WGM (ep.2)

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the first half of episode 2-

(MC's commentary)-looks like the new couple will be moving into their apartment today!

The episode began with them showing Doyoung packing up his things in his apartment, along with his Instagram post that he made on the day of the move:

(His caption)-"ready to move in today to my new place..but where's my wife?" (he ends up deleting this photo shortly after the episode airs due to the hate comments you were receving) 

For some background context you had decided to arrive in front of Doyoung's place to pick him with the moving van driver, so that it would be easier for the two of you to move all of your boxes that way into the new place.

By the time you arrived in front of his place you opened the door for him, as he sat in the seat next to you in the back of the truck the two of you smiled at each other shyly.

During the ride you took out a sandwich and a banana milk for the both of you to snack on.

(You to Doyoung)-did you eat breakfast yet oppa? (you said while handing him the sandwich and banana milk)

(Doyoung to you)-ahh no not yet thank you y/n-ssi

(MC's commentary)-look at them sitting together awkwardly they are so cute together!

Soon after finishing your brief lunch the two of you ended up arriving at your place and started to take up the boxes one by one.

Here's what your apartment ended up looking like:

(You while looking at the apartment)-wahh! (you said excitedly while checking out both the upstairs and downstairs area)

(Doyoung)-ahh gwiyowo (ah soo cute) -he said while looking at you running around the apartment like a kid

(Doyoung)-y/n-ah be careful 

(You)-I'm okay don't worry, also oppa we have to go grocery shopping later to prepare our dinner

(Doyoung)-oh right, I guess I can finally make your wish come true later

(You)-what wish?

(Doy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter