A Day at Lotte World | Part 2

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

At the roller coaster stall,

"3 tokens for 1 person?! How expensive!" Jessica shouts and that is heard from the roller coaster stall owner. 

"Yes, little girl. It is expensive but, rules are rules. 3 tokens are 3 tokens as well. No reducing," The roller coaster stall owner said to Jessica. Jessica just folds her arms.

"It's alright, Jessica. Let me pay for it," Tiffany's older sister, Michelle pats Jessica's shoulder and pays the tokens for the Hwang family, Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Go in," The roller coaster stall owner said and all of them go in the roller coaster.

Taeyeon sits beside Tiffany and Jessica while Tiffany's dad sits beside Tiffany's older sister and Tiffany's older brother.

~

"WOAH!!!!" Jessica screams when the roller coaster moves in a fast speed. Taeyeon and Tiffany also scream the same thing. 

When the roller coaster reaches the middle of the tracks, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany catches their breath for awhile.

"Few. That is so...... SCARY!!!!!!" Jessica screams again when the roller coaster moves from the middle - in more faster speed. 

"Oh my gosh, this roller coaster is so fast and scary!!!!!!" Jessica shouts.  

Taeyeon and Tiffany just look at Jessica and felt frightened of that fast and scary roller coaster.

~

After riding and getting out of the roller coaster,

"Oh my... That roller coaster makes my head felt dizzy.....," Jessica said and she lays on a bench.

"Are you alright, Jessica?" Tiffany asks Jessica and Jessica just shook her head. 

"How about Tiffany and I buy you something to eat?" Taeyeon asks Jessica. 

"It's alright. I just look fine - a little bit," Jessica replies.

~

After 10 minutes,

Jessica feels better and Jessica's mobile phone rings.

"Hold on a second," Jessica said and click the answer button on her mobile phone. 

"Yoboseo?"

"Yoboseo? Jessica! This is umma! Where had you been?! I had seen Tiffany's house an hour ago and you and Taeyeon were not in there! Are you been kidnapped?!" Jessica's mom screams through the phone which make Jessica a little bit scared.

"I had been at Lotte World with Tiffany's family and Taeyeon an hour ago. I already texted you, mom and also, I called you. Did you suspected that?" Jessica asks her mother.

"Oops! You're right, Jessica honey. That time, my phone was in low battery and also in silent mode. Mianhaeyo. Anyway, appa, Krystal and I be visiting you tomorrow with Taeyeon's family," Jessica's mom  explains.

"Arasso. Annyeong, umma. Saranghaeyo," Jessica said.

"Saranghaeyo, too," Jessica's mom then hangs up her phone.

~

"Who called you just now, Jessica?" Tiffany asks Jessica.

"My mom," Jessica replies.

"Oh. Just now, I had heard someone screamed on your phone," Tiffany replies. She, Taeyeon (who heard Tiffany's and Jessica's conversation) and Jessica laugh hearing that.

"My mom thought that Taeyeon and I were missing! Anyway, Taeyeon-ah, your family and my family are visiting us tomorrow," Jessica explains.

"Really? For what?" Taeyeon asks Jessica.

"I don't know. Let's just wait for tomorrow," Jessica replies.

~

After playing a few more games, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica want to play their last game, Dunk the Duck.

"Let's play!" Taeyeon shouts.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica start their game.

Jessica's duck dunks just in 6 minutes time.

"Yay!!!! My duck dunked first!" Jessica screams.

Taeyeon's and TIffany's duck dunk in 8 minutes time at the same time.

"Second," Taeyeon and Tiffany said at the same time.

"Here are your presents!" The Dunk the Duck game stall owner gives Jessica a blue ribbon and a cute and cuddly pink teddy bear.

"You got these, girls,"  While the Dunk the Duck game stall owner gives Taeyeon and Tiffany a blue ribbon (the same as Jessica's) and a cute and cuddly brown teddy bear.

"Thank you so much, uncle," Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica thank the Dunk the Duck game stall owner. The Dunk the Duck game stall owner just smile at them.

~

At 7:00 p.m.,

"I'm starving," Jessica said.

"Really? Let's go home now," Tiffany's dad said. Then, the Hwang family, Taeyeon and Jessica go in Tiffany's dad's black SUV car and go to a Korean seafood restaurant.

~

At the Korean seafood restaurant, since the Hwang family, Taeyeon and Jessica are all starving for food, they nearly ordered the whole menu!

The waiter just giggle at their reaction.

After eating at the Korean seafood restaurant, all of them go to Tiffany's home with a smile on their faces.

~

In Tiffany's dad's black SUV car, something had been bothering Taeyeon - again. 

It's Tiffany departure from her, Seoul and Jessica. She just want to follow her to California. 

She wanted to be with her for the rest of her life. She wanted to be with her best friend, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.

But, it's too late. It's Tiffany's dad decision to go back to Tiffany's hometown, California.

Taeyeon breathes in deeply and breathes out in satisfaction.