Tiffany Forgives Taeyeon and Jessica + Tiffany's Leaving from Seoul

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Author's Note : Starting from Chapter 11 (this chapter), there will be no POVs.

I will end this story on next Friday or Saturday. This story have 15 chapters, as I have planned.

And I will make a new fanfic. :)

===========================================================================

Another hour later,

There is sound of knocking on Tiffany's door.

Tiffany reaches out for the door and opens it. Tiffany gasps when she sees 2 people, in front of her door.

They are Taeyeon and Jessica.

"T-Tiffany.... C-can w-we talk with you for awhile?" Taeyeon asks.

"Sure. Come in," Taeyeon and Jessica then walk in Tiffany's room.

Tiffany closes her room door.

All of the girls sit on Tiffany's pink bed.

"Actually, Tiffany, there is some mistakes. Jessica and I did not meant to ingore you, we just did not realized that you are not joining our chat. Please forgive us, Tiffany,"  Taeyeon begs Tiffany for forgiveness.

"Tiffany... Please forgive us..... We did not meant to ingore you........," Jessica cries.

Tiffany sighs, "Alright. I will forgive you."

Tiffany brings Taeyeon and Jessica into a huge hug.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica then talk about their future before they had gone to university.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A month later,

In Tiffany's house,

Tiffany, her sister, Michelle, her brother, Leo and her father gather at the living room.

"I am so sorry, children. We have to go back to California next week," Tiffany's father said.

"Why, appa? Why?" Tiffany asks.

"I have some private issues there and Michelle, Tiffany, you have to study there and Leo, you will have to work with me," Tiffany's father explains.

"R-really? I.... can't accept the fate that we're leaving!! Appa, please let me stay here! I can take care of myself! I promise!" Tiffany exclaims.

"I am so sorry, Tiffany. But, we're still leaving. I am also sorry to your friends that they will lose one of their best friends," Tiffany's father lefts the living room.

Tiffany helds her tears. She is leaving her friends and Seoul....

I am sorry, Taeyeon and Jessica. But, I have to leave. ' Tiffany thought in her mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That evening, Tiffany asks Taeyeon and Jessica to her house.

Taeyeon and Jessica agree and come to Tiffany's house.

At the living room,

"Taeyeon, Jessica, I have bad news. I am leaving Seoul next week. I am going back to my hometown, California," Tiffany sighs in the end.

"Why, Tiffany?!" Jessica asks.

"My father has private issues there and my sister and I have to study there. My brother is going to help my father. I am so sorry," Tiffany bends down but, Taeyeon lets Tiffany's head up.

"It's alright, Tiffany. You have reasons to leave us so, it's okay," Taeyeon pats Tiffany's left shoulder.

"Can we have a sleepover at your house before you leave? We need to spend more time with you," Jessica suggests.

"I'll ask my sister first," Tiffany stands up from a sofa and goes to the kitchen to see her sister, Michelle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the kitchen,

"Michelle unnie, can Taeyeon and Jessica have a sleepover here before we leave to California? We need to have spend time together," Tiffany asks Michelle.

"Alright but, be sure to behave when your friends are here," Michelle replies.

"Arasso, unnie," Tiffany said and leaves the kitchen.

Back in the living room,

Tiffany comes back with a smile, also with Taeyeon and Jessica.

"My sister already give you girls permission to have a sleepover here!!!" Tiffany shouts and all of them jump up and down, excited.

"Our parents had give us permission, too. They will send our things tonight," Taeyeon said.

' It will be a fun week, spending time with my best friends. ' Tiffany thought in her mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time passed ....

And 2 days later,

In the morning, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany wake up at the same time.

The girls look at the clock, it's 7:30 a.m.

"Good morning!" Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany greet each other, with a bright smile.

"Let's go downstairs. I am so hungry," Taeyeon said, while touching her stomach.

"Arasso," Jessica and Tiffany reply and the girls go downstairs, while holding hands.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the kitchen....

Tiffany's sister, Michelle is busy frying some pancakes.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica come bursting into the kitchen and greet Michelle, "Good morning, Michelle unnie!"

Michelle looks at the girls, "Good morning, girls. Wash your hands. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Arasso, unnie," The girls reply and quickly washes their hands before going to the dining room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the dining room ....

Tiffany's father is reading a newspaper while Tiffany's brother, Leo is busy on his mobile phone.

"Good morning!" Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany greet Tiffany's father and Tiffany's brother.

"Good morning, girls. Sit down," Tiffany's father said and continues reading his newspaper.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany sit between each other and at that same time, Michelle is bringing out a tray of pancakes.

"Smells good, unnie," Jessica said about the pancakes.

"Thank you, Jessica," Michelle said, with a smile.

Later, all of them in the dining room eat the pancakes while talking to each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour later,

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany already take a shower and they are in Tiffany's room, planning what to do that day.

"What should we do today?" Taeyeon asks.

"Let's go to Lotte World!" Tiffany suggests.

"Lotte World? What's that?" Jessica asks.

"Lotte World is an anusment park, here at Seoul. It's fun! I still remember when Taeyeon and I went there last year," Tiffany said.

"Really? Let's go there! NOW!" Jessica pulls Tiffany's and Taeyeon's hand, out of Tiffany's room.

' Lotte World, here I come! ' Jessica thought in her mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Appa! Leo oppa! Michelle unnie! We are going to Lotte World!" Tiffany said before she, Taeyeon and Jessica go to Lotte World.

"How about we go together?" Tiffany's father asks.

"Sure, uncle," Jessica replies.

"Let's go!" Tiffany said.

I hope I can remember what happened at Lotte World after Tiffany's family leave Seoul. They had been nice to Taeyeon and I for our whole sleepover. ' Jessica thought in her mind and sighs.

Jessica also hope that it would be a wonderful day, spending time with her best friend's family before they leave.

=======================================================================================

Author's Note : Another update for today! I will update again tonight!

Hope you enjoy the chapters so far. I am so free tonight, so I can update ^_^

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING MY FANFIC ~

(Determined to get this story longer if this story gets many attention :D)