WGM (ep.5)-Honeymoon pt.2

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Instagram story post:

 caption: on our way to Jeju! ✈️

Meanwhile for Doyoung's post:

caption: can't wait to land in Jeju ❤️

At Jeju Island

As you were coming out of the airport, you started getting texts from your actor friends that the drama you were set to star in would be changing their male lead actor and so that filming will be postponed for 2 weeks or so while they hold auditions.

A part of you was relived since you were already filming for WGM and shooting web-dramas here and there so you weren't sure if you would ever get a break.

These were the moments in WGM where you wish you could have deep personal conversations with Doyoung about work stuff since he would understand the stress, but you realized you couldn't remain looking all stressed when you were literally filming your honeymoon episode.

Knowing that everything was being filmed right in this moment you couldn't look as if you weren't happy to be with him, since that would lead a decrease in viewers as they would now think that you two have no chemistry. You knew that this was all for the show but part of you couldn't help but wonder if Doyoung would've ever given you a chance if the cameras were off and nothing was scripted...like that proposal was.

Flashback to the filming of the last episode:

So just to clarify, you and Doyoung did have that natural chemistry which is why the viewers loved to watch your segment of each episode. But at the same time the producers were slowly starting to take advantage of that chemistry in a way that fit into their storyline and direction they had for you two as a couple.

You never noticed how they would plan out the storyline for each episode until you overheard a conversation between Doyoung and one of the producers while you were walking upstairs to take a quick shower. 

(Producer to Doyoung)-since the episode is a bit bland and we need to create some excitement, we got you a ring box so you could propose to her and make it seem like a last minute proposal before you two would be heading off to your honeymoon

(Doyoung to Producer)-this is so sudden, I think she may catch on and think its insincere

(Producer to Doyoung)-no worries we will edit the episode to give it that fairytale ending, remember this is all for creating that illusion that you two are deeply in love as she will walk down the stairs in shock by "your" romantic gesture (the producer then directed the staff to set up the flower petals and candles)

After hearing their big plan you then pretended to follow through and act as the surprised wife when on the inside you knew that even Doyoung thought this was ridiculous. 

End of flashback

Back to your POV-

(Doyoung to you)-our cab should be here soon to take us to our hotel

You simply nodded and followed him as he took your luggage and put it into the trunk with the help of the taxi driver.

By the time you both arrived to the hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter