Meeting Taeyeon's and Jessica's Family | part two / The Truth of The Past

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

A/N: In the previous chapter, I didn't make an update but instead I make a poll of should I do a sequel for this story?.

And Yes! wins with 6 votes. So, I'll do a sequel soon. ^_^

Now, time to update ~ >.<

-

FLASHBACK (from chapter 14)

"Umma! Appa! Krystal dongsaeng!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Jessica shouts as she hugs her family one by one.

"Unnie! I miss you!" Krystal exclaims as she hugs Jessica tightly,

"Me too, Krystal," Jessica releases the hug.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Krystal Jung Soojung imnida," Krystal bows towards Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida," Taeyeon bows towards Krystal.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung imnida," While Tiffany bows towards Krystal, too.

Mr. Kim, who is Taeyeon's father and Mr. Hwang, who is Tiffany's father come out from Mr. Hwang's office.

Both of them shook hands with Mr. Jung, who is Jessica's father.

Tiffany's older sister, Michelle, Tiffany's older brother, Leo, Taeyeon's older brother, Jiwoong and Taeyeon's mother, Mrs. Kim walk down the stairs.

All of them shook hands with Mrs. Jung, who is Jessica's mother and Krystal.

"Michelle unnie, are you going to college soon?" Krystal asks Michelle.

"Neh. I am going to California University by next year as a 3rd year college student," Michelle explains.

"Wow. It's great to live in the States. If only I can go back to my hometown," Krystal sighs.

Michelle chuckles and pats Krystal's shoulder, "But you're lucky to stay here, Krystal."

"Thanks, unnie," Krystal said.

"Let me, Mrs. Jung and Michelle cook lunch. While the rest of you just chat," Mrs. Kim excuses herself, Mrs. Jung and Michelle to cook lunch.

In the living room, Mr. Kim starts the conversation.

"So, Mr. Hwang, why are you moving back to California?"

"Because of my works. I was transferred there so, I have to let my children follow me back to California," Mr. Hwang replies.

"I think it's the best for you to leave your children to stay here. They're matured and older now. They can stay here," Mr. Jung suggests.

"I know that. But, I don't want to leave them alone," Mr. Hwang sighs.

Awkward silence prevails until....

"Actually..." Tiffany broke the silence. "I really want to stay here because of my best friends. Can I, appa?"

"No, we can't. We'll be depart to California tomorrow. I'm sorry, Stephanie," Mr. Hwang tries to comfort his daughter.

Tiffany shed a small tear. "I... I can't accept the fate that we're leaving, appa. I can't."

"It's okay, Miyoung. We can send emails, letters and also, we can contact through the Internet!" Jessica said.

"Jessica's right, Fany. We can still contact through each other," Taeyeon pats Tiffany's back.

Mr. Hwang, Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim smile, looking at their daughters.

"Thanks, girls. But... I just want to stay here... like forever..." Tiffany sheds another small tear.

"We know that. But, that's your father decision," Taeyeon said.

"I know..." Tiffany nearly burst to tears. 

Jessica reaches for a tissue box on a marble table. She takes a tissue and wipes Tiffany's tears.

"Don't cry, Miyoung. Be strong... Taeyeon and I are still here."

Taeyeon also takes a tissue from the tissue box and wipes another half of Tiffany's tears.

"Fany... We're still best friends... And we'll never forget you and leave you.. We promise."

"Thank you, girls," Tiffany said in a deep voice as she rubs both of her eyes.

-

Thirty minutes later,

"Lunch is ready!" Michelle shouts from the kitchen.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica, holding hands tightly, walk in the kitchen.

Taeyeon and Jessica look at Tiffany, who is still frowning.

"Tiffany... Why you're still frowning?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany.

No response.

"Miyoung-ah.. Why you're like this?" Jessica also asks Tiffany.

No reponse.

Everytime Taeyeon's family, Jessica's family and Tiffany's family ask her why she was frowning, Tiffany gives no response.

There is something deep in Tiffany's heart that nobody can't knock in.

-

After lunch, Tiffany runs to her bedroom and locks her bedroom door.

She lays down her body on her pink, glittery bed and burst into tears.

Taeyeon and Jessica follow her from behind and both of them try to open the door.

"Tiffany!! Open the door!!!" Taeyeon shouts and knocks Tiffany's bedroom door. 

No response.

"Miyoung!!!! Listen to me and Taeyeon!!! Open the door!!!" Jessica shouts as loud as she can and knocks Tiffany's bedroom door hard.

No response.

A few minutes later, Tiffany shouts from her bedroom.

"DON'T DISTURB ME!!!!!! I NEED TO CALM DOWN MYSELF!!!!"

Taeyeon and Jessica had no choice but to leave Tiffany's bedroom's corridor.

Tiffany sighs and write something in her diary :

30th July 2006

Dear diary,

I can't held my tears now. I am frowning, sad and tired.

I can't do anything to stop my father.

I want to stay at Seoul but I can't.

I want to stay with my best friends but I can't.

I want to stay here forever but I can't.

I will depart to California tomorrow. Which I can't release myself from it.

I need to calm myself down. 

I have something in my mind which nobody can't know about it.

I want someone to be with me. Like right now.

That's all for today. Goodbye.

- Love, Hwang Miyoung <3

-

Tiffany walks downstairs, still frowning.

Taeyeon's family, Jessica's family, Tiffany's father and siblings look at her, curious about what happened a few minutes ago.

Tiffany grabs her pink handbag.

"I am going out."

"Can Jessica and I follow you?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany.

"S-s-sure." Tiffany replies in a slow voice.

-

The three best friends walk to Seoul Park.

Tiffany walks to a bench, near a bush full of flowers. 

She takes out her diary and begins to read it. She remembers all her memories in California and Seoul.

FLASHBACK

Seoul, South Korea.

Tiffany was in 2nd grade. Also, with Taeyeon.

When Taeyeon and Tiffany were in Gyeonggi Suwon Primary School,

Madam Juliette, who was their English and class teacher, brought a new girl to their class.

"Class, we had a new student. Please introduce yourself," Madam Juliette said in front of the class.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. Jung Sooyeon imnida. Call me Jessica, Sica or anything. I am nice, please take care of me," Jung Sooyeon bowed in front of the class.

The whole class clapped their hands, including Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"You can sit beside Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Miyoung. Over there," Madam Juliette pointed to an empty seat in the right side of the class.

"Thank you, madam," Jessica said as she walked to her seat.

From that day, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica were not friends, but like nobodies.

Until Jessica came back to Seoul to had revenge on Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Jessica's father had a new job at Seoul so, Jessica had to follow.

(A/N: This also features on chapter three)

END OF FLASHBACK

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and Jessica.

"Jessica.. Are you Jung Sooyeon?"

"Neh.. Are you Hwang Miyoung and Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other and nod approvingly.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica wrap each other in a big hug.

They actually had known each other from a long time.... They realized everything which have they done when they are little. They should be friends, not like enemies or nobodies.