Another School Day [Part 3/3]

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Kyahh... Another chapter to update for today ~

Need to update one more chapter (this chapter) today.

Tomorrow, I'll be updating one chapter only because I am going to my friend's birthday party and though I will be tired ><

No time to waste ! It's time to update ~

[Author's Sticky Note :D]

==========================================================================================================

* Kring! * The school bell rings means recess is over.

Some students run to their class, maybe because their teacher will be coming early or they're going to the science lab or the computer lab.

Some students walk to their class, including Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica, maybe because they are going easy.

Jessica's POV :

"Taeyeon, after recess, what's next? I totally forgot!" I ask Taeyeon.

"After this, it's Japanese after Japanese, it's Sports class!" Taeyeon replies.

"Yipee! Sports class!" Tiffany exclaims.

"Is Sports class fun, Tiffany?" I ask Tiffany.

"Ne. We will go to the field or the school's gym!" Tiffany explains.

"A gym?! This school has a gym?!" I just can't believe it.

'Cause back in San Francisco, my school does not have a gym either!

"Ne. You did not believe it?" Tiffany gives me a killer stare.

"I just can't!" I chuckle.

And we speed up our way to our class, the Smart Class.

- - - - -

A few minutes later after Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica arrive at their class .....

Madam Yamaa walks in the Smart Class. She is the teacher for 12th and 13th grade Japanese classes.

"Ohayogozaimasu (Good morning), madam!" The whole class greet Madam Yamaa.

When The Smart Class (except me) was at 12th grade, they had been teached by Madam Yamaa.

"Ohayogozaimasu, class. Open your excercise book. I will give new words for you to learn today," Madam Yamaa grabs her whiteboard marker and starts writing.

The Smart Class scribbles for their Japanese excercise book and a pen to write down the new words.

- - - - -

15 minutes later .......

"Class, try to memorize the words and the meanings in English. I will ask you in 15 more minutes," Madam Yamaa said.

The Smart Class start memorizing the words.

15 more minutes later ......

"CLOSE YOUR BOOKS!" Madam Yamaa shouts to the class and the whole class closes their excercise book quickly.

"Mi Yeon, tachiagaru (stand up)," Madam Yamaa asks Mi Yeon to stand up.

Mi Yeon stand up and Madam Yamaa asks her, "What's the meaning of river in Japanese?"

"Kawa (river)," Mi Yeon replies.

"Totemo yoi (Very good). Next, you," Mi Yeon sits down and Madam Yamaa points to me.

"Ne, madam," I stand up.

"What's the meaning of festival in Japanese?" Madam Yamaa asks me.

"Matsuri (Festival)," I reply.

"Totemo yoi (Very good). NEXT!" Madam Yamaa points to another student.

It still going on until 15 students (including me and Mi Yeon) had tell the meanings of the new words.

- End of Jessica's POV -

No one's POV :

An hour later ......

"Arigato (Thank you), madam!" The Smart Class wish Madam Yamaa before she leave.

"Anata no kangei (Your welcome)," Madam Yamaa leaves the class.

And everybody suddenly became happy! It's time for Sports class and everyone in the class run to the changing room to change their clothes.

- - - - -

At the field ......

Mr. Alex is waiting for the Smart Class.

"Good morning, sir!" The Smart Class bow to Mr. Alex.

"Good morning, class! NOW, DO 15 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD!!!!!" Mr. Alex shouts and the Smart Class run the whole field.

- - - - -

(Skipped the whole period of the Sports class)

An hour and 10 minutes later .....

"Congratulations for the winners of our swimming competition today! Now, go change your clothes. It's near for you all to go home," Mr. Alex said.

"Thank you, sir!" The Smart Class run to the changing room.

The whole Smart Class then quickly run to their class before the school bell rings.

3 seconds later, * Kring! *

The school bell rings and the whole school run towards the school gate to see their parents, picking them up.

Taeyeon's and Jessica's mother are there, including Michelle, Tiffany's sister is there, too.

"Unnie!" Tiffany runs to her sister.

"How's my dongsaeng at school?" Michelle messes Tiffany's hair.

"Great!" Tiffany said and walks away with her sister to her sister's car.

- - - - -

Taeyeon, Jessica and their mothers also walk away to their mother's car(s).

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany walk away from school, with a smile.

Another school day ends with another great day.

=========================================================================================================================