A Day at Lotte World | Part 1

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Tiffany's family, Taeyeon and Jessica are on their way to Lotte World. Lotte World is 30 kilometres away from Tiffany's house.

In Tiffany's father's black SUV car,

"Ahh~," Jessica yawns. Tiffany helps Jessica by closing Jessica's mouth and reminds, "You must close your mouth when yawning."

"Yeah, I forgot. Thanks for remembering me about that, Miyoung-ah," Jessica ruffles Tiffany's hair and Tiffany just smiles.

Tiffany remains silent for awhile. Jessica is the 5th person who calls her Miyoung. The rest are Taeyeon, Tiffany's dad, Tiffany's older sister, Michelle and Tiffany's older brother, Leo.

"Tiffany, can I always call you Miyoung? I like calling you that," Jessica asks while laying on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Of course," Tiffany replies and Jessica lifts her head of Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany leans closer to Jessica.

"Miyoung, where are you from actually?" Jessica asks Tiffany.

"I am from California. I moved here after my mom died when I was 13," Tiffany replies.

"Oh and sorry that your mom died," Jessica leaves a small tear to Tiffany. 

"It's alright," Tiffany said and wipes Jessica's small tear. Tiffany realized that Taeyeon is not joining her and Jessica's chat.

"Taeyeon-ah, come, join us," Tiffany said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon only replies, "It's okay. You girls just continue talking."

Jessica is confused with Taeyeon's reaction, "Taeyeon, is there anything Tiffany and I can help?"

Taeyeon sighs in satisfaction and said, "It's alright, Jessica, Tiffany. I don't need help for my problem here."

Jessica and Tiffany blink their eyes and look at each other. They really want to know what is keeping Taeyeon silent.

Taeyeon looks at the ceiling of Tiffany's father's black SUV car. She sighs in satisfaction - again. She then inhales and exhales her breath. 

There is something that Taeyeon really worries about and that is Tiffany's deaparture from Seoul, her and Jessica....

~

As Tiffany's family, Taeyeon and Jessica arrive at Lotte World, 

Jessica blinks her eyes twice and asks Tiffany's dad, "Uncle, is this really Lotte World? I can't believe it and it's just.... amazing!"

Tiffany's dad just laughs a little and replies, "Ne, this is Lotte World. If you don't believe it, you must see the whole Lotte World yourself. It's much more amazing as you expected."

"Really?" Jessica said while she takes a step on the floors of Lottle World.

"Ne, Jessica. You must see the map. Here, take this map. You maybe blink your eyes more than 5 times because of its exciting games and adventures here," Tiffany's dad gives Jessica a map of Lotte World and Jessica takes it.

Jessica looks at the map clearly while she is walking. She accidentally bumps into someone.

"Opps! I am so sorry. Are you alright?" Jessica asks.

"It's okay. I am fine.... Jung Sooyeon?" A girl which is the 'someone' Jessica bumps into asks Jessica.

"Ne, I am Jung Sooyeon.... Kwon So-hyun?!" Jessica hugs the girl tightly.

"Jessica-ah! It's a long time we did not met!" So-hyun releases the hug.

"When did you left San Francisco?" Jessica asks. So-hyun replies, "Yesterday evening."

Taeyeon and Tiffany, holding hands see Jessica and So-hyun talking. That is also with Tiffany's family.

"Jessica, who is that?" Taeyeon asks Jessica while pointing at So-hyun.

"This is my old friend from San Francisco, Kwon So-hyun. So-hyun, these are Taeyeon and Tiffany, my new and best friends," Jessica introduces Taeyeon and Tiffany to So-hyun.

Taeyeon and Tiffany shook hands with So-hyun.

"Oh yes! Those are Tiffany's dad, Tiffany's older sister, Michelle and Tiffany's older brother, Leo," Jessica introduces So-hyun to Tiffany's family.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, uncle, oppa, unnie. I am Kwon So-hyun," So-hyun introduces herself to the Hwang family after she shook hands with them.

The Hwang family did the same and Kwon So-hyun makes an excuse to leave.

~

"TAEYEON! JESSICA! Let's take a ride on the ferris wheel!" Tiffany shouts.

"Arasso!" Taeyeon and Jessica said.

"Appa, can we go on a ride on the ferris wheel?" Tiffany asks her father.

"Of course. Here are your tokens," Tiffany's father gives Tiffany a few tokens. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica run to the ferris wheel stand to pay for the ride.

~

At the ferris wheel stand,

Tiffany just finish giving the ferris wheel stand owner 9 tokens for her, Taeyeon and Jessica respectively.

"Watch your step, girls," The ferris wheel stand owner said before Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica walk on the ferris wheel.

Inside the ferris wheel,

"When is the ferris wheel.... MOVE!!!" Jessica screams when the ferris wheel moves. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany can't help but they both laugh. 

"Jessica, did you ever ride on a ferris wheel?" Taeyeon asks Jessica and Jessica shook her head.

Jessica explains, "Because my parents are busy everyday and I can't go to any anusment park at all. Also, the school in San Francisco is really exhausting me out!"

"If at Seoul?" Tiffany asks. Jessica replies, "Just great."

~

After 16 minutes on the ferris wheel, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica walk out of the ferris wheel.

They see Tiffany's family are at a bench, eating burgers. They walk towards Tiffany's family.

"Appa! Where's my, Taeyeon's and Jessica's burger?" Tiffany asks her father and sits on a bench near the bench which the Hwang family.

Taeyeon and Jessica also sit beside Tiffany. Tiffany's father replies, "Here are your burgers, girls. Sorry for not telling you girls earlier." 

Tiffany's father gives the burgers to all of them.

"Thank you, uncle/appa," Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica thank Tiffany's father and Tiffany's father just smiles at them.

~

After the Hwang family, Taeyeon and Jessica eat the burgers and have a chat together,

"Let's play ping pong at the ping pong game stall!" Tiffany's older sister, Michelle suggests.

"Alright. Let's go," Tiffany's older brother, Leo said.

All of the Hwang Family, Taeyeon and Jessica walk to the ping pong stall.

~

At the ping pong stall, 

"Who wants to play this game?" The ping pong stall owner asks. Tiffany and her older sister, Michelle raise their hands.

"Okay, you two, get this ping pong ball and the racket," The ping pong stall owner gives Tiffany and Michelle a ping pong ball and two ping pong rackets.

They recieve it and they are ready to play the ping pong game.

"READY, SET, GO!" The ping pong stall owner's assistant said.

Tiffany and Michelle start playing the game. Taeyeon and Jessica blink their eyes, seeing Tiffany's and Michelle's game. 

Both of them have amazing and outstanding skills.

~

After 10 minutes playing the ping pong game,

Tiffany's and Michelle's score are a tie, 8 - 8. They are ordered to get 10 points to win this game.

After 5 more minutes,

Tiffany wins the ping pong game with a score of 10 points. Michelle only gets 9 points.

"Great job, dongsaeng!" Michelle congratulates Tiffany while hugging her.

"Thank you, unnie," Tiffany said and Michelle ruffles Tiffany's hair.

~

Taeyeon and Jessica play a ping pong game.

Within 17 minutes of playing the game, Taeyeon wins with 10 points and Jessica loses with 7 points.

Jessica and Tiffany congratulate Taeyeon.

Then, Jessica suggests, "Let's play on the roller coaster!"

"Alright!" The rest said and all of them walk to the roller coaster stall.

----------------------------------------------

A/N :

Few! Here is an update from GGJjang9 ^^

I forgot to update this for a long time because of school activities and other things to do, also with my new fanfics.... Sorry! >.<

Hope all of you enjoy this update and I will update another chapter sooner! :D