Meeting Taeyeon's and Jessica's Family | part one

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

The next following day, Taeyeon is the earliest to wake up. She yawns for awhile and rubs her swallow eyes.

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany's alarm clock. It's 7 o'clock in the morning.

She opens the curtains in Tiffany's room. The sun is shining brightly in the big blue sky, just as Taeyeon expected.

Taeyeon takes a shower immediately and changes her clothes. She opens Tiffany's study table's drawer and she reaches for a pencil and a paper.

She also reaches an eraser and an envelope. She quickly write something to someone who will she miss for the rest of her life.

-

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany said as she wakes up from her deep sleep. She sees Taeyeon, writing on her study table.

Tiffany looks at her alarm clock. It's 8 o'clock in the morning,

"Miyoung!" Taeyeon exclaims and hides everything she had under a piece of cardbod.

"Do you liked calling me Miyoung?" Tiffany asks and Taeyeon nods approvingly. "Jessica is just the same as you, Taeng. She likes to call me Miyoung, too."

"Really?" Taeyeon stares at Tiffany in disbelieve. "Yes. You should ask Jessica if you don't believe it," Tiffany reaches a towel and she steps in the bathroom to take a shower.

Taeyeon sighs in satisfaction. She continue writes a letter to her best friend, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung....

-

Taeyeon finishes writing the letter. She puts the letter in the envelope and hides it under the same cardbod she used for hiding the pencil, the piece of paper, the eraser and the envelope.

She also sticks a note on the letter that says : Open this letter when you are departing to California, Miyoung. -Kim Taeyeon

Taeyeon walks downstairs to the living room.

Tiffany leaves the bathroom with a towel, wrapping her body. She changes into a set of clothes and runs downstairs.

-

Jessica wakes up from her sweet dream. She looks at Tiffany's alarm clock. It's 8.55 a.m in the morning!

'Gosh. I woke up late!' Jessica thought in her mind and quickly reaches for a purple towel.

She runs to the bathroom and takes a quick shower.

-

Taeyeon watches the news on television, which it's boring. She turns into another channel and it plays Immortal Songs 2.

She loves that show because she admires the singers which are talented and amusing. 

Tiffany sees Taeyeon, watching the show. She sits beside Taeyeon and asks Taeyeon, "Taeyeon, you like this show?"

"Yeah. I love the singers especially ALi and Ailee," Taeyeon replies with a smile. "Really? I love both of them, too!" Tiffany flashes her eyesmile.

Then for a sudden, Taeyeon's cellphone rings. She smiles at who is calling her. It's her older brother, Kim Jiwoong.

"Yoboseo?" Taeyeon said. "Yoboseo? Taeyeon dongsaeng! This is Jiwoong oppa!" Jiwoong screams which make Taeyeon cover her ears.

"Aish. Jiwoong oppa, don't scream like that anymore. It hurts my ears," Taeyeon said. Jiwoong said, "Mianhaeyo, Taeyeon dongsaeng."

"It's alright. Where is Hayeon dongsaeng? I want to hear her voice!" Taeyeon exclaims. Jiwoong calls Kim Haeyeon, Taeyeon's younger sister to his side.

"Hayeon, Taeyeon unnie is on the phone!" Jiwoong said. "Really? Jiwoong oppa! Let me talk to her!" Hayeon snatches Jiwoong's phone for Jiwoong and said, "Taeyeon unnie! This is Hayeon dongsaeng!"

"Hayeon! I missed you! How are you, my little dongsaeng?" Taeyeon asks Haeyeon. "Fine, unnie. How are you, Taeyeon unnie?" Haeyeon asks Taeyeon back.

"Same as you, dongsaeng. Where are appa and umma?" Taeyeon asks Hayeon again. "In the kitchen," Hayeon replies.

"Hayeon, give the phone to Jiwoong oppa. Unnie want to talk with Jiwoong oppa more," Taeyeon said and Hayeon gives Jiwoong's phone to Jiwoong.

"Taeyeon dongsaeng, we are going to your best friend, Tiffany's house today, as planned," Jiwoong said. "I knew it already. From Jessica," Taeyeon said in a calm voice.

"Are you sad that your best friend will be moving?" Jiwoong tries to test his little dongsaeng. "Of course, oppa!" Taeyeon exclaims.

"Well, I better go now. Appa and umma are calling Hayeon and I for breakfast," Jiwoong said. "Arasso, send my regards to appa, umma and Hayeon! Annyeong!" Taeyeon ends the conversation.

-

"Who called you just now?" Tiffany asks Taeyeon as Taeyeon puts her cellphone in her jeans' pocket.

"My brother, Jiwoong especially my little sister, Hayeon," Taeyeon replies. "How are they?" Tiffany asks Taeyeon again. 

"They are fine. I kinda missed them so much since I leave my parents' house for this sleepover. You missed my family, right?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany and Tiffany nods approvingly.

"Taeyeon! Miyoung!" Jessica shouts as she takes a step on the floor. "Good morning, Jessica!" Taeyeon and Tiffany greet Jessica. 

"Gosh. I forgot. Good morning," Jessica sticks her tounge out.

"I think you're too excited, Jessica," Tiffany chuckles.

"I know right," Jessica said.

"Girls! It's time for breakfast!" Tiffany's sister, Michelle shouts from the kitchen and the three girls run to the kitchen for having breakfast.

-

An hour later, after breakfast, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica are reading Tiffany's fashion magazines in her

"Woah! I really want these sweaters so bad!" Jessica said.

"Me too. But, they're way too expensive," Tiffany sighs.

"Right now, fashion designers make their designed clothes' prices expensive than ever," Taeyeon explains.

Jessica wants to open but the sound of Tiffany's house's doorbell makes the three girls surprised.

"It's maybe my family!" Taeyeon shouts and quickly runs to the living room.

-

"Umma! Appa! Hayeon! Jiwoong oppa!" Taeyeon cuddly hugs her family one by one.

"Taeyeon unnie!" Hayeon hugs her sister and Taeyeon carries Hayeon up. She kisses Hayeon's cheeks and puts Hayeon down.

"Are you okay these days, Taeyeon?" Taeyeon's father, Mr. Kim asks Taeyeon and Taeyeon nods.

"Good. I want to see Tiffany's father for awhile. Where is he?" Mr. Kim asks Taeyeon and Taeyeon replies, "He is in the computer room."

Taeyeon then points to the door which leads to the computer room.

Mr. Kim walks in the computer room and greets Tiffany's father, Mr. Hwang.

At the same time, Tiffany and Jessica walk downstairs to the living room and both of them greet Taeyeon's family.

"Tiffany, where's your Leo oppa?" Jiwoong asks Tiffany.

"He is in his bedroom, playing video games. Upstairs," Tiffany replies. 

"Thanks, Tiffany!" Jiwoong runs upstairs to see Tiffany's brother, Leo.

"Michelle is in her bedroom, too, right? I want to greet her," Mrs. Kim, who is Taeyeon's mother guesses.

"Yes," Tiffany said and Mrs. Kim walks upstairs. 

"Let's play with Hayeon!" Taeyeon shouts and all of them goes to Tiffany's bedroom to play with Hayeon.

-

Two hours later, the doorbell rings - again.

The three girls stop playing with Hayeon and Taeyeon carries Hayeon downstairs while the other girls follow Taeyeon from behind.

"Umma! Appa! Krystal dongsaeng!"

-

A/N: Did I surprised you guys at the ending?

I think half of you knows who is shouting that. Kekeke. /grins/

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy this chapter! And I'm sorry for not updating this story for a certain time! ^_^

And I also hope this chapter is long enough. /chuckles/