Chapter 05

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What is this, Snow?. What should I need to do with this?"

 

Donghae confusely asked while looking at the handsize stuffed kitty.

 

"Please keep this for me"

 

Snow's voice seemed to be more trembling and weaker than previous days. His face is very pale as well.

 

Snow seemed to be difficult in breathing. To see him in this very bad condition, Donghae heart hurts a lot. Even though he tried his best not to cry in front of Snow, his voice betrayed him.

 

Donghae found it ridiculous that even though Snow has been sick for days, there is no doctor coming or send Snow to hospital.

 

The people in this place called Heaven Tree are purely evils. They are heartless and greedy people who only looked for money. They don't have a humanity and care for other. Not a single one of them care about Snow. They even seems to want Snow to be disappeared quickly.

 

Donghae never saw this kind of place before . Heaven Tree? It is actually Hell, for people liked he and Snow. 

 

"I don't think I have more time left. I will leave my belonging to you. There are some things inside. You can use for yourself"

 

Snow inhaled a deep breath.

 

"Snow are you okay? I will go and call Andy hyung. They will send you to hospital" 

 

Donghae said and tried to ran down but Snow prevent him with his trembling hands.

 

"Don't call. I know they are going to send me away from here. They will not allow me to die here"

 

This time, Donghae can't hold back his tear anymore. Snow lovingly looked at Donghae. But there are so much sadness and regret in his eyes.

 

"Donghae, will you listen to my story?"

 

"Hummm? Y....yes. I will"

 

"I got here because of my own stupidity. LOVE. Because of love, I was hurt again and again. So I wasted my life and now I am being punished for my mistake."

 

"Snow...."

 

"Jisung"

 

Donghae looked at Snow confusedly.

 

"My real name is Jisung. Lee Jisung."

 

Snow said and cough badly.

 

"Are you okay? Snow.....no.... Jisung....you need to rest" Donghae worriedly said.

 

But Jisung weakly smiled at him.

 

"I am fine. Thank you. It is been long time someone called me Jisung. I once deeply fall in love with one man. But he doesn't love me. The one he loves is my sister. Even though I know about that, I still try to win his heart. But suddenly, he and my noona got married. Since then, I was so lonely and my life becomes so meaningless. I was not satisfied with my life. I keep mocking at everything" 

 

"I am sad to hear that, Jisung."

 

"That's why I left my hometown where he and my noona live. I wasted my life" 

 

Donghae can't even blame him for wasting his life. He felt sorry for Jisung.

 

For some people, love is everything they worship in life. So if they cannot get the love they want, what is the point of living their life. He just pity for Jisung who is one of the above people. 

 

"Now, I really want to see my noona. I have so many things to tell her. And I want to see him for one last time. I want to tell him how much I loved him. Now, these are not possible anymore"

 

"Jisung, you are going to fine. I will ask Jackson now. Since he is in love with me, may be he will help us"

 

Donghae hold Jisung hand and talked encouragingly.

 

"No. Even though they send me to hospital now, Doctor cannot do anymore. I will just accept my punishment. I ... I have HIV."

 

"What?"

 

Donghae widened his eyes. He doesn't know how should he keep on encouraging Jisung.

 

"I know that they are coming to call me today. Previous ones who are suffering the same as me, they didn't let them die in Heaven Tree. They let them die in some remote place"

 

"Tsk. they are so wicked. isn't there law for those evil people?"

 

Donghae can't find more words to say, because he is so angry for their unrighteous act.

 

"Leave it be Donghae. Don't mad for me. You just try to be able to escape from here. I also want to escape from this disease, that I want to meet the death quickly. If you got a chance to meet my noona, please don't say her about my misfortune,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter