A year later

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(For context: you and Doyoung both now know about the fact that you two were on that episode of My Ear's Candy together but haven't spoken since then as you both are in the public eye and can't afford to get into a dating scandal)

Your POV-

(Your manager)-Y/N-ssi after you finish looking over the scripts for your upcoming drama, we actually have meeting at MBC today since they are looking to finding a new couple for their next WGM season.

(You)-They want me to join their new show? I thought that show had already ended a while ago (you said acting like you didn't care but on the inside you were excited to find out who you would be paired up with if they chose you)

(Your manager)-Well this will be their last season since this show has been going since 2006. All you have to do is let them know if you're interested or not, they may ask you more specific questions if you say that you want to be a part of their show.

(You)-won't I already be too booked since I'm filming every other day?

(Your manager)-WGM will only be filming once a week at most and since the producers already know your schedule they can work around it

(You)-okay I'll do the meeting then

Doyoung's POV-

Later that same week he had gotten a call from his CEO to head to the MBC building as he was selected as one of the idols to appear on WGM's final season.

(His thoughts)-"wouldn't the timing of this all end up hurting my career? what if I end up developing feelings with my partner?"

(His manager)-Doyoung-ah let's head to the building now since your meeting is in 30 minutes (he says while getting into the drivers seat in the van)

After getting into the van he tries to relax his mind for the rest of the ride.

By the time he arrived to the meeting room he took a deep breathe before proceeding to answer their questions:

(Question 1)-if you could meet your potential partner at any of these 3 locations: An art museum, a park, or at Han River which of these would you choose?

(His thoughts)-"Han River would be nice...I remember the photos Hamster-ssi or should I say (y/n)-ssi sent me...if only I was going to this location to meet her"

He then snapped out of his thoughts and answered with Han River.

(Question 2)-is there anyone you would specifically lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter