Meeting Tiffany's Family

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Mianhae for no updating ^^

Since today's a public holiday in Malaysia, I can update!

Or maybe, I will complete this story(?). Who knows?

[Author's Sticky Note]

========================================================================================================

A few months later .........

Taeyeon's, Tiffany's and Jessica's friendship is getting stronger day by day.

And later, it's the school holidays!

No one's POV :

Tiffany is reading her favourite English novele in her room.

She flips to another page in her novele and looks outside.

Seoul is full with snowflakes and it's the time that Tiffany loves.

It's the school holidays and it's winter!

"Michelle unnie! Winter is here!" Tiffany calls her sister, Michelle and Michelle comes bursting into Tiffany's room.

"Really?! Hooray! My and your favourite season of all time!" Michelle holds Tiffany's hands and they jump up and down.

Later, Tiffany's phone is ringing.

Jessica is messaging Tiffany ; Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany! Can you believe it? IT'S WINTER~ <3

Tiffany quickly replies ; Ahnyeonghaseyo, Jessica. I believe that it's winter, my and my sister's favourite season of all time. ^_^

Jessica's message ; Brr.. I can't stand the cold now. I need hot chocolate!

Tiffany's message ; Want to come to my house? I can serve you hot chocolate since I am also freezing as you.

Jessica's message ; Sure! Call Taeyeon also! :D

Jessica then hangs up her phone.

-

After Tiffany changes her clothes, she calls Taeyeon, using her phone.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon.. It's winter!" Tiffany shouts through her phone.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany...," Taeyeon said.

"A-choo!" Taeyeon sneezes.

"Taeyeon, do you want hot chocolate? Just come to my house, Jessica will be here also," Tiffany asks.

"Arasso. I will be coming right now!" Taeyeon hangs up her phone and changes her clothes.

-

DING DONG! Tiffany's doorbell is ringing, a few times.

Tiffany opens the door and sees Taeyeon and Jessica outside her door.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. Come in," Tiffany lets Taeyeon and Jessica inside her house.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Tiffany," Taeyeon and Jessica open their shoes and walks in Tiffany's house.

"Nice house, Fany-ah," Jessica comments about Tiffany's house.

"Thank you," Tiffany said and goes in the kitchen.

-

In the kitchen ....

"Michelle unnie! Is the hot chocolate ready?" Tiffany asks her sister.

"Wait a minute," Michelle replies and Tiffany goes out to the living room.

In the living room ....

"The hot chocolate will be served soon," Tiffany said and sit on a couch.

"I can't wait. How are you these days, Tiffany?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany.

"As usual," Tiffany replies. "How about you, Taeyeon and Jessica?"

"Same as you, Tiffany," Taeyeon and Jessica reply at the same time.

"Hot chocolate is coming!" Tiffany's sister, Michelle brings out a tray of hot chocolate.

Then, Michelle puts four glasses of hot chocolate and sits down, next to Tiffany.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Michelle unnie," Taeyeon greets Tiffany's sister.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo," Michelle greets Taeyeon back.

"Jessica, since you are new here, this is my sister, Michelle," Tiffany introduces her sister to her friends.

"Michelle unnie, I heard that your, Tiffany's brother's and Tiffany's mom died because of cancer. Tiffany told me that. Is it true?" Jessica asks.

"Ne. It's true," Michelle replies.

"Mianhae. I am so sorry for asking that," Jessica gives Tiffany and Michelle sympathy.

"It's alright," Tiffany sips a gulp of hot chocolate.

"Tiffany, where's your father and brother?" Taeyeon asks.

"My father had gone overseas for some work and my brother was studying in San Francisco," Tiffany replies.

-

30 minutes later .......

DING DONG! The doorbell rings, for about 5 times.

Tiffany opens the door.

"Appa! Leo oppa!" Tiffany hugs her father and brother, Leo Hwang.

"Jessica, this is my father and this is my brother, Leo Hwang," Tiffany introduces her father and her brother to Jessica.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, oppa, uncle," Jessica greets Tiffany's father and brother.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. Tiffany, is this Jessica that you talked when you emailed me last week?" Tiffany's father asks Tiffany.

"Ne, appa," Tiffany replies.

Then, Jessica and Taeyeon have a chat with Tiffany's family.

=======================================================================================================================