier's Too Sweet with author jujoyonthebeat recently. The lyrics arent too cheerful but I wanted to do a non angst one shot for it. Domestic Wheesun incoming..

-------‐------

 

From an outsider’s perspective, Wheein and Yong seemed to be the polar opposite. While Yong exudes optimism, Wheein has been a little cynic when it comes to life. 
Yong believes that rising early in the morning is the key to being more productive while the sun rising for Wheein usually signals the end of a night out or the beginning of sleeping in.
One could agree that it's a recipe for disaster but they work.

That's because they put in the work to understand each other. They love each other too much to not have tried. Until it all became natural, until the way they filled each others’ differences was their favorite traits about each other. 

Wheein's feet were soft against the floor of their room as she made her way from the bathroom. After a night out, showering was one thing she looked forward to. That and seeing her wife. 

She kneeled on the side of the bed where Yong was facing, finding it amusing that her wife still leaves a space for her whether she would come home early or not. 

She dropped a small kiss on her cheek, the place where she did with her thumb. She then continuously gave her butterfly kisses on her temple and forehead until she was stirring awake. 

“Good morning, my love.” Wheein whispered. 

In her half-awake state, Yong smiled at her wife's affections and stretched a bit before settling to look at her. 

“You're home.” she stated, pulling Wheein for a soft kiss. Wheein chuckled at the giddiness in her voice as if they hadn't seen each other only a few hours ago. 

“I'm home.” Wheein repeated, “Let's watch the sunrise?”

She leaned forward to kiss her again before letting her go and waited for her to stand up. When she did, Yong attached herself to her 

They haven't watched the sunrise together for a week now, the only thing in the morning she loved other than waking up to Yong. 

She followed her near the small mat and pillow set-up by the window. Yong scooted forward, preferring to be the little spoon. 

Wheein let her lean back against her front while taking her time to kiss her fluffy cheeks. Both of them were quiet, save for the sound of satisfied hums and smack of lips. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter