Another School Day [Part 2/3]

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Ahnyeonghaseyo ^_^

GGJjang's back to update another chapter ><

Let's get it started ~

[Author's Sticky Note :D]

=========================================================================================================================

* Kring! * The school bell rings.

It's time for another day of school.

No one's POV :

"Class! Take your Science books! We have to go to the science lab right now," Smart Class's class monitor, Mi Yeon shouts to the whole class.

All of the class students take their Science books and run to the science lab.

While Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica just walk there, to eliminate any accidents.

"I can't wait for our experiment," Jessica said.

"Well, Miss Park said that our experiment will start tomorrow or next week. Depends," Tiffany explains.

"Really? My ear hears that our experiment will start today!" Taeyeon said, with a frown.

"It's alright, Taeng," Tiffany pats Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Aish. Tiffany, don't call me Taeng again," Taeyeon sighs.

-

In the science lab .......

Miss Park comes inside the science lab with a smile.

Miss Park wears a sleeve-less coat, a white T-shirt, a black trousers and a pair of high-heels.

'Wow! Miss Park today look so georgeous!' Tiffany thought in her mind.

"Good morning, Miss Park!" The Smart Class greet Miss Park.

"Good morning, class. Sit down," Miss Park greets back the Smart Class and the Smart Class sit down.

"As informed yesterday, the experiment will start next week. Here are the things you need to bring. I will write it on the whiteboard. Take out a piece of paper and write all this down," Miss Park said and starts writing on the whiteboard.

Everyone scribbles for papers and pens and they quickly start writing.

-

"Done writing all of these?!" Miss Park asks the Smart Class.

The whole whiteboard is full of notes for the experiment.

No and Yes are the answers.

"I will give you 10 minutes more to write these down," Miss Park said and stares at her laptop.

10 minutes later .....

"Already done, class?" Miss Park asks again.

"YES!" The whole class replies and Miss Park wipes the whiteboard.

Later, Miss Park starts teaching and shows some videos of today's topic.

Some students laugh of some funny Science videos, including Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

-

2 hours later .......

"Thank you, Miss Park!" The Smart Class greet Miss Park before they left the science lab.

"Your welcome. Remember, the experiment and your homeworks!" Miss Park lets the Smart Class left the science lab.

Some students wave goodbye at Miss Park, including Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

Miss Park replies their goodbyes with a smile.

-

After Physics and Biology, it's time for recess! The time that all students and teachers had been waiting for.

In a few minutes time, lots of students and teachers line up at the counters to buy foods and drinks.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany, holding hands, walk to the cafeteria.

"Jessica and Tiffany, where should we eat?" Taeyeon asks the other girls.

"How about the school park?" Tiffany suggests.

"Great idea!" Taeyeon and Jessica reply at the same time.

Jessica and Tiffany walk to the counters, leaving Taeyeon alone.

"Taeyeon, aren't you going?" Jessica asks Taeyeon.

"Nah, I bought my own food from home. I'll wait for you girls at the school park," Taeyeon walks to the school park.

-

"Tiffany, I am going to buy drinks for you, Taeyeon and myself. Do you want a strawberry juice?" Jessica asks Tiffany.

"Ne. If Taeyeon, I know her favourite. She loves apple juice," Tiffany said and splits up with Jessica.

Tiffany is going to buy her favourite chicken soup.

3 minutes later .....

"Jessica! Let's go to the school park now. Taeyeon will be waiting for us," Tiffany said to Jessica.

"Arasso," Jessica follows Tiffany to the school park.

-

At the school park .......

Taeyeon looks at her watch.

15 more minutes until recess ends.

'Where's Jessica and Tiffany?' Taeyeon thought in her mind.

Then for a sudden, come Jessica and Tiffany from the cafeteria.

"Girls! I had been waiting for you for the past 15 minutes!" Taeyeon said to her friends.

"Mianhae. Jessica is buying too much food," Tiffany teases Jessica.

"Mianhae. It's my fault but by the way, I bought you an apple juice. Your favourite, right?" Jessica hands Taeyeon an apple juice can.

"Ne. It's my favourite. Who told you?" Taeyeon asks Jessica.

"I told her," Tiffany replies Taeyeon's question instead of Jessica answers Taeyeon's questions.

Then, the girls eat their food while chatting about private things, their own country and other things.

=========================================================================================================================

Another chapter finally updated !

Okay, is it long enough? Kekeke.

But, hope you like this chapter ~

Part 3 will be posted right away . :)

[Author's Sticky Note :D]