Feeling Jealous in Tiffany's Heart

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

(A/N : Before I start this chapter, here is a note.

Starting from this chapter, I'll make my chapters more longer.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it's still snowing in Seoul and the whole South Korea.

Tiffany wakes up and looks at the window of her bedroom.

Tiffany's POV :

'It's still snowing!' I thought in my mind after I see the snow outside my window.

I look at the clock in my bedroom. It's 6:40 a.m.

It's too early. I yawn. But, I still don't want to go to sleep.

- Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~ -

That's the sound of my mobile phone, ringing. I wonder who texted/called me, early in the morning.

It's a text message, from Jessica :

Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany.

I know it's too early to text you but, I feel I can't sleep last night.

Anyway, thank you for introducing your family yesterday.

By the way, I want to say 'thank you' again to you by introducing my own family!

Come to my house at 9:30 a.m.

Here's the address : Seoul Garden, Row 5, No. 98543.

I already texted Taeyeon just now. So, don't worry.

Annyeong~

* * * * *

I smile at the text message. I will visit the Jung family, Taeyeon is also will visit the Jung family.

- Sowoneul marhaebwa ~ -

That's another sound for a text/call from Taeyeon. She loves Girls' Generation's Tell Me Your Wish (Genie).

(A/N: In this fanfic, they are just normal people. Not SNSD members.)

It's a call from Taeyeon. I quickly answer it.

"Yoboseo?" I said.

"Yoboseo? Tiffany! It's Taeyeon. Are you going to Jessica's house? I'm going!" Taeyeon said.

"Ne. I am going," I reply.

"Great. Hope to see you there!" Taeyeon said.

"I want to take my shower first. Annyeong~," I hang up my phone and take a towel.

When I was just about to go in my bedroom's bathroom, my mobile phone is ringing.

I take my mobile phone and it's Jessica, again :

Oh yes, Tiffany, I'll pick you up at your house, arraso?

I reply : Arasso.

Then, I walk to my bathroom and take my bath.

- End of Tiffany's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No One's POV :

At 9:30 a.m. sharp, Taeyeon and Jessica appear at Tiffany's house to pick Tiffany up.

"Michelle unnie! Appa! Leo oppa! I am going to Jessica's house now!" Tiffany waves goodbye to her older sister, her older borther and her father and left with Taeyeon and Jessica.

In Jessica's car, Tiffany remains silent.

Taeyeon and Jessica kept talking and talking. They never invited Tiffany to talk with them.

' Why Taeyeon and Jessica did not invited me to talk with them? Did they just do a trick on me? ' Tiffany thought in her mind.

Everytime Tiffany wants to talk, Taeyeon or Jessica must cut off her words. Tiffany never talked, even for a second.

Tiffany sighs and thought in her mind again, ' Looks like I am just a nobody. I maybe felt jealous right now. '

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Jessica's mansion ...

Jessica said, "Taeyeon, Tiffany, this is Krystal Jung Soojung, my younger sister."

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie. I am Krystal. Nice to meet you," Krystal lends out her hand and Taeyeon and Tiffany shook hands with Krystal.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Krystal dongsaeng. Nice to meet you, too," Taeyeon and Tiffany said at the same time.

Later, Jessica's mother and father appear from nowhere.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs. Jung," Taeyeon and Tiffany greet Jessica's parents and both of them sit at a yellow sofa.

Again, like in Jessica's car, the same situation happened.

Taeyeon and Jessica seem to ingore Tiffany. And still, Tiffany remain silent.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour later,

"I-I need to go now. Nice to meet your family, Jessica," Tiffany said before she leaves.

"Wait! Let me and Taeyeon send you back to your house!" Jessica shouts.

"Never mind. I can get a taxi," Tiffany waves goodbye and leaves Jessica's house.

"Why Tiffany's acting like this? She never been like this before since our friendship," Jessica said.

"Maybe she's jealous of something," Taeyeon said.

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" Jessica asks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile,

Tiffany cannot held her tears in the taxi.

She keep thinking, ' Why Taeyeon and Jessica seem to ingore me? Why? I am so heartbroken. '

After Tiffany arrives at her house,

Tiffany runs towards her house door while crying. She then goes to her room.

"Tiffany! Wait!" Tiffany's sister, Michelle and Tiffany's brother, Leo follow Tiffany to Tiffany's room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at Jessica's house,

"Maybe, in your car and in your mansion, here, I mean, we seem to ingore her during our chats. She maybe think we ingore her and hate her," Taeyeon explains.

"I did not realized that! We must tell her the truth! Let's go to her house now," Jessica is about to leave her house but, her sister, Krystal stops her.

"Let her calm down for awhile, Jessica unnie. Give her some time to calm down herself and think," Krystal said.

Jessica sighs, "Alright."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Tiffany's room,

Tiffany's sister, Michelle and Tiffany's brother, Leo comfort Tiffany.

"Now, Tiffany, tell us what happened," Leo said and wipes Tiffany's tears.

"I think Taeyeon and Jessica seem to ingore me. In Jessica's car and in Jessica's mansion, they never invited me to talk with them. I just remain silent and I felt jealous and heartbroken," Tiffany explains.

"Maybe there is some minunderstanding. They maybe did not realized that you are not joining them," Michelle said.

Tiffany just sigh.

' I think I should move back to California. ' Tiffany thought in her mind and tries to calms down herself.