Reuniting

I'm going to be on WGM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV-

After getting permission from your manager to take her car so that you could pick up Doyoung from the airport, you headed out at around 4 am to get there before the cameras would.

You got to the arrivals section and to your surprise you saw a bunch of people lined up outside holding flowers and a giant banner saying "Unnie you've worked hard, we hope Doyoung oppa makes you happy <3"

(Your thoughts)-"What is this? What are they all doing here? Am I getting pranked?"

Not knowing what to do, you got out of your car and approached the fans who carefully gave you the flowers and asked for your photo and an autograph.

(Fan 1)- unnie we're happy for you and Doyoung oppa!

(Fan 2)- if you guys actually do end up getting married we'll support it!

By the time Doyoung even came out of the airport to find you, you had already been in deep conversations with fans and forgotten about why you were there to begin with.

He had tried waving at you and even yelled out "jagiya i'm here" but you were too busy to notice him entirely.

(Doyoung to you)- jagiya did you not come to see me? are your fans more important than me? (he says while pouting)

(You)- oppa when did you get here? why didn't you say anything?

(Doyoung to the fans)- don't mind me, I'm just going to borrow my girlfriend

Fans then proceed to scream while fangirling over how cute the two of you were.

You then gave the fans your final goodbyes before heading back to the van to help Doyoung put in his suitcase.

On the way back home

As you were driving back to NCT's dorm, Doyoung had been doing his job as the passenger princess and got your coffee ready and also set up your playlist so you wouldn't fall asleep during the long drive back, while he would relax in the backseat as he was the one who needed sleep.

(Your thoughts while looking at him through the inner rear mirror)-"looks like he was really tired, I'm glad to have him back"

By the time you arrived in front of his dorm you got out of the drivers seat and gently tried to wake him up.

(You to Doyoung)-oppa we're here

(Doyoung)-ahh really? (he says while slowly opening his eyes)

He then proceeds to open his arms out asking you for a hug

(Doyoung)- come here I'm cold

(You)- alright fine (you said while giving in)

Taeyong and Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter