Chapter 08

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The car stopped in front of 'Harmony' and Heechul get off from the car. DONGHAE didn't need to follow him, so he remained seated in car but he looked inside the store, in hope to see Eunjae.

 

"Come on. Why are you not coming out?"

 

"Humm? Do I need to? I thought you are going to buy something."

 

"I am not here to buy anything. I am here for you to meet your employer."

 

"Really? So, I have to work here?"

 

"Of course."

 

Donghae looked really surprised and happy. He is really happy to get to know more about Eunjae and spend more time with her.

 

Heechul went inside the store first. Donghae follow behind him. There are some customers inside.

 

Donghae didn't hear Eunjae voice this time. Maybe she went school or inside her house.

 

"Oh! Heechul hyung. Please come inside and have a seat in the living room first. I have some customers here now. I will follow later."

 

"It is okay, Hyukjae. Take your time. Donghae, come with me"

 

As Heechul called Donghae name, Eunhyuk immediately looked at them curiously. After his eyes meet Donghae, he smiled sweetly at Donghae. Donghae smiled back at him.

 

Once they got inside the living room, Donghae got surprised to see how neatly arranged the living room is. There is no dust on the table or things. For a house without housewife, it is very clean and tidy.

 

"Hi, uncle"

 

With the toy in her hand, Eunjae surprisingly greet Donghae. 

 

"Hey Eunjae, are you not going school?"

 

Donghae don't know how to greet in English liked the way Eunjae speak, so he just said something awkwardly.

 

"Today is school off day, uncle Hae"

 

Heechul looked at them curiously.

 

"You two already know each other?"

 

"Yes. I once come here to buy something previous day. I met with her and she is very friendly and cute."

 

"Yes. Uncle. Uncle Hae is also beautiful just liked me"

 

Eunjae praise herself and laugh at her own words. We both laugh with her as well.

 

"You are really smart and cute. You are so beautiful liked a model"

 

Heechul said lovingly.

 

"I am more beautiful than model"

 

Eunjae said confidently. We both laugh at her cute face.

 

"Hyukjae's daughter is really something, huh?" Heechul said lovingly.

 

Donghae and Eunjae questioningly looked at Heechul.

 

"My dad is Eunhyuk" Eunjae said with a pout.

 

"Oh! Right. Right. Your father is Eunhyuk. Hyukjae is the name we used to call him" Heechul smiled.

 

"Hyukjae used to live in Seoul before. After he got married with this kid mother, he settled in this town"

 

Donghae attentively listen to Heechul.

 

Eunhyuk entered the room at that time.

 

"I am sorry. It is a little crowded during this time. In the evening, it is more busy. Eunjae even need to help me also."

 

He sat beside Heechul and talked about how busy the store get, but his eyes are often looking at Donghae who is sitting beside Eunjae.

 

Eunhyuk curious about the pretty boy who came to his store the other day. What is his relationship with Heechul hyung? Did Heechul hyung finally get someone for his life?

 

"Hyung, you asked for a job from me. Where is that person?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Here. He is"

 

"What? He, Donghae will work here?"

 

"Why, is there any problems? I asked for a job for Donghae. He is my cousin and will live here for a while"

 

"Aww, he is your cousin? Warmly welcome Donghae"

 

"You both know each other, right? So, no need to introduce you two more. Let's talk about job"

 

"When I really need someone for help, I am really glad to have you. What you need to do is nothing specific. Since we are small store, please help us in selling and arranging products. And can you use computer?"

 

Donghae sadly shake his head.

 

"I am sorry. I don't know how to use"

 

"It is okay. If you can, I am going to ask for help in accounting as well"

 

"If uncle Hae can't use, I will teach him, daddy"

 

"Okay. Okay. Please teach your uncle, okay"

 

Eunhyuk calmly and sweetly asked his daughter help, even she talked while the adults are talking. Donghae considered that Eunhyuk must be very patient and caring father.

 

"And there is more, Dad"

 

They all looked at Eunjae curiously.

 

"Uncle Hae need to accompany me. Since dad is very busy with work, it is been long time dad have meal with me. So, tell uncle to eat with me"

 

After she finished talking, both Heechul and Eunhyuk laughed. Donghae just smiled at her.

 

Since Donghae know he was going to work in Harmony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter