Jeju Island Trip pt.4

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV-

After that encounter with her sunbae actor she headed to the bathroom as she planned and washed her face to return back to reality, where she would return back to her friends with the brightest smile on her face that wouldn't make them question if anything had just happened to her.

She knew that the choice she had to make would either mean she would have to cut ties with Doyoung completely, or that she would possibly act as a double agent and pretend to date her sunbae while still being in a commited relationship with Doyoung without him having any knowledge of this.

Not knowing what to do just yet she proceeded to act the number her sunbae had given into her phone and headed back to the elevator area where everyone had been waiting for her along with the instructor who was there to make sure they understood the rules.

While going up the elevator everyone had laughed at the fact that In Yeop sunbae was afraid of heights as he kept mentioning how much higher they were going up than he had expected.

(Hayoung)-In Yeop-ah are you scared? (she says in a teasing tone)

(In Yeop)-I mean look at how high up were are

(Hye Sung)-In Yeop is soo funny when he's scared (she says joining Hayoung in teasing him)

(Doyoung to Y/N)-my jagi isn't scared though right? (he says looking at her with reassuring eyes as he had his arms around her shoulders)

(Y/N's thoughts)-how can I leave this man for that scumbag?

(Y/N to Doyoung)-of course I'm not scared when I have you by my side oppa (she said smiling back him)

Once everyone had gotten out of the elevator and arrived to the location, both Gong Myung and Hye Sung had volunteered to go first since everyone was still hesitant as it was their first time.

(Gong Myung to everyone)-alright you scaredy cats watch the experts (he said confidently)

(Doyoung to his brother)-ahh hyung stop acting so confident when you couldn't even ride that rollercoaster with me a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter