Chapter 15

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunhyuk continues to call Donghae phone. He is scared if Donghae was in trouble now. But Donghae phone is off and he can't contact him.

 

So, he sent Eunjae to sleep at her teacher house. And he drove off to Donghae house.

 

Since the night is dark now, he need to drive carefully.

 

Once he arrived in front of Hae house, he walked quickly to the house without even turning off the engine.

 

"Donghae! Hae!"

 

He knocked gently on the front door and called. He didn't hear any sound inside. Is Donghae already sleeping? He is restless from the thought of something happened to Donghae.

 

Then, he suddenly heard the door unlocked from the inside. Maybe he was wrong, or not? He tried to push the door open.

 

The door opened slowly. Eunhyuk can only sighed then.

 

To open the light, he walked uncertainly to find the switch.

 

*Click*

 

The dim light suddenly .

 

"Hae. Donghae"

 

He reminded himself to not enter the bedroom and just call from the living room.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Hae, it's me. Eunhyuk"

 

Once he is sure that it was Eunhyuk, Donghae tremblingly ran out from his room.

 

"Hyuk. What are you doing here? It is already late. How about Eunjae?"

 

"Eunjae is sleeping at her teacher house. I was calling you the whole time and your phone is power off. I am worried a lot that I come here"

 

He left out the fact that someone come and asked about Donghae.

 

"Why did you power off the phone? I was worried a lot."

 

Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae inside his hand and hugged him tightly. He kissed his whole face affectionately and said worriedly.

 

Donghae also decided to hide the fact that Jackson comes and search him before.

 

"I am sorry. I don't know how to use the phone properly. I didn't realise the phone is off. By the way, how did you enter? I locked the door."

 

"What are you saying? I can come inside since the door is not locked. The door is always unlocked whenever I come here. What if it was not me and some stranger? If you are this careless, I will die just from worrying about you."

 

Eunhyuk said worriedly. The unlocked door become a mystery for Donghae. As soon as Jieun noona left, Donghae certainly locked the door. It can't be wrong.

 

What's more strange is that Eunhyuk always comes to him and said the door is never locked.

 

Is the door unlocked by itself? Or does he mistake himself? He just thought it is strange.

 

"Sorry Hyuk. I will be careful next time."

 

"If next time, I am going to punish you"

 

Eunhyuk said sweetly and pinched his cheeks. Donghae nobbed and put his head over Eunhyuk chest.

 

"Hae, I want to marry you."

 

The times and situation are encouraging them to let out their love freely.

 

"It is too early, hyuk. We still need time to know each other. I don't want you to suffer because of me."

 

"Hae, what did I say before? No matter what happened in your past, it doesn't concern me and I can understand everything. And compare to me, you are a beautiful flower that no one has been touched. I want to be the one who can possess that flower."

 

Donghae hugged tightly him back.

 

"No one but you can have me"

 

"Really? Then let's go and marry tomorrow."

 

"Hey, tomorrow is too early. I need to tell Heechul hyung as well. How about next month?"

 

"You sure? Don't make me wait too long."

 

"Sure. Please go back now."

 

"No. I want to sleep with you tonight."

 

Donghae heartbeat can be heard from outside. If he was going to admit honestly, he want to let himself to be owned by Eunhyuk now. But he can't do that.

 

"No. I can't allow that"

 

Donghae deny strictly. Eunhyuk laughed and hold Donghae face in his hand.

 

"Hey young boy, are you thinking something naughty? Don't worry. Even if you willingly allow me, I am going to refuse that. You know why? Because I love you and I value our l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter