Chapter 04

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"No. No. Please. I will do anything except for serving the customer. I can work cleaning, cooking or everything. I will pay back my debt with it. I beg you. Please"

 

The very innocent Donghae sit on his kneel and beg Andy while crying. There is no kindness on Andy face though.

 

"Donghae, you come here with your own will to work here. Don't be a thick head. With your beautiful face and y body, you can earn lots of money quickly. Even you only work for 10 hours a day, the comission is high and you can pay back the debt in no time. It is win-win for both you and me"

 

Andy persuade Donghae to change his mind. He doesn't seem to give up. He looked determined to make Donghae work here.

 

"No... I don't want those. I don't want money as well" 

 

Donghae keep on refusing strongly that Andy started to become angry. His former smiley face changed to annoying one. He looked at Donghae frustratedly and said..

 

"Lee Donghae, you are testing my patience. I was saying it nicely that you don't seem to know what kind of person Andy is. Do you know how I teach those people who refused to do as I say. Now. Go. Start your work" 

 

The strict order is sharp and clear.

 

"Jaemin, Taeli, come and get this boy. With his protest and behaviour, send him to Room 15. If he doesn't want, you two can drag or kick him or slap him. You can do whatever you want. Just make sure to send him into the room"

 

Jaemin and Taeli come near to Donghae quickly as soon as they heard Andy's command.

 

"Please. I am sorry. Please don't send me"

 

Those two didn't care Donghae request and they hold onto each side of Donghae arms and drag him to the room. Donghae tried to struggle but failed.

 

On his way being dragged to the room, Donghae saw Jackson who is leaning on the wall and looked at Donghae satisfyingly.

 

Jackson looks liked he is asking 'how about now?'. It is so painful. He hates everyone who are using one's body and soul slowly. The tears which are flowing over his cheeks seems liked blood coming out from his broken heart.

 

.

 

Since he was being pushed, Donghae failed to balance himself and fall down on the floor.

 

The pain he felt on his body is nothing compared to the pain in his heart. He wiped away the tears that are flowing continuously, and looked hatefully at the man who is sitting on the bed.

 

The man seems to be around 40 years old. He is around at the age of Donghae uncle, so he suddenly thought about begging him for pity.

 

So, he quickly sit up on his kneel and 

 

"Uncle, please help me. I don't want to work this. I was being forced to work this"

 

The man looked surprised to hear Donghae who is talking desperately with tears over his face. The man seemed to lost at word.

 

"I am a good man. I was being scammed. I was being lied to work in restaurant." 

 

To protect his dignity and self, he encouraged himself to talk about those things.

 

"O...kay. You seem to be in so much horror. Don't worry. I will not lay a finger on you. Don't afraid me"

 

Due to the man kind voice, Donghae relaxed a little.

 

Donghae wiped his tear and looked at the man thankfully. He is still lucky enough to meet such a good person.

 

"If you know this is not a good place, why you are still here. Why don't you go back?"

 

"Of course, I want to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter