THE END - Farewell to Seoul, Taeyeon and Jessica + SEQUEL COMING UP!

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

After that incident, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica go back to Tiffany’s house. Tiffany’s father, Mr. Hwang and Tiffany’s older brother and sister, Michelle and Leo are waiting for them.

“Dad…” Tiffany says and quickly hugs her father.

“Yes, Tiffany?” Mr. Hwang kisses Tiffany’s forehead.

“Can Taeyeon and Jessica visit us at California during the holidays?” Tiffany asks her father.

“Sure. In fact, they can stay with us at the year end holidays,” Her father replies with a smile.

“Hooray! Thank you, dad,” Tiffany releases the hug. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica hug each other. Today is the last day for them to do anything they want.

-

At dinner time, Tiffany’s older sister, Michelle prepares French toast for Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Mr. Hwang and Leo.

“Michelle unnie, your French toast is awesome!” Jessica praises Michelle.

“Thank you, Jessica,” Michelle smiles at Jessica.

“You must prepare lots of French toast before you go back to California. Bring three containers full with French toast when we go to the Incheon airport tomorrow,” Jessica says.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Mr. Hwang, Leo and Michelle laugh, hearing of what Jessica said.

“Sure, Jessica,” Michelle chuckles after the whole family laugh a few minutes ago.

After dinner, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica go to Tiffany’s bedroom. Tiffany grabs a book from her rack full with books.

The book is titled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, written by J.K. Rowling. Tiffany likes Harry Potter books so her father always buys her Harry Potter books every time he goes outstation.

“Is that a Harry Potter book?” Taeyeon questions Tiffany.

“Ne,” Tiffany answers Taeyeon’s question with a smile and quickly reads the first chapter since it is a new book even it was published on 2009.

“Oh, I also have that book, too!” Jessica exclaims happily.

“Well…” Taeyeon says. “Since today is the last day we’re together, let’s take some photographs together.”

“What a great idea, Tae!” Tiffany and Jessica exclaim together. Tiffany takes her pink Sony camera from a drawer of her study table.

“Let’s take some photos now,” Tiffany says and arranges Taeyeon’s, Jessica’s and her positions after asking them to sit on her bed. They begin to start taking photos until they fall asleep on the bed, with the lights switched on also with Tiffany's camera has to be charged and the memory card in the camera is full.

-

Suddenly, at the middle of midnight, Tiffany realizes something. She forgets to pack her things to go back to California! She quickly wakes up Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Ah~ What's the problem, Tiffany?" Jessica groans softly after waking up. "It's one o'clock in the morning and I have to get my beauty sleep!"

"I forgot to arrange my things for tomorrow!" Tiffany messes her own hair. She is clumsy sometimes also forgetful. Taeyeon pats Tiffany's back lightly, showing her unending support.

"We should get to work then! Let's go, girls!" All of them jump from the bed and begin to help Tiffany.

-

The next morning, at 8 o'clock, all of them wake up at the same time. Tiffany streches her arms and looks at Taeyeon and Jessica, flashing her eyesmile.

"Good morning, girls. Sorry about this early morning."

"Good morning, Tiff," Jessica says before continuing, "It's okay. That's what best friends do, right? We must help each other no matter what." She smiles at Tiffany.

"Good morning to the both of you!" Taeyeon smiles and she jumps off the bed. "Come on, we have to get going! Don't be such sleepy heads!"

Taeyeon is always energetic, even in the mornings. No matter what happens, she must be energetic.

"Alright, just give us a second.." Tiffany messes up her own hair again as she slowly jumps off the bed.

"Yeah, we didn't get our eight hour sleep yet." Jessica nods. Tiffany sighs deeply.

"I'm very sorry because of last night.."

"It's okay!" Jessica cuts Tiffany's sentence off. "Let's take our shower now!"

-

After showering, the three girls walk downstairs to have their breakfast. Michelle, Mr. Hwang and Leo are waiting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, appa, unni and oppa~" Tiffany flashes her eyesmile.

"Good morning, uncle, unni and oppa!" Jessica and Taeyeon greet them cheerfully.

"Good morning, girls. Have a seat," Mr. Hwang smiles widely.

"What will we have for breakfast, appa?" Tiffany asks Mr. Hwang and tilts her head.

"We'll have pancakes. Michelle made them just now."

"Wow, thanks, unni." Tiffany smiles at Michelle. Michelle says nothing and smiles back.

Suddenly, at the thought of going back to California later, Tiffany frowns. She then eats her pancakes sadly. After eating her pancakes in a few minutes, she then stands up, bringing her plate to the sink. She washes the plate and put it into the plate dryer.

Tiffany sighs deeply and mumbles, "I'm going to miss Korea. Goodbye.."

After that, Tiffany runs to her bedroom with overflowing tears without nobody noticing.

-

​Tiffany is sitting on her pink bed, still crying. 

"Why? I don't want to leave today. Why today's the day?" Tiffany muffles her cries while saying those. She doesn't want to leave Korea today. She wants to spend time with her friends even more longer. 

"Tiffany? Are you in there?" Taeyeon's voice can be heard from outside. She is with Jessica.

"Yes! Just open the door, it's not locked!" Tiffany responds, still muffling her cries. Taeyeon and Jessica walk into Tiffany's bedroom. They are shocked to see Tiffany crying.

"Fany-ah, please don't cry.." Jessica sits beside Tiffany, wiping Tiffany's tears with her hands.

"We're going to visit you later, right? Just be patient.." Jessica encourages Tiffany and pats Tiffany's back lightly, giving more encouragement.

"Jessica's right, Tiffany. Please don't cry.. for the both of us." Taeyeon sits beside Tiffany too, hugging Tiffany's waist tightly. Tiffany then stops crying but she now looks down on the floor.

"Why do I have to leave you guys? I can stay here.. alone. I know how to take care of myself." Tiffany shows her dissapointment.

"It's for the best, Tiffany. Your father decided to move back to California. He didn't want to dissapoint you actually. We'll visit you. We promise!" Taeyeon makes a promise.

"Promise?" Tiffany smiles at the thought. Jessica and Taeyeon smile back.

"Promise."

-

Later, in the afternoon,

"Tiffany, are you ready?" Leo shouts from downstairs. Tiffany nods and rushes downstairs, carrying her bags. Taeyeon and Jessica help Tiffany to carry her bags.

"I'm here, oppa!" Tiffany smiles widely. Mr. Hwang is waiting for them in his SUV car along with Michelle.

"Alright. Let's go, girls. The others are waiting." Leo helps the girls to carry Tiffany's bags. The four of them walk outside to Mr. Hwang's SUV car. Leo locks the door before leaving to Incheon International Airport.

-

The girls fell asleep during the journey to the airport. It takes nearly two hours to the airport. The Hwang family, Taeyeon and Jessica finally arrive at the airport. Taeyeon is the first to wake up and quickly wakes up Jessica and Tiffany.

"Tiffany, Jessica~ Wake up, you two sleepy heads!"

Mr. Hwang, Michelle and Leo, who are outside the car, chuckle hearing Taeyeon's voice.

Tiffany and Jessica wake up and rub their swallow eyes.

"We're already here?" Both of them ask Taeyeon at the same time. Taeyeon nods.

"Yup, now, hurry up! Uncle, unni and oppa are waiting outside!" Taeyeon pulls the two out of the car.

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah, you hurt my hand!" Tiffany groans when she and Jessica are finally out of the car.

"You hurt my hand too!" Jessica pouts, rubbing her hand. Taeyeon grins widely.

"I'm sorry, girls.."

"It's okay, Taeng." Jessica and Tiffany smile at Taeyeon, forgiving her. Taeyeon then smiles back.

"Girls, I'm going to check in right now. Michelle, Leo, take care of them. I'll be back in a few minutes," Mr. Hwang says before checking in.

"Arasso, appa." Michelle and Leo nod in agreement. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica link their arms together. Michelle and Leo smile widely.

"So, girls, where should we go?" Michelle asks Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica.

"How about the souvenir shop, unni?" Tiffany suggests to her sister. Michelle nods and discuss about it with Leo. Leo gives his agreement.

"Alright then, let's go!" Leo exclaims and all of them walk to the souvenir shop. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica are still linking their arms.

-

At the souvenir shop, there are a lot of souvenirs to buy. The five of them walk into the souvenir shop. The three best friends widen their eyes.

"Buy anything you want, girls. Michelle and I will pay for all of them," Leo says with a soft smile.

"Oh, thanks, oppa!" Tiffany hugs Leo tightly. Leo chuckles and ruffles Tiffany's hair before releasing the hug. Taeyeon and Jessica are wandering around the shop. 

Taeyeon finds something and she wants to give it to Tiffany. It's a pink Totoro doll. Tiffany really loves and adores pink and Totoro. She tells Jessica all about it and Jessica agrees with that.

"Let's buy a card and we can ask the workers to put the card on the doll."

"That's a great idea, Jessica." Taeyeon smiles, hearing Jessica's statement.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Tiffany appears behind Jessica. Taeyeon quickly hides the Totoro doll.

"It's nothing, Fany-ah." Taeyeon grins cheekily at Jessica, still hiding the Totoro doll. Jessica chuckles.

The two girls tell Michelle and Leo about it and the two siblings show their agreement. They then ask the workers to put a card on the Totoro doll. Before putting the card, Taeyeon and Jessica write something on it. It's something special.

-

"I'm very sorry that I can't buy you anything, girls." Tiffany sighs deeply as the five of them walk out of the souvenir shop.

"It's alright." Taeyeon smiles, holding a paper bag on her right hand. In the paper bag, it's the pink Totoro doll which she and Jessica bought earlier. 

"Oh, this is for you, Fany. Jessica and I bought it for you just now." Taeyeon gives Tiffany the paper bag. Tiffany receives the paper bag and flashes her eyesmile.

"Thanks, girls!" 

"You're welcome. But don't peek at the gift. You can look at your gift when you're in your plane," Jessica says with a really wide smile which is ten inches long.

"Okay then." Tiffany feels confused. What is the gift in the paper bag?

-

"Our flight leaves in thirty minutes. Let's go upstairs now." Mr. Hwang rushes to the five of them, holding four plane tickets in both of his hands.

"Okay, appa.." Tiffany says in a low voice. She is really sad right now. But never mind, Taeyeon and Jessica will visit her later.

While Tiffany is thinking about her feelings, Taeyeon and Jessica are still smiling happily, hoping that Tiffany will like the gift they gave to Tiffany.

-

Thirty minutes before Tiffany's flight to California..

"Tiffany-ah, do you have a Yahoo Messenger ID?" Jessica asks Tiffany. Tiffany nods.

"Yes, I do. Taeyeon has one too. Why is it, Sica?"

"Really?! I have one as well! That's great then! What's your ID?" Jessica exclaims in happiness.

"Wow! That's super cool! I'm EyesmileGirlFany. How about you?"

"I'm IcePrincessSica. What is Taeyeon's ID?" Jessica asks Tiffany again. Taeyeon appears behind Tiffany.

"Hey, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, hi, Tae! What is your Yahoo Messenger ID? Tiffany told me that you have one." Jessica smiles.

"Oh, I'm DorkyTaengoo. Fany and I chat at Yahoo Messenger all the time! You can join us. What is your ID?" Taeyeon asks Jessica.

"I'm IcePrincessSica. Well, let's talk often!" Jessica's smile begins to get wider.

"Okay then!" Tiffany flashes her eyesmile.

"Girls, Tiffany has to go in ten minutes.." Michelle says sadly. "Is there anything you want to say before she leaves?"

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica start to cry together. They then have a group hug, muffling their cries.

"I'll be back.. Don't forget to visit me later.."

"Okay.." Taeyeon and Jessica lean on Tiffany's shoulders. "We promise.."

"Fany-ah, it's time to go," Leo says, patting Tiffany's back. The girls release the hug. Tiffany waves at Taeyeon and Jessica before leaving.

"Goodbye! I'll miss you guys!"

"Me too!" Taeyeon smiles widely.

"Me three!" Jessica waves back along with Taeyeon.

-

Tiffany's family is on the plane right now. Tiffany sits beside Michelle in the plane. Tiffany remembers about the paper bag and quickly opens it. 

"Wow!" Tiffany whispers softly when she sees the gift. Michelle watches her sister with a smile.

"It's really cute." Tiffany hugs the pink Totoro doll tightly. Suddenly, she notices the card on the paper bag.

"There's a card." Tiffany opens the card and begins to read the card ;

Tiffany-ah, are you reading this?  I hope you read this. Well, I'm going to

miss you a lot, my friend. I'll be waiting for you. Also, buy me a lot of

souvenirs, okay? Or not, I'll kill you! Haha. Send me a text message

when you arrive there. Bye bye and here's a doll from Sica and I! 

Love, Taengoo!

Ayo, Fany-ah! If you're reading this, that would be great. My only hope

when you're back in Seoul is.. that you won't forget Taeyeon and I.

Please don't forget us since we really love and miss you. Taeyeon told

me that you love pink and Totoro so we bought you this doll! Michelle unni

and Leo oppa knew about this too. Okay, I'm singing off now! Don't forget me~

Love from your BFF, Sica!

p/s: Are we best friends for ever? The both of us hope so.

Tiffany starts to cry as she hug the Totoro doll and card tightly.

We're best friends.. forever and always. Let's meet again soon. Tiffany thinks and sighs in satisfaction as the plane starts to move slowly. She then rests her head on her seat and falls asleep.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Finally, Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang comes to an end. I'm sorry for the delayed ending after a whole year. I'm really sorry! I hope you guys won't abandon this story. Oh, the sequel will be up soon so do stay tuned for more updates here in this story. :)

Till then, look foward for my other stories in the future! Thank you for the unending support and love for this story! Goodbye, guys! We'll meet again in the sequel. ^_^

Love, GGJjang9.