My Favorite!

Honey, You Make Me Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunjoonie, you want mama to carry you?” 

 

Wheein reached out her arms to her daughter upon seeing the full cart in the subway. She could stand and hold onto one of the rails for a safe, short trip to the theater. 

 

Eunjoon only shook her head no, distracted by the sound of people all around her. She wasn't really used to crowded spaces. Within the span of her little life, she had been spoiled by both of her moms who drove them around everywhere. 

 

But there had been a dilemma when Wheein and her were about to go. The usually reliable family car didn’t want to start and they had half an hour before the show started. Wheein thought of calling either her or her wife's manager but it would take longer to wait for them. 

 

So she made a quick choice to rush to the metro with her daughter even if she hasn't taken one in a while as well. 

 

Wheein sighed at her daughter's choice and made sure not a single passenger accidentally bumped into Eunjoon. 

 

-

 

They got there in the nick of time, with Eunjoon wanting to be carried up from the steps of the metro exit towards the theater. Wheein was huffing when they finally sat down. 

 

It was a familiar place for both of them. Wheein was happy to see her daughter look comfortable, even leaning her body against her arm. She gave her a kiss on the top of her head, smelling that faded baby scent she and her wife loved.

 

The lights dimmed and the music started. Eunjoon sat up, Wheein removed the cap she had on and paid attention as well. They had good seats, complimentary seats for the artists’ families.

 

Yong was in her element. The flow of words coming naturally and her voice powerfully transcending through the whole theater. She was in awe, Eunjoon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter